Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nymph of the Night

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:50 pm
Rhianwyn stared at the architecture before with her mouth open.
"Please tell me you're kidding..." she breathed.
Rhia was not scared of heights. In fact, she usually loved the view, but there was something about the structure that filled her with dread and the thought of haing to live there caused her great anxiety, both the thrill and worry.
God help me, she thought as she walked up to the android.
Txaik turned back into her normal form, and this time, Rhia was more prepared and didn't lose any control. When she noticed Txaik looking slightly unstable, Rhia went grabbed her by the elbow to support her.
"Are you okay?" she asked and when Txaik answered she was better, she let go.
"I have no idea as to what happens with the living space," Rhia said in answer to Airah's question. "Yeah, how many to a shared dorm?"
Two? Rhia thought. That puts us in a bit of a fix...
"Why don't we go up and check out everything before we decide how we split," she suggested, "because there's a chance that someone would prefer a room to themselves."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:51 am
((well hurry up! 2 people saw her...but she ain't Risa..she is *cough* Rosa))  

- -M ii ssy Mew

Cagalli Yula Athha91

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:46 pm
*Marine walked into her dorm as she placed her sidepack with her little puppy hidden inside and let her puppy out. Her puppy barked as Marine quickly covered it's mouth. Other people should be suspicious about the barking sound... As soon as Marine let go of her puppy's mouth the puppy ran onto Marine's laps as she pet her puppy. Marine decided to become a fox for 10 minutes atleast, to play with her puppy. She cleared her mind while she focused only on foxes. Her body became smaller as she was playing tug-o-war with her dog. Using a rope hidden inside Marine's bag*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:17 pm
Riiko walked into her dorm with M smiling as she looked at the sleeping Rini "I guess she must have been tired"she said laughing slightly as she looked up at him smiling.  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

superb soup

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:45 am
"If you two want to share a room, I'm A-ok by myself." she said generously. "So, how do we find where our rooms are?" she asked, looking around. There were alot of rooms all around, and she was a bit confused. She fiddled with her veil, becoming a bit nervous.

ooc// i wont be able to roleplay for the next little while, so please regard me kindly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:59 am
"Wow, she must have either not lsept in days, or is a real heavy sleeper. Either way, I don't think she'll be up for a long while now." He smiled and looked at Riiko. He then hugged her tightly, because he knew that their lives, and their relationshp, would be put to the test in the near future. Just an uncanny ability of his.  

[~~Mad~~Hatter~~]

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:02 am
The hug was kind of sudden but she welcomed it as she hugged him back, not speaking for a while just laying in his arms. She broke it and smiled up at him "What should we do now?" she asked as she kissed his cheek and then thought of something. "Well we could practice our powers, I haven't sang anything in a while and then again I haven't used my earth powers for a couple days also..."she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:02 pm
Gasping, Rowan awoke with a start. Looking around her, she quickly realised she'd fallen asleep at her desk, surrounded by the books she'd been studying with. Moving about a little, her legs tingled with sleep and she groaned. It's what I get for having a floor pillow and a low desk instead of a conventional chair. You just can't fall asleep on these things, she thought to herself. Standing up, she stamped around the room for a few moments to get the circulation back into her legs. Swinging her tail back and forth, Rowan looked through the clothes in her closet, Rowan picked something out and smiled. Light suited her today.

Getting dressed quickly in a white top and cream, pleated knee-length skirt, Rowan skipped out of her room. Locking the door behind her, she made her way to the dining hall.  

Mistress Rowan

7,900 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Kai L Nagase

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:38 pm
Gackt opened the black box, a surprised smile appears on his lips. "It's amazing. I love it." He slides it out form the box, placing it on him. He looks at it, then looks back to you. "But you mean much more to me than this watch." He smiled at you, his cheerfulness appearing and shyness dissapearing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:36 pm
After they'd eaten and successfully caught each other up on what they've missed since they last saw each other, Livvy and Minami returned to the dorms. Olivia wanted nothing more than to sleep for a few hours. Minami offered to let her stay in her dorm since it was closer. Normally, she would have protested, but Livvy was so tired, she just didn't have the energy.

The floor where Minami's dorm was located was considerably quieter than Livvy's. She was grateful for having taken up Minami's offer. When they reached the room, Livvy couldn't help but look around. The room was so serene; it was just perfect for Minami. The walls were painted a light teal and the sun shone through the large bay window. Although it was somewhat plain, it still looked very nice. Minami had placed a couple of pictures around the room, depicting the few and fun vacations she had gone on with her parents. There was a beautiful painting that hung on the wall above the bed. Livvy recognized it as one Minami had painted herself at the beach a few years ago. She was an amzaing artist, but it was disappointing to say that it was only a hobby she took up when she got bored.

After admiring her surroundings, Livvy headed straight for the bed. She didn't bother getting under the covers since she only planned on taking a short nap and then playing catch-up again with her old friend. Livvy closed her eyes and was fast asleep within moments.

Minami smiled at the sight of her old friend resting on her bed. Livvy was always so stubborn and she never liked to show pain or fatigue. Minami had to admit it flattered her that Livvy would let down her walls for her - and only her. It made her feel special. As she continued to watching the sleeping girl, she couldn't help but noticed how frail and innocent she looked like that - just like a baby. Minami thought it was a good look for Livvy, since she always looked so serious all the time.

It had been so long since Minami had seen Livvy this way. She went over to the bed and gently sat on the edge, so as not to disturb her friend. She smiled affectionately and carefully brushed the hair that had fallen in Livvy's face. She looks so peaceful. Inside her chest, Minami could feel her heart racing. It made her hands clammy and her face feel warm. She had to look away. She had never felt this way around Livvy before and it scared her a little. But it also made her feel strangely good inside. Minami just shook the feeling off for now and went over to her desk and sat down. There she decided to just read a book while she waited for Livvy to wake up.

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

[~~Mad~~Hatter~~]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:18 am
He smiled and laughed. "Well, let's go spar then. Trust me, you won't hurt me, I can protect myself." He laughed again and smiled. "We don't want you getting Rusty with your powers. Then, we can have lunch, and then you can practice singing. That sound good to you?" He smiled brightly and looked into her eyes, kissing her again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:23 am
"Yeah that sounds good"she said smiling as she looked back up to him "But don't think that because your my boyfriend I'm going to go easy on you and ditto with you okay?"she asked as she streached her arms slightly and started to walk out the door with him.  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:52 pm
Livvy woke up a few hours later, and in a much better mood now that she had rested up. Minami was still at her desk reading, but when Livvy stirred she placed the bookmark on the page she left off on and set the book down.

"Morning sleepy-head." Minami smiled cheerfully. Livvy couldn't hide the half-smile that formed on her face, but she did try to keep it from growing any bigger. "Feel better now?"

Livvy nodded. "So, now what?"

"Well we should probably finish catching up. How bout a walk? Let's say down in the courtyard?" Minami suggested. Livvy agreed and both girls left Minami's dorm.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:09 am
"Actually, I haven't got a room yet, I think - it definately wasn't mentioned in my acceptance letter. I'd like to book a room first, and if either of you want to share then we can adjust it. That's alright isn't it, Joshua?"
The young man nodded in affirmation and Airah smiled.
"Alright, I just want a light, neutral beige colour for the carpet, furnishings, wall, and white for the manchester... Yeah, that's it, isn't it? Just a single room for now."
Joshua nodded again, and almost immediately gave Airah a sheet of paper with a swipe card. "If you need another card, please do not hesitate to contact us." Joshua's voice, coupled with a timely upwards nudge of his glasses, was more than enough to strike a lonely chord in Airah's heart.
A hopeless romantic who was equally hopeless around guys, Airah could not resist stealing another glance at him before turning to the others.

sileeka_h

crystylaquazz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:27 pm
Suixing Yuhi entered her dorm which she had decorated. She look out the window and stared at the calm sea. She changed into her nightgown and went to bed.
Suixing forgot to close her light blue curtians. Little did she know that in the adjacent room someone was spying on her.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games