Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Boarding School For the Gifted~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:29 pm
"his name is Ryth. my friend Major Verduun gave him to me today. anyway lets get on with the lesson..." he said to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:19 pm
User Image"Okay" I said. I pet the kitty lightly.. "ur adorable now arent u" the kitty meowed  

MajikBooBear

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:58 pm
User Image Samantha Threw her Ax for awhile longer ..and Decided to Head Back in ..She passed Rakata and Annabelle in the Courtyard ..Petting a Cat...Samantha only looked up Briefly she was tired ..Hey you Guys ...she kept walking into the Dorms She saw reina Go into her Rom and she could feel some Stress comming from her ..Samantha saw T.J. spirit in to talk to her she should be ok ..I Hope ..and then She saw Alex ..Alive ..She smiled at Him ..and thought to herself " I Knew it " she cast a Smile and said Hello welcome Back Alex ...She wondered where Adam was he was probaly lost through all of this ..But it was starting to be a Normal thing around here ..Strange But Normal...She made it to her Room and Put her Ax away sat down on her bed .. a shower would be Good right Now she scooped up a towel and some things and headed to the showers...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:45 pm
User ImageTJ slung her bag over her shoulder and set off down the hallway, locking her room door behind her. Taking the stairs two at a time, she got down to the courtyard and saw Rakata like she had half-expected, but he was with someone-- a girl she had maybe seen once or twice before, and-- a cat? She frowned, more than a little confused, and approached the trio with her head cocked slightly to one side.

"Hey, Rakata," she said, "did I catch you at a bad time? 'Cause I can wait if you need me to...." To the girl, she extended her hand and said, "I'm Tovah, but everyone calls me TJ. I'm pretty sure I've seen you around here, but we've never been introduced." Turning her head to look back at Rakata, she said, "I can show you this stuff later if you guys are busy already."

The Night Faery

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:40 pm
User ImageSamantha threw a quick hello to me and I waved to her. The kitty was so cute! I stopped and saw a girl approach. her name was TJ I put my arm out "Hey, Im annabelle" I giggled and turned to Rakata. and examined Tj and smiled and started a friendly conversation  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:38 pm
"never to busy for my friends. what do you need? he asked her. then he said nervously "did you by chance hear some gunshots about...maybe an hour ago?" he stood up and Ryth jumped into the tree behind him.  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

The Night Faery

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:51 pm
"Well, I kind of lost track of time," TJ said, sitting down on the ground and slipping off her bag. She set it on her lap and removed the notebook, tucking the pencil behind her ear, and dumped all the bullets onto the grass. "Those came out of me," she said, looking up at him. "Although you'll find a lot more on the way to Riena's room from Alex's grave. I'm not even going to ask how you brought him back, but I woke up face-down in the dirt by the lake, covered in bullet holes and my own blood, and I couldn't remember how I got there. Do you know what kind of weapon these came from?" She picked up a bullet and passed it along to Rakata, shrugging as she added, "I figured you'd be the one to ask."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:05 pm
Rakata took the bullet and turned it over in between his fingers.
"well this is a 7.62 round. standard for AK47 assault rifle. high muzzle velocity. big punch. even with your regeneration, its amazing you aren't dead. the rounds pack a much harder hit than the .223 NATO rounds. interesting. well at least we know that they were using Russian weaponry. a pity that i disentigrated everything in that blast of energy. i would have like to examine the weapons they had..." he said thoughtfully. "so you didnt hear anything earlier?" he asked again.  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

The Night Faery

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:12 pm
"No, I didn't," TJ said, shaking her head. "I think I was still pretty much unconscious about an hour ago. Riena let me take a shower in her dorm--" She pulled up a strand of damp black hair-- "but I was still pretty out of it, even then. Why, what happened?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:16 pm
he looked at her like he had something to hide. "um...nothing. nothing at all." he said  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:02 pm
User ImageI listened in on there conversation for what esle was i supposed too do. I sat down bored out of my mind and shrugged at Rakata. What was I going to do while they talked? I played with a ball of energy. wooh. so entertaining  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:29 pm
TJ smiled and frowned at the same time-- it was the look she got when she heard a bit of information that didn't quite add up. "Huh," she said, "so I was supposed to hear gunshots, but nothing happened?"

She became suddenly aware once more of the girl who sat with them. "I'm sorry, Annabelle," she said, "you've got a horrible first impression of me now, haven't you? I didn't mean to intrude on you guys or anything, I just-- what are you playing with? Is that pure energy?"

The Night Faery

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:51 pm
User ImageI smiled. I felt a burst of showing off....
"Yea.." I shly said. Nah not this time i wont

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:50 am
"its not important, but i was out with my Browning .30 caliber machine gun. felt nice to use it again." he explained. he noted Annabell playing with an orb of energy, and that TJ had taken an interest to it. "she has the same kind of gift i do. im just helping her...refine and control it more." he said to TJ, answering her question  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

The Night Faery

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:42 pm
"Ah, so that's what I interrupted," TJ said with a smile. "Sorry to keep you waiting for your lesson, Annabelle." Like she had done in Rakata's room, she stuck her finger into the ball of energy and pulled it out again, holding it up to show the girl its regrowth and regeneration. "That's the extent of my gift," she said with a shrug. Glancing up at Rakata, she added, "But hey, at least it helped me out with those guys who showed up here. And... you said you destroyed all of them?"  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games