Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:22 pm
((hahaha, I know Lehi, I dont know why I put that, but the names are similar))

Jean looked at Levi and smiled. "No problem" she told him. "And as do I, hope to see you again" she stated. "No need to take the door" she smiled at him as she winked, and in a matter of seconds nothing was left in her place but flower petals. She arrives outside of Goldor's manor, awaiting the rest of her coven to tell them the great progress she made with Levi, though she wouldn't reveal his secret. She felt that he should tell them on his own if and when they meet.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:24 pm
Victoria sighed heavily, she had been walking through the forest since the night prior with no luck of a hunt. Quietly she stepped about the path, constantly looking over her shoulders, should anyone have been following her. Her legs were a bit sore by now, and her breath uneasy. The pain from her scars still taking it's toll on her body. Slowly she crouched against a tree, taking her time to rest.  

Nina of the Mist

Distinct Sex Symbol

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:41 pm
Levi blinked, and closed the door again with a look of mild confusion. He was used to being human, so naturally he was a little perplexed at her mention of not needing the door. But a instant later, his confusion was disolved. Ah...that's how she wouldn't need a door. He reached out a hand, and caught one of the petals in his hand before it had a chance to flutter to the ground. He inhaled, and noticed that she had left behind the scent of roses. He noticed, now that she was gone, that he felt...lighter somehow, but at the same time heavy. It was as if she had taken the weight of his secret off his shoulders, but now that she was gone he was missing that one person who could talk to freely. He hadn't been kidding when he said he had longed to talk to someone like her.

Matheus dropped her gaze from the distant Eisti, and turned to enter the manner. Before she did however, Jean suddenly appeared. Matheus felt her heart nearly jump out of her throat in surprise, but then seeing it was just Jean, calmed down some. "Oh Jean...your back. How did it go?" Matheus asked softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:04 pm
((I will not be posting as Goldor this time because it'd be a little difficult to stretch out him just following the group, and I'm a little less creative today, and I'll be busy as hell tomorrow, but I'll try later if I can.))

Brim nodded. "Yes you should move on, and be happy, but also take some time to mourn her loss just don't let the depression become you."
Brim said with a soft smile as he took his hand off Eisti's shoulder. "Now this may not be my place to say, but it seems Matheus feels bad about not being able to do any-thing. Perhaps you should help cheer him up?"
Suggested Brim. He didn't think it'd be all that appropriate for him-self to cheer up Matheus after all Brim still didn't know much about the kind of person Matheus was.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:15 pm
Eisti looked up at Brim and nodded, but said nothing more on the subject. She swallowed a rather large and painful lump in her throat and looked at Matheus who had just entered the manor. She sighed softly. "But he did all he could. It wasn't his fault," she said with a small frown, but decided to talk to Matheus just the same. Before she did however, she turned to Brim wrapping her arms around him in a hug. She did not think it meant anything serious or romantic. After a few seconds, she let go of him and stepped back. "Thank you," she said simply before she walked over to Matheus and saw that he was speaking with Jean. "Matheus, can I speak with you for a minute?" she asked curiously. "Whenever you're done speaking with Jean of course," she added quickly.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:16 pm
((sorry I havent been on, I might not be on as often as I usually am for a few days))

Jean looked up to see Matheus and the others coming in. She smiled at them and nodded at Eisti. "Well Matheus, everything went well...very well" she stated with a grin. She didnt know how to explain what had happened so she just figured it would do her good just to say what happened. "I told him I was a witch" she said knowing that this confession would shock them. "The thing is...he didnt react like I thought he would. I didnt tell him about you all being witches, but he knows about The Conflicted now. He asked if he could meet you all, but I told him it would be up to you all to reveal your identity to him" she said with a smile.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nina of the Mist

Distinct Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:29 pm
The crackling of footsteps on leaves came as a startle to Victoria, her eyes shooting open as she knocks an arrow. She examined her surroundings only to find herself in no danger. She slowly lowered her bow as she rose to her feet, her heart beat slowly returned to it's resting rhythm. Only after further study of the sound, did she note their distance on her. She examined the forest again, but the nightfall rather limited her vision. Slowly began to search out the noise.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:23 pm
Matheus' heart made it's temporary lodgeing in her throat the second Eisti came near. She wanted to say somthing....anything that could express the guilt she was feeling and to beg for forgivness. But she couldn't find her voice to even say anything for at least two minutes. At her request, Matheus just nodded woodenly.
Listening to Jean then, Matheus' eyes widened and shock swept through her. "Y-you told him? Jean...how...why....but..." Matheus paused, blinked, took a deep breath, then tryed again. "I don't know about this Jean...I mean...he's the judge. He's already condemmed to many....what makes you think that he's even trustworthy?" Matheus asked. She noted, that she was starting to sound a little like Goldor, but for good reason. Oh goodness she hoped that Jean put her life in that judges hands for a good reason.
Sighing heavily, Matheus looked back to Eisti. "We'll all talk about it later. Together. But first....Miss Eisti? You wanted to speak to me? Come...let's go inside...there's a library where we can talk." Matheus opened the door, and went inside the large manner. She had no idea how she manadged to get that one sentence out to Eisti so...coherent and calmly...but she managed.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:45 pm
Telaria overheard what Jean said and frowned. How could Jean have been so careless. She had told the one man who had condemned so many wrongly their secret. What was she thinking? Telaria waited until Matheus and Eisti went into the house before walking up to Jean. "Are you even sure about this?" she asked in a demanding tone of voice. "You do realize who he is don't you? What if this is some kind of trap? What if the Conflicted are controlling him? Did you even think about that?" She did not mean to ask so many questions, but she had trouble trusting someone who condemned so many innocent lives.

Eisti followed Matheus into manor and all the way into the library, which was very secluded and sound proof so that no one would hear them talking through the door. She led Matheus over to the far corner and turned to him. "Please, Matheus," she said in a pleading tone of voice. "I know that you are feeling guilty because you could not save my grandmother. But you did all you could. There was nothing any of us could have done. I am not mad at you. I could never be mad at you. You helped me even more than anyone has ever helped me before. And I thank you for that. So please, do not look down on yourself. I forgive you."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:26 pm
There was a rather large lump forming in Matheus' throat while Eisti was talking. It was all she could do to not break down into a blubbering mass of tears like she had after her husband died.
"Miss Eisti....I don't know how you can be so forgiving." Matheus said softly, her voice breaking. "I tried so hard to keep my promise. I told you that I would do anything I could to keep you, and your grandmother safe. But....but I failed you. And in the process I only made things much worse. I'm sorry...I'm so so sorry."
Matheus slumped down in one of the leather chairs of the library, and held her head in her hands. Tears threatened but she held them back as well as she could. "At least I managed to keep one half of my promise. Your safe...for now at least."

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:34 am
Brim let out a soft sigh of confusion as it seemed the moment they all walked into the manor Jean was there confessing what she said to the judge not knowing entirely if he is trustworthy. But Brim refused to believe that the Judge was completely untrustworthy. "The judge may have personally condemned so many, but is that not his job? Condemn those believably accused of crime. The evidence though it was fake was believable."
Said brim, but every-one had practically taken off already. So he just scratched his head, and walked into the living room.

~*~

Goldor let out a sigh that expressed just how stupid he thought Jean was being. "Oh yeah. That's great Jean. Reveal who you are, tell him you have friends, and then he asks us all to gather so he can kill us all at once.."
Goldor said as he began to clap. "Bravo Jean.. Bravo."
With nothing more to say on the subject Goldor walked away, and to the kitchen. He needed something to eat.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:59 am
Eisti let out a soft sigh and knelt down in front of Matheus. She could not stand seeing any of her friends with sadness such as this in their hearts. She gently removed his hands from in front of his eyes and clasped them softly in her own two hands. "Listen to me please," she said in a firm yet gentle tone of voice. "I know you tried to do everything you could to keep both of us safe. But there was only so much you could have done. You did not fail me. You could never fail me Matheus. No matter what happens, I could never stay mad at you nor any of my friends."

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:40 pm
Even as a pair of gentle hands wrapped around her own, reveiling her eyes once again, Matheus didn't look up. Her eyes, in an attempt to avoid Eisti's, remained fixed on their entwined hands. It was oddly ironic how Mathues had often wished that Eisti would hold her hands like that, but the situations she had always thought up were always happier. Not like this. Nonetheless, Matheus absently stroked her thumb along the back of Eisti's hands, useing their warmth and softly as a mental escape for even a couple of seconds. Matheus remained quiet for quite some time, but did eventually sigh. "Eisti...I don't belive there is a being alive with kindness such as yours." she murmered softly. "I suppose that's why I care for you as much as I do...and only want to see you safe, and happy. And if it makes you happy, then I will try to forgive myself for what I was unable to do." Matheus promised. She finnally looked up, her eyes still tear stained, though she looked calmer. Very gently, and very slowly she freed up one of her hands to cradle the back of Eisti's head. Matheus then leaned forward, and dropped a kiss on her forhead. Mathues breathed a sigh once she released Eisti, and leaned back again to give Eisti her space. Though she didn't let go of the hand that Eisti still had held in her's.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games