Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:35 pm
((Oh know I remember that song ^^; ))

"Must be the perfection of being an angel." He said to her hearing the music change again. He was not a fan of the band...nor had he heard much of them. He laughed inwardly at his own...ignorance of pop culture. He shook his head. Perhaps he was just too old fashioned.

He looked out at near by window. He didn't really think of his family....just his old times in paris...he really enjoied his life there. That and all the other places he had traveled. He sighed a bit looking at Bijou seeing that she was not enjoying the song either.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:49 pm
Bijou heaved a sigh and sat down on one of the beanbags. It was much more comfortable than other beanbag chairs she had sat on. And her legs were killing her. She looked at her hair in a pocket mirror. It still looked nice, if not a little shaken up from the dancing. So she straightened it quickly and looked up. No one noticed, not that they would care. Sometimes she seemed self conscious about fixing her face or hair in public. It seemed embarassing that she would need to fix her hair.

The she laid back in the chair and closed her eyes. She didn't want to look like she was asleep, but her legs were tired. After a short rest they would be much better.  

maxochrome effect
Crew

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:59 pm
Leaning down and finally sitting on a bean bag chair next to Bijou. He leaned over to her, seeing that she was becoming tired. "Madam Bijou, perhaps we should part ways. I am sure you'd like to rest up for events you may have when the sun rises again. He chuckled and leaned back. He too was becoming rather tired but he would never allow his company to know that, so for her he kept the cold smile on his face, brushing back a few strands of his hair from his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:10 pm
"All right... goodbye then... she said. Fortunately the dorms were close by, and to be honest, she couldn't really dance anymore, even after sitting for so long. She closed her eyes and walked out of the student lounge. It was still crisp, and a lot colder. She liked the weather the way it was now. If only it could always stay like that. She was never much one for heat.

She knew where the dorms were, so her feet just took her there. She stepped on the portal and... whoosh! she found herself in the dorms.

((to be continued... tomorrow! I hope we can RP again, Athena!))  

maxochrome effect
Crew

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:14 pm
Lancaster smiled and stood up following her to the portal. He stood and waited a few seconds after she vanished before he stepped on, not wanting to clog up the flow, or whatever was used. My this school is full of surprises. He got off at then end of the line and smiled not seeing Bijou anywhere he turned to opposite way walking to the male dorms, humming a small tune in his head.

((That'd be fun to RP with you too again Maxxie!))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:53 pm
She laughed and then ran after him. "Easy for you! Running between the drops..." She laughed again. For someone to do that, they'd have to know the pattern of the drops in the first place, and everyone knew that rain fell where it liked. You couldn't predict where it would fall. She was glad she kept in shape, otherwise, running might have killed her.  

Eternally Gone

Devoted Loiterer

TJ Solairus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:59 pm
Once inside the lounge, he laughed. "Still need to keep running...I'll can do that one day...." he muttered to him self. His clothes where soaked, but the Geomancic shirt he wore absorbed the element. "Aw man... just when I just starting to warm up!" he sighed, shivering a little. "So, what's first...?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:03 pm
She too was a little soaked, but nothing a body surrounding flame couldn't fix. Seeing that he shivered a bit, she spoke up. "Well, would you like me to warm you up first? I wouldn't want you to get sick. I've never really been in here, so what would you suggest TJ?" She was being honest. Why shouldn't she? She had nothing to hide. She wasn't trying to impress anyone.  

Eternally Gone

Devoted Loiterer

TJ Solairus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:07 pm
"Nah, don't worry about me...As a Geomancer, I have to learn how to live off of my element, be it a blazing desert or a frozen wasteland..." he said. He shook his head. He really needed to stop studying so much. "Well, we could play DDR... or see if we can't get us a bite to eat..." he said. "I think it's one of those cook-it-yourself gigs."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:12 pm
"I've never played DDR. Is it fun?" She had heard of it before, but never really tried it. It was the biggest thing at her last school. If you didn't play DDR, you simply weren't cool. That was fine with her, she didn't need to play a game to be popular. She listened to her stomach growl. "I guess my stomach is saying 'Feed Me Medei,' though." She laughed, patting her stomach. She couldn't help but shake her head.  

Eternally Gone

Devoted Loiterer

TJ Solairus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:18 pm
"I am kinda hungry..." he said, making his way over to the reastuant area. The grill seemed abandoned, but that didn't mean it wasn't still opperational. And if it was busted, he could find a heat source and give it a...jump start. He opened the fridge near the grill. Aparrently, there was only a few veggeies and some shrimp and oysters. There was some oil and sauces to. "Hope you like seafood sitr-fry, cause that's what's on the menu..." he siaid, getting ready to cook.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:23 pm
Smiling, she took a seat in front. "Well, anything at this point sounds good to me. As long as it's tasty, which I'm sure it will be, then that's fine with me!" She replied, beng in a good mood. "So, how did you know that you were a Geomancer, or how did you become one. I don't really know which question to ask." She was curious as to how he came to be like that, whether he was born that way, or if he had been training for a while.  

Eternally Gone

Devoted Loiterer

TJ Solairus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:37 pm
He sighed. "Well, it all started when I found a glowing piece of cloth in my attic...." he then when on to explain the werid visions of blobs, the transfer to Ria High, the changing shirt color, the snapping of his finger and how it emitted a slight elemental pulse, and how he found out about the name of his art in the Hot Spring while talking to other students. "...and I've been studying about the topic ever since... pretty cool, huh?" he said, plateing the food and carrying it over. "I'm also not that bad at cooking!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:42 pm
She nodded with deep interest as he spoke of how he came to be a Geomancer. "That's very interesting. I was born a fire starter. In the past hundred years or so, it has just been accepted that Fire starters are a whole new race. I could have told them that." She smelt the food he had plated and brought over. "If it tastes as good as it smells, then there shall be no complaints, except that of a wonderfully stuffed stomach." She said, taking a bite and them smiling in delight. "It's delicious." Medei stated, with a half-full mouth.  

Eternally Gone

Devoted Loiterer

TJ Solairus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:47 pm
"New race, eh?" he said. He took a bite of his food. Not bad... even he was surprised! he just used improv to cook... no recipes, no serving suggestions, no nothing... expecfot the ingredients. "well, I've heard of lots or races... vampires, halfings, zombies, demons... but that's all myth in my neck of the woods." he said. "Ever since I found that cloth, normal people had changed....if you know what mean...big culture shock for me..." he said, taking another bite of his meal.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games