Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:44 pm

Alice looked back at Shinobu, but before flinched at the L word. She looked over to Hinoro "You plan to take him back to his room...right?..."
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:45 pm

"I am taking him to his room, we live almost next to each other. And I'll tell him that." Hirono said as he looked at Ranpha and smiled.

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:50 pm

User Image
Shinobu shook her head. "Don't hurt him. If you do, I swear I will make your life hell for you!" She said softly but menacingly. She turned to Alice. "I know you are Shou's 'slave' and you have a special relationship with him. But in those dying moments he gave my heart the strength. And it just stuck with me. I know I shouldn't, and that it must be painful for you but however much I try to convince my heart to let it go, the more it is set on him." Tears crept down her face. "I'm sorry, Alice! I caused you pain and made you blame yourself!"

((I have to go now. It's 10 to midnight. O.o G'night! ))
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:57 pm

(Across the pacific!)
"Heh, torn between two." Hirono said as he then ran up to the top floor to drop off Guroji, and returned.

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:12 pm

User ImageShou kept quiet throughout the scene. When it had ended, he walked to Alice. "Let's go." He mumbled, taking her hand. Before leaving, Shou turned to Shinobu. "Time can easily change one's heart. Sometimes, letting go is the only answer." As he turned to go, he thought of his relationship with Alice. She thinks of me a lot like a friend. Unfortunately, not enough to reach what I think of her as. I guess hearts are useless, after all.
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:26 pm

User ImageRANPHA

Ranpha didn't have time to follow Hirono. She knows he runs much quicker than she does. Ranpha walked over to the woman called Shinobu. "How are you feeling?" She asked, a bit short on words after noticing what had happened.

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:34 pm

Alice fel the tug, and turned a little pink feeling his hand. She followed behind him, as she looked up infront of her with curiousity. T-there not a couple?...hmmm..I felt bad for being inbetween them...but something else seemed to feel heavy... She thought to herself on that main topic, a bit confused. She still needed time to wash the blood off her, as she remembered the wolf creature she killed. "I'm sorry..." she muttered to herself, thinking about the demon.
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:39 pm

User ImageShou took her back to his room. "Go wash off the blood." He said, solemnly.

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:33 pm

Alice nodded, as she released from his hand. She gave him a faint smile, as she made her way to the bathroom. She stripped removing her clothes, though only small blood drops were there, she felt the need to completely clean.

She turned on the shower and sat down in it, as the water poured over her. She was thinking on transformation, but there was still Shou and Shinobu in the back of her head. I wonder if there is a spell for it...It was a reason to come here also...to belong, but to stop myself also....

She finished up , in about 30 minutes or so, and put on her skirt and over shirt instead. She'll wash her clothes later, looking up a spell, she didn't want to wear Shou out either. She walked out, as her hair dripped, and looked at Shou with only innocent eyes an a curious face "Hey Shou?...have you ever seen any spell books for transformation,.. or heard of anyone being transformed by a spell?..."
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:23 pm

User ImageShou placed the book that he was reading back on his shelf. He turned to Alice. "Yeah," Shou replied. "Sounds like you're looking for black witch spells. I have a few on my shelf that I recieved as gifts, although I don't bother reading them."

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:29 pm

User Image
Shinobu gasped in air. She turned to Ranpha. The answer was frozen, on her tongue. Her heart.... tears began rolling down her face. "I cannot forget with time." She whispered and she fell. Her heart beat with decreasing regularity, as she lay there, her eyes wide opened.
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:40 pm

Unable to react, Ranpha couldn't think up of what to say. Oh god, I made it worse. "I-I'll get Shou, then." She stammered. Before Shinobu could respond, Ranpha was already headed to the stairs.

It was roughly 5 minutes until Ranpha and Shou rushed back to Shinobu.

[[After Shou heard what happened to her, he imediately left.]]

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:45 pm

User ImageShou picked up Shinobu. After a few seconds, they were in his room. He placed Shinobu on his bed, and cast the spell that caused her heart to glow. After the light had died down, he felt exhausted, most of his energy drained.
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:52 pm

(The other two are chopped liver right now.)

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:53 pm

User Image
Shinobu breathed slowly, and her heart calmed down. But this couldn't go on. She was taking Shou's life energy to keep her heart going. Soon it would be too late. Either Shou died of exhaustion or her heart failed and she went into ventricular fibrillation. Or an arrhythmia lasted longer than a few seconds and she'd be dead in minutes.
((Editted. Sorreh! ))
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games