Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:24 pm
Vale stared blankly at Vahuka for a second. "Well..." Vale sits down on the ground and leans against the flat side of his blade "To say it bluntly without explaining anything. I am undead."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:42 am
"Ah yes, you are undead in the sense of being brought back by means and forces I can never truly understand. What I speak of is the undead being brought back by mortal means." Vahuka said. "I believe you should think about this plan of yours, to kill your past self, a little more before you actually go through with it. Think of what might, and possibly will, happen if you go through with it, and other things along those lines." he said, putting his tail around Vale's shoulder's, like a friend puts their arm around another friend when talking to them personally. "I admire your willingness to do what you have to do, but we are friends are we not? And as your friend, I advise you not to go through with this until a more complete plan is put in place. Perhaps you should focus more of your attention to training your successor instead?" the snake suggested.  

Derpzilla88

Dusks Embrace

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:47 am
(( I wish the best of luck with those who have test to take, and those who already have taken them.

Bri and Vexen, and everyone else. ))

Kyubi blushed slightly at his words, but regained herself quickly. "I felt it alright, Diego. I'm fine, thank you. What about you?." she asked, trying to reassure him with a smile to show him she was indeed fine. She ran one of her hands over her dress, smoothing it out a bit. She tried to rid herself of this nervious feeling. We'll be alright.. she thought to herself.

"Well, it would probably would be best if you stayed close, where I could at least have one hand on you at all times." she placed one hand near his furry neck, feeling the texture of his fur. "Of course, I'll tell them you're my guardian, and a friend. I'll ask them not to approach you, unless you want them to." she told him, her voice fading slightly at the end.

"I'm ready if you are." she said, starting to walk away from him in the direction of the hunters camp, stopping shortly. "It's only a two miles away from here. We'll have to keep an eye opened for more traps."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:12 pm
Aella whimpered nuzzling the fox before following her tail tucked between her leg her head bowed. When they arrived at the cave, she slipped into a darken corner and curled up, whining softly. She hadn't liked what she done. She hid her face under her paws.  

Serafinariv

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:33 am
"Then you mean Necromancy which I can fully use being one of higher archetypal undead. How else would I be able to use those spirit the way I do. Anyway when I grow older I am sold to a noble family and on the way I am killed by raiders. Now, I am killed in a spot where there was a spiritual nexus. So lucky me got every soul in a five mile radius living body or not sucked into my dead one, luckily, mine included. I was turned into a Soul Prison." As if reminded of something he pauses for a second, reviewing the info gathered by the spirits. "As for my plan I've been thinking on it for a thousand years. If I think on it much more I'll see sense and not go on with it. As I know I could "Protect" myself and maybe live happily ever after but that requires more years here and I just don't feel like it. Anywho I've already thought out the training process as it was all part of my plan if I delve into that as well I may see sense and not go through with it... I say the pup has a 50/50 chance of surviving the first lesson."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:17 pm
"I still say focus on the pup's training first before doing anything about your plan. You may have everything all figured out in your head, but from my viewpoint, there's a lot of tampering with natural forces going on here, and the results could be devastating." Vahuka warned Vale. "Now, if the pup is as good as you assumed she would be, then she will survive the first lesson, will she not. I would, however, like to observe your training with her for my own purposes." he said. Vahuka also wanted to watch just because it would be interesting to see Vale try to deal with and teach a pup.  

Derpzilla88

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:41 am
"All I'm going to do is push a spirit of a shadow wolf pup into her, If she has the talent she'll dominate it if not I get a shadow wolf pup." He pauses "By the way. I know for a fact that my actions could well mean the destruction of the entire world... as I told you Vale Harden Ryuu saved the world. I wasn't exaggerating, I literally saved the planet. I kill myself, no planet being saved."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:22 pm
"Again, this is why I say that even though you've thought this all through, think it through again." Vahuka said, knowing full well that he was being quite the nagging snake lately. "And not to continue to rain on your parade, but I don't think pushing a shadow wolf into her is something the rest of the den will smile upon. That is, if you do it openly. However, the option of 'kidnapping', temporarily of course, is still open." he suggested.  

Derpzilla88

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:54 pm
"You know I am not going to change my mind." he states blandly "Only minute changes from here on out. My plan B is a 90% chance of success, but it takes longer."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:17 pm
"You can tell me about plan B later. Right now, I think we need a break from plans and such. Lets focus now on getting that pup so you can train her. The den that keeps her will not give her up so easily. If they refuse you to train her, you're going to have trouble training an heir as the Forest Guardian." Vahuka told Vale.  

Derpzilla88

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:31 pm
"I'll worry about that when it happens, I'm sure they'll let me train her and to tell the truth I want them taking care of her, that way I don't have to." Vale became incorporeal as he transformed into a wolf again.
"But I should be getting back you should look around you'll find some of the rarer plants around here." Vale seemed to fade from sight where he stood fading back into existence inside the den in his little alcove. He looked around to see if anyone saw him phase in.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:01 pm
"I guess I'll just have to wait and see where things go from here then." Vahuka said to himself after Vale had faded away, which was always slightly creepy, even to Vahuka. He shook his head, still worried about Vale's plan, and then slithered off to where he believed he would find some of the rarer plants and herbs Vale mentioned of before he left.  

Derpzilla88

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:07 pm
((I'm going to wait for it to be more active seeing as we've been the last like 8 comments.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:47 am
(( I'm thinking about how I should post... are Vahuka and Vale still trying to 'kidnap' Missy or Aella?))  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:37 pm
((I don't intend to kidnap anyone actually, I'm going to ask, probably. I say that cause Vale's not the asking type... he may demand or something but no kidnapping.))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games