Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Dark vs. Light Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:32 pm
"I don't think that's a good idea, he has a lot more power than you think."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:42 pm
"I'm well aware... It's making for n interesting power boost..." I smiled. "Where I come from... We're taught to use our opponent's power against them... If he's got Knight and Yoko then I'll have to try it, Blaze..." I said simply.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:47 pm
When the dragon grabbed Yoko, I instantly fought against it with all my power, trying to get her free.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:55 pm
I looked into her eyes and then reluctantly ran into the burning building.

I could feel Blaze again, so I let the whip go and slunk backwards into the flames.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:57 pm
I grabbed Yoko as she fell, and held her tight to my body as the flame dragon disappeared.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:27 pm
I concentrated on removing the flames, concentrating them between my palms as I condensed the flames. Slowly, flames started leaving the inn and headed for the ball of fire I was creating. "Heh.... If it wasn't dark flames... Then I wouldn't be able to do this..."  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:30 pm
I hit the top of the stairs and saw Knight and Yoko. "Run!" I yelled  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:41 pm
I nodded, carrying Yoko downstairs. "It disappeared into the shadows."  

angel_of_bloodlust

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:43 pm
Flames were already disappearing from the top floor, slowly but surely. The condensed ball I was pulling them into was about as wide as my chest now, and my eyes were closed in concentration for me to notice anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:47 pm
"AND IT IS BACK!" I yelled as I jumped out of my once glorious black flames and hit Blaze in the chest.

Draco caught me off guard and I started tumbling down the stairs, so I wrapped my wings around me and Yuima. When we hit the bottom I ran outside and set Yuima down and ran back inside.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:51 pm
I sighed, deciding it was time to speed up this process. I start to spin the condensed ball so that it forcibly sucked in the flames, then I condensed the ball even farther so that it was the size of a marble. Then I ran back inside after Blaze. I walked more slowly up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:08 pm
"Aw, had to put your girlfriend down first." I taunted, and seeing the reaction was priceless.

I blushed at what Draco said, but I had to yell it, "THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" and I slammed into him. We fought, rolling around the whole time when Draco launched me through the roof, I spread my wings and took flight.

The cowered, flying away. Not for long, and I opened my wings, they were twice the size of Blaze's, and I took off after him. I grabbed his leg and threw him so hard, he went through the Inn, and when he landed, I headed full speed towards him and hit him head on.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:25 pm
I growled, seeing Draco and Blaze fighting. I waited for an opening, before dashing forward, the condensed marble thrust outwards towards Draco's back, where it exploded. I winced as I jumped away, knowing that it had back fired towards me and not towards Blaze, the flames dispersed. "You're a nasty little bugger aren't you... Though I suppose I should think you for the recharge...." I smiled, for the most part recharged from the energy output of the flames.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:43 pm
Draco flew off of me and hit a tree, when I got up I realized what Draco might do. "RUN! RUN AWAY!" I yelled at Yuima.

"Now I know your weakness." I said as I flew forward and grabbed the girl.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:51 pm
"This figures..." I mutter, My shadow arching up behind me and lashing out at Draco. I was angry enough to start speaking in rapid elf, something I rarely did, as it tended to be a dying language.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games