Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:22 pm
Sera the Vampire of Rain
Royce Darkener

Hal slowly looked at her from the back. "My plan is to travel mostly, Seeing the world was a dream before I was a General of the Tenshu Army. But now that I'm open to do so. I'm planning to go to Hydron to pick up some herbs and some new Attire, Might as well Join there army as well.. " as Hal slowly sped up across the dunes with his air on his feet.

Sera thought about what he said as she continued keeping pace with him. "Hmm. Traveling and seeing that word. That's an interesting dream for someone like you." She sai as she looked up at the sky, thinking. "But how come you didn't do it before you became general of the Tenshu army? Wouldn't it have been easier for you?" She asked, looking back at him curiously.

Hal slowly kept going with a good pace. "I had my reasons... " as Hal slowly opened a rift through space and made it to Hydron quicker then two peas in a pod.

Takeru sat there.. just listening to everyone... Talk.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:24 pm
((It's alright you do need rest 3nodding ))

Helios listened as clearly this was all a lie and some real horse s**t. He then noticed Zephyr coming in tardy. He rolled his eyes, "Thanks for coming" he stated. "It's good you decided to join us" he stated.

Amara looked at Krys. "More than likely he's going to try and advise the Prime Leaders again" she stated. "I hate it because he's giving advice to people who wont take it" she stated with scowl. "And he never invites me, he says he has things to take care of, but it makes me feel like he thinks i'm incompetent" she stated.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:29 pm
Krys smirked. "Who says we can't go?" she asked. "Shale isn't that far from here. It didn't take us long to walk it, and if we hire someone to take us there, we'll be there quickly."

Zephyr glanced up at Helios, feeling the sarcasm dripping from his voice. She said nothing, though, not having it in her at the moment to snap back at him. She simply took her seat and waited on things to proceed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:38 pm
Asani entered the meeting place and sat next to Nephilis. She listened as her and Dulceri "talked" about the politics that were taking place between their two nations. It was true that she was not of Hydron main royal family branch but she was up there. Being the General of Hydron was a plus as well. She turned and looked at the man who started the meeting. Asani could get a feel of everyones thoughts and emotions falling over her like a blanket. Asani quickly switched her senses from touch to sight which was bad but bareable. She focused on the main man who was talking. He looked ancient. His lie shot across her view in a mixture of of colors and text. It was obvious that Dulceri and Helios knew it was a lie. Asani would've said something but it wasn't her place. Her gaze turned to Zephyr who ha dust entered. "Late as usual" she said in a somewhat lowered voice in a joking tone.

Kitara shook her head at Amalia. "No I don't need anything" she said immediately. She wasn't used to having much on her though she could carry a lot a long way. "We can leave for Hydron now if you want" she said simply.  

Mewchloe

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:41 pm
Daphne saw Zephyr come in and smiled, breathing out a sight of relief. "Thank goodness you are alright, Zeph... It's your turn." She said silently to herself, sending a mental note to her. ~You up with your argument for the Silician leader. Good luck, darling~ She sent to Zeph with a smile and a gentle look towards her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:44 pm

Sera just nodded, hesitating before following him through the rift into Hydron. "Alright then. If you say so..."

[[Sorry for short post. Kinda late. Sleepy. Exhausted. Yeah. That stuff. So yeah...Last post. Night all...]]

The Raining Soul

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:44 pm
Amara looked at Krys and took another gulp of her drink. "Well...I dont know...we were planning on going to Noroa" she stated. "It's up to you Krys, I dont have to follow him like some flunky" she stated angered at Charon on so many levels.

Amalia looked at Kitara and nodded. "Okay then, I'm ready" she stated as they made their way out of Shale. She was happy for the company and didnt mind it either.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:55 pm
Zephyr gave Daphne a half-smile which was all she could muster at the moment. She stood and cleared her throat, trying to force the thoughts of the unresolved issue with Chyuta from her mind. "The people of Tenshu were the victims of an unprovoked attack this morning at the hands of Silicia," she said. "We had a great number of injuries as well as damage to our temples. I, myself, awoke to four assassins trying to kill me in my sleep." She was turning a bit colder, back to her normal self, rather than the shell of herself that arrived there five minutes before.

Krys shrugged and smiled. "We have enough money for both," she said. "But it sounds to me like you want to go."  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:59 pm
Amara looked at Krys. For years she depended on Charon. "...No" she stated simply. "we can continued onward, I need to learn to be a little more dependent" she stated with affirmation.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:05 pm
Asani nodded as Zeohyr spoke. She remebered the attack which had happened not long ago. She had been there after all. Someone had tried to kill Nephilis and she had been able to bring out the poisin that would've killed him. Thinking about it made her somewhat angry. She blinked when she saw a pink olor flash though Zephyr's emotions. It was immediately pushed back. Asani raised and eyebrow. "Now what was that..."she muttered looking at Zephyr.

Kitara began walking next to the girl matching her pace easily. She wanted to go faster but she had to put reigns on the notion. She glanced at the girl who seemed somewhat older than she was. Kitara was tall for her age but that made it easier for her to blend in with older and younger people. "So how old are you?" she asked lookingup from the ground back to Amalia.  

Mewchloe

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:09 pm
Amalia looked at her and smiled. "Well I just turned 17" she stated with a smile. "How old are you?" she questioned. "Also, do you like to run?" she asked hoping she did, because walking was not up to her speed.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:48 pm
Krys nodded. "As you wish. Well, if you'll see if you can get transportation lined up for us for first thing in the morning, I'll get our lodgings taken care of," she said, downing the rest of her drink.  

The Lacey Bear

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:14 pm
Takeru listened back and forth with Zephyr and Helios and slowly looked at his master. "Master, I wonder? What happened to Tenshu.. before I came? I mean.. about the attack from Silicia?" as Takeru slowly sat there trying to understand the conflict between the two.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:09 pm
Amara looked at her nodded,finishing her drink and walking out of the tavern with Krys. She was still angry, but with a mix of alcohol and Krys' company she would be fine.

Shatara looked at him and replied. "Well Silicia invaded Tenshu earlier, it was in the morning time when everyone was sleeping" she stated. "Luckily Nephilis and some others were there to help us rid them and shut them down at Silicia" she stated.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:05 am
Tempest chose to attend the meeting the meeting that was being held in Shale. He was late in attending, but he came in quickly and quietly so no one seemed to notice him. He watched everybody there and saw the negotiations were beginning.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games