Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:09 pm

Aku felt a tug on her hand then quickly followed him down the stairs and through the rooms from before. She heard him say something, and barely heard it through all the running. Soon they had reached outside, and he was on his horse. She went over to hers, and jumped on then softly petted his hair. She looked up to notice the clouds then her eyes was back at Slayer as he shook with fear. She kicked the horse slightly and she was next to him. "Slayer..this might or might be true, but the threat remains. Whichever you decide, I'm with you.." She assured him then glanced to the tome where the recruits was.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:24 pm

Slayer smiled as they Rode off . His wife was right, The threat was still out their. It was still waiting for the right momment to strike.

He took a deep breath " I have a feeling that whichever path we take it. It will be risky for both of us. The path is unclear but I will allow my heart to guide me though it. I love you so much " He said as he leaned and kissed her on the lips

In the distance He could see a 2 Figures comeing towards them. He Reconized one of them as his warlord and and unknown women

He looked at his wife and then back at the warlord . He took a deep breath and waited to hear the Report from his warlord. He contined rideing towards them

" The warlord must have news for us my love. He never rides out to meet me in person while I am away unless it is important. "

Slayer The Wise

XScarlett_SweetheartX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:16 am

Sky

Oh My! thats him. she thought happily and looked at the woman beside him.
i'm guessing that is my mother? wow she is beautiful....too bad i got my dad's looks....haha i was joking, oh dear i should stop talking to myself... she smiled and looked around.
great i found my mother but now how am i going to find out why the guardians hate him! she thought. she liked to hear both sides of the story before deciding that she didn't like the one side.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:30 am

" well that's good i suppose. i wonder what it's going to do." she said to onyx, smiling slightly at him before looking over at tarik's ships again. seeing the boats being attacked and then three of them getting away she cursed slightly under her breath. watching as the creature came back towards them.
" we need to move." she said loudly her pale blue eyes flashing slightly as she used the water around them to propel the boat out of the way of one of the creatures attacks.

GAlA_Olivia

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:27 am

Sasori watches as one of Tarik's boats is capsized and the crew is eaten alive. Not wanting the same fate, she starts raising the sails as fast as she can.

"Eiji we need some wind here, now!"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:53 am

Tarik's crew took a beating during the storm. They knew they were in a new time period since the stars were not in the correct position for 1099. There wasn't the tools there to figure out the correct year so they continued on as planned down the coast to Mexico.

Tarik takes out compass and holds in near the lantern. It still pointed to Mexico. At least the stone was still there for now.

The crew started repairs and clean up of the damage from the storm to the boats as they sailed down the coast.

Tarik knew the other boat that they saw might have been the guardians. They would need to keep a lookout for them so that they do not disrupt his plans.

Mario Dragon

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:00 am

James looked up ahead. " Princess , I believe that is your father up ahead . Which is a good thing "

James rode towards the Royal couple. Many Questions going though his head. He looked up . The storm was getting worse and worse . Rain has began to fall on them

" My king. We have to head towards the boats. Reports have come in of ships disappearing. We have no idea what that means. The army is at 50 percent. Most of the dead have been buried and collected "

He looked over at sky. He knew nothing of his lord having a Child. But that was not important. What was important is getting them out of Egypt
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:54 pm

Aku rode on with Slayer, amused how he was smiling at her comment. "I love you too.." She said with a wink after the kiss then looked ahead to his warlord. She was slightly nervous as she didn't trust new people that much, yet the woman seemed nice. Once they were together rain started to come down as if the skies were crying. She took a deep breath of air, as the scent of rain always calmed her. She smiled to the woman then listened to the warlord. Her smile went into the frown to hear that half of their men was dead, she sighed then whispered a small prayer as she wished for them to rest in peace. As she sat on her horse she said nothing, as there was nothing to be said.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:00 pm

misty_seabrz
Sasori watches as one of Tarik's boats is capsized and the crew is eaten alive. Not wanting the same fate, she starts raising the sails as fast as she can.

"Eiji we need some wind here, now!"

"YOU GOT IT!!!! Eiji had come to far to die now. He stands in awe of the ships ahead of them and whips his hands around causing a strong gale of wind to propel the ship onward and through the school of sea-creatures. "You will not have us foul beasts!!!"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:12 pm

I, my wife, and my daughter (who I did not recognize since I had not seen her in a long time) and a crew hurried to get on a boat. We did not have time to talk to James to see who the girl was with him because we all were rushed to get onto the boat before we were attacked again by whatever attacked me and the storm was approaching. James tells us to go ahead so that he can gather the rest of the troops.

Just after we set sail, my boat was swept up in the storm that Tarik and the guardians were in (just delayed because we were farther away). My boat landed in the future, somewhere in the Mediterranean. We were knocked out and when we came too, we tried to figure out where we were. The landscape was like we remembered but a little different and the stars were misaligned. "Where are we, better yet, when is this?"

He awoken to sounds of men marching. People giving out orders of attack to those nearby. He looked at his wife and sighed

" Somehow we got transported to a new age. We are no longer in 1099. The Stars are... Align differently "

A Recruit walked up to him " Mi lord. you are awake. We where afraid that you will not awaken . You and your wife must follow me to safety "

Slayer looked at the man " Sir.. What is going on here. Are we under attack ? " He asked not knowing the answer himself

The recruit looked at him wide eyed " Yes Sire we are under attack. They Crusaders are attacking us. The empire is under Attack "

He looked at the recruit " Empire ?. Do you mean The Slayer empire Expanded ? "

The recruited nodded his head " Come on we must hurry . The army Generals are waiting for your orders "

He grabbed his wife hand and began following the Recruit to the Army headquarters

He remained king though those years. James lead the army towards more land . With cost The army is now At its breaking point. New recruits are not joining because of fear of death. The Kingdom is looking towards their king for Guidance.

(( Hope this makes sense.. ))

Slayer The Wise

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:07 pm

"Thanks Eiji! I don't want to end up fish bait like Tarik's men!" Sasori steers the boat away from the monsters as best she could in the direction that Tarik went. She wanted to follow Tarik but not too close so that they could track them. It would be easier to stop him on land than by sea.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:08 pm

James walks ahead of the group. He walks into the army headquarters . He looks around and sees the warlords talking to each other

He looks around and asked " Did the princess make it here. She was on a boat.. Is she still alive ? " He looks around

James looks around to see if maybe she was in the army headquarters . He locates her in the back " Princess. your alive !!!. Hurry Your father is on his way ". He looked back to see the King approaching

He held his Crown in his hand . " I could not become King. He is the rightful king. I just lucky to hold his crown "

He smiles as the King and Queen walk though the tent Flaps into the army headquarters

Slayer The Wise

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:22 am

Eiji directs the wind like a mad maestro directing the opera for the soon to be born Queen Elizabeth herself. His movements are swift yet flowing, like the water below them. As he was doing this the wind was practically dancing around them, fending off creatures that had attempted to jump out of the sea to get aboard. the Necklace began to glow again as it was growing from the power usage.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:47 am

Aku followed them to the boat, then sat on the dock watching the sea. Peaceful it seemed even with the rain. She took a another deep breath only to not smell the rain. Soon she was knocked out, and awoke to find that they were in the Mediterranean. She grabbed Slayer's hand out of worry then looked over at everyone to ensure they were there and safe. She looked back at him as he attempted to try and explain what had happened, yet she was still confused. She merely nodded then stood up with him, looking around to see a recruit coming. Soon Slayer followed the recruit as it seemed they had to leave. She looked back to the warlord giving a wave,"Nice meeting you!" She called out politely as they left.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:56 am

Slayer walked into the Tent. He looked around and Saw James and some warlords .

He then notice a female in the royal Dress. He was shocked that a female besides a queen or a princess was wearing a Royal dress

He walked up to her " Greetings Young lady. I Am wondering who you are ?. Are you a princess of the Royal family ?. Or are you a noble girl ? " He asked nicely

" My name Is King Slayer the first . What is your name ? " He asked the girl. He then looked back at his wife

" I love you so much My love. You are my life my everything " He said to his wife Aku
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games