Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
Ethral City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iwouldlikethisgone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:55 pm
He visibly relaxed once the weapon was sheathed, and a measure of his former self-assurance flowed back to him. When she asked the question about the female, he froze, finding it dissatisfactory to tell of her interesting abilities, instead he said "She healed me, at her expense.." the truth of course, but dodging the question nonetheless. Dieter had decided to hide the extent of his aura, dampening to the point of unintelligibility, a strange mixture of human and spirt, living and dead to all but the truly skilled, the masters of soul reading. When the snake left, the man's eyes widened, as he moved to interpose himself, before realizing that that would be an exercise in futility, and a dangerous one at that, but he did not want the creature running loose in his castle, leaving droppings.. The female said something about the snake not liking him, and that he was a 'dead walker' on top of the fact that he smelled of death; to this he frowned, somewhat offended, and proceeded to sniff at his velvet robes, looking for any trace of this foul odor. Finding none, he said casually, "So you are a sorceress?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:09 pm
She noticed he was smelling his robes and quickly made to correct herself. " No! I mean..." She would have said more but she did not wish to give away her connection with the dead she herself possessed. She looked up and frowned, " It is not very noticeable... no normal person would have noticed, I am just more keen to the scent" She shrugged and sighed.
When he mentioned sorceress she wanted to laugh. Though she was caught off guard with the one. " You are the first to ask that" She chuckled. " Most usually think I am a demon" She smirked, her fangs slightly becoming visable now. She remained calm throughout this. Weither on cue, or just because the creature she harbored woke up just then, it spread its black bat like wings and allowed then to stretch out. She looked up to see them and blinked calmly. they soon retracted behind her long raven black hair.
Then fang came in with his little prize, a dead demon hunk. Na-Nel just turned to him. Fang flipped the corpse into the air and seemed to swallow it. though she knew it was really just instant incinerated once he closed his mouth. He then nudged she on the side as if asking about the girl. She frowned, she looked back to the man for a moment. When she turned back Fang had opened his mouth, wide, and his fangs dropped from the ceiling of his mouth, as if to taunt the man. Na-Nel kicked him in the jaw and his mouth snapped shut. " KNock that off, thats intensely Rude Fang" She scolded " Damn element beast" She growled and glared at him. Fang didnt seem to like the face she made, but he did not seem to care very much about her words either.

Baksuetai_Tenshi

iwouldlikethisgone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:38 pm
She mentioned something about him not actually smelling of rotten flesh, so it was somewhat obvious that she felt the touch of the death magick upon him.. something that rarely happened anymore ever since the siege. When she spoke of her being a demon, Dieter smiled, and began to say "Aren't we all?", what came out was more of a "Aren't we.. damn." THe wings did not surprise him, he was beginning to get used to the strangeness of the recent days. "What were those?" THough the inevitable answer was interrupted by the apparently sentient beast, who threatened in what was apparently a taunt. The necromancer did not see what was funny, and before him stood the visage of death, the true form of the Carrion God, the bird like head, the ever so frail body, the four claws, arranged around a central focal point. The creature's mouth was wide open, a screech of defiance upon its tongue, a horrible sound, enough in of itself to drive many to self harm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:56 pm
With the sudden appearance of the bird demon like creature she turned abruptly. She was already furious with Fang, but sudden that feeling vanished as she understood why he did not like this particular person above all else. . " No wonder Sspirit was acting up." serious tone was used this time. With slit eyes she could see the being for what it was. " A necromancer with an alignment..." She shook her head as if disappointed. She was about to say something else, when Fang suddenly went on guard.
Fang became furious, the screech of the other creature made his tempter rise to unusual highs. He lifted his head, towering over the creature, fangs bared, He let out a loud roar of a bellow at the creature. One which would shake the entire castle, any thing loose would be forced to fall to the ground below. It even caused Na-Nel to wince and cover her ears, or else risk going death. Fang Hissed after that, as if taunting the creature. Already he was poised to strike.  

Baksuetai_Tenshi

iwouldlikethisgone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:10 pm
The mage swayed, before falling to his knees. WIthout lips moving, he said, "And what alignment would that be?" the voice suddenly jumped, speaking right into the female's ear 'Hm?" The serpent's bellow had caused a ghostly light to radiate from his body, protecting the body of a god. The light faded away with the roar of the creature, the only sound left in its wake the hissing of the massive snake. The pale male looked quite sick, behind the god, a testament to his recent exertions. The body was useless now, deprived of a mind and purpose, the spirit taking everything with its departure. It locked eyes with the familiar, utterly transfixed, simply struggling to keep from tearing into the creature. Dieter's voice said, from the direction of the manifestation, "Please restrain your beast, before," the vocal qualities suddenly changed, from the silky tones of the necromancer, to the rasping notes of the spirit, "I am forced to dispose of it.." Blood erupted from the man's nose, and upon the floor it spilled, as he was forced on all four limbs from the pressure he contained, the pressure he could not feel.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:03 pm
Na-Nel flinched back as the disembodied voice spoke to her. She looked at the man. Then at Fang. " Stop" She commanded Fang and rose her hand up sternly. She never let her eyes drift from the obviously ill man. She had a look of determination. " Touch my Fang and I guarantee there will be more then just blood spilled, remember your place Necromancer. Next time we meet I will kill you. So dont go dieing till then" She smiled and winked. Then causally headed for the door out. Her voice emitted the same source of power that Spirit had. Anger was fire, cool was water, though those were the only two she fully mastered. As she spoke harsh, fire had erupted around him, encirleing him in a large spiral of fire. at the end, her voice grew cool, the flames turned to ice, which still encased him.
With her back turned, her little shadow creature stuck it's head out from behind her hair and mewled twords him. Fang growled in frusteration, but dared not disobeyed her. He slithered back through the giant hole in the floor to meet her some place else, as he could not fit through the front door.

Baksuetai_Tenshi

iwouldlikethisgone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:05 pm
The spirit was thrown back into the male's body as the flames circled round, with the coming of the ice, he was free, the crystalline structure cracking, and then falling in a shower of shimmering glass. The man pulled out a few pieces of cloth from his pocket in order to plug up his still bleeding nostrils. He wondered why the female would kill him, but he pushed it to the back of his mind. First, he had to do something with the unconscious one's body, and then get himself to safety. Dieter staggered towards the fallen body, and nudged her with his foot, hoping to wake her, or at least ascertain that he would have to find a servant or another to cary her to one of the many empty rooms. He hoped that she would be able to walk however, for he could already feel the malevolent gazes of the demons within his castle, intruders who would have to be purged..  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:18 pm
Na-Nel walked out to be met by a blazing fire. She frowned as she watched everything around her burning. " Well they dont seem to understand the meaning of quit while you still can." She smirked and her fangs glistened in the reflective light. She then took off and began to leap through the flames and vanish as she always did.  

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:35 am
Well arent you a lost soul. " na-nel chuckled, She seemed to have blood spatter on her cheek and hands as she appeared on one of the burning buildings. Large black wings spread out wide for him to see and she smirked with her long fangs. She had used this appearance to attack a horde of demons using the technique of surprise. She herself looked like a demon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:49 pm
(( umm she is only a few houses away and ur not supposed to know who it is boob!))  

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Skieth9

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:52 pm
((sorry, guess i didn't read far back enough in the posts, and also my rpc may not know who you are, but adressing somebody by name in descriptions I've found helps keep confusion down))P  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:25 pm
(( You may not remember but you have run into my character before so she does remember you, but I get your point))  

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Skieth9

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:47 pm
(Pardon my poor memory, I'll simply RP from within visual of the house)
Skieth started to walk towards the burning buildings and attempted to stay out of sight at the same time. He placed his hand on his chainblade once he spotted the the demonic looking woman
'How...odd'  
Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces