Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:59 pm
"Wow." was all she could say, she felt so privlieged!
"So only me and you have seen this?" she asked spinning around t see all the room, she had to stop though, because when she stood still the world wouldn't quit spinning. SHe held a hand to her head
"WHoo, gotta learn to quit doing that." she laughed but hat only made the world spin faster.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:02 pm

Lucien stood by with his half-smile, ready to catch Faliecia if she fell. "Yeah. We're the only ones." he replied. "Kinda mysterious, isn't it?"

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:19 pm
"Yep!" she said "Argh why won't the world sit still!" she complained. FOr some reason it woudn't quit spinning. SHe tryed walking forward and ended up falling.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:26 pm
((saw that comin' razz ))

Lucien acted quicker than lightning. As soon as he saw Faliecia wobble over, he was kneeling down with his arms out, and caught her inches from the ground. "You should watch what you're doing." he said softly with a grin. He stood up slowly, and set her straight. "You should probably hold onto my arm for stability, at least until you get better." he said, turning a little red as he said it.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:30 pm
Faliecia smiled at his blushing, ofcourse there was htree of him blushing but whatever.
She grabbed onto his shoulder as the world slowly righted itself.
"Well that was.. fun" she laughed. she stilld idn't let go of Lucien though. She didn't want to , not yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:30 pm
Zann was in his bed, not asleep at all. Lemito, his home planet, had much longer days, so he probably wouldn't sleep for four of five hours later. He was bored, so he got up and went outside to the bridge that leads to the forest. He saw birds flying by, and decided to go for a fly. He took out a pocket-sized statue magically enhanced to transform into an animal from his planet. This one was a dragon-like flying creature from his home planet called a Genary with six wings and four legs that his people would fly on as a sport and for the thrills. He touched the statue and said a spell, and it enlarged to life-size and became Zann's pet Genary. Zann walked up to it and calmed it. He hopped on and said "Geoshu." It was the word for fly in his native language. The Genary jumped off the ground and started to fly. "Woooohooooo!" Zann shouted as the Genary climbed in altitude.  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:45 pm
(( whered everyone go? ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:47 pm
((they all died? lol idk))  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:49 pm
(( I think Malaroth had ditched us xD ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:55 pm
(( Nuh uh!! ))

"Haha. Of course it was." Lucien said in response. He let her go ahead and stay on his shoulder. He didn't mind it either. "Haaaah.. What a day. Well, I think it's about time for that swim-date, eh?" Lucien couldn't stop himself from saying the word "date", but it was true. "Hold on again, you don't want to get lost in the darkness of teleportation. That could get nasty." he advised.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:00 pm
Faliecia looked at him in surprise at the wrod date, but what else coud it be?
SHe wrapped her arms around his waist and held on tightly.
"Don't you dare loose me!" she told him, she was extremly afraid of full darkness.

((yuh-huh you let us -insert crying girl-))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:07 pm
(( I sowwee, I was on Facebook looking at Flair Badges [shutup] ))

"Wouldn't dream of it." Lucien said as he snapped his fingers, bringing them through the portal again to stop next to the pool. "You first, Lady Faliecia." he grinned.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:08 pm
Hana knodded. 'Only once... Some of my family doesn't understand why I've come here to Sellaria - they think I should've stayed on the homeworld and learned what basic skills I can learn there. But the rest of my family supports me, saying that I should persue my dream and extend my abilities to the fullest. It gets...' she paused, searching for the right word. 'tense when I spend time with those that oppose,' she finished. 'I love my family, but sometimes you just need a break. Besides,' she added, 'the fair for a space cruiser to my home world isn't exactly cheap,' she chuckled a little.

((XD I LOVE the falir badges! lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:14 pm

Shane laughed a small bit. "It's a beautiful night. You wanna go to the grove?" he asked Hana. "You don't have to walk. I can carry you." he added, shifting into a variation of his wolf form. This variation was larger, big enough for a lone human to ride. "Get on, I don't mind."

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:15 pm
((oh yea i do that alot too lol))
Faliecia rolled her eyes and pulled her dress over her head, not caring if she swam in her underwear this time. Se laid her dress near the pool and dived in.
"Common in!" she called and splashed Lucien.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games