Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
The Werewolf Game - Closed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Montiqueue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:57 am
Owwin
Totagomi
But I was gonna shoot you in the head. D: I even made special arrangements to possibly make it epic. ):
YOU were the hunter! That is how I wanted it to have happened to. I thought it was zeph who was the hunter and you were detective. I should have just waited, but I knew I had no chance so I didn't want to prolong it. Now we can start another game with more people. Tell me about how you were going to do it. I'll play along and make dead noises so it is awesome. Partner.
I know, that's why I asked SS to do that but he said the wasn't a very good writer so I asked if he could just say "and they had an epic battle". He said he's think about it.
Actually, my first kill with the gun was the detective. rofl That's what you call bad luck.
Hold on a second while I write the story. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:36 am
This is taking forever my corpse is already starting to stink.  

Owwin

Montiqueue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:43 am
Owwin
This is taking forever my corpse is already starting to stink.
I'm sorry but I'm making it up as I go and I'm editing as I go to make it nice for the people that read. :/  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:02 am
I was thinking something going like this...

"As Tote watched behind the shadows of a tree where not far from where she was, Owwin had killed his newest victim. She slowly got on one knee but she was clumsy with her footing and snapped a twig on the soft forest floor. Owwin, hearing this, quickly turned his head and saw her bent down with a gun aimed for his head. Enraged that he had been found out, he lunged at the squirrel hybrid to dispatch her with his glistening teeth and dagger like claws. Tote was caught off guard by this and reeled back in surprise while blocking her face with the gun. Owwin now stood above her like a god and whacked the gun out of her hands in one swift movement. He grinned his wolfish grin as he looked down at the helpless townie. It just didn't get any better than that. Tote's adrenalin skyrocketed and her body acted on it's own accord as she brought her legs up to her chest and, quick as a whip, launched herself at Owwin's chest. Hitting squarely on the target, the wind was knocked out of him and he was left sprawling several feet from where he was, gasping for breath. He growled in rage as he quickly got back onto his feet. His eyes darted to where he had last seen her but she had already used the time to disappear. Owwin sniffed the air and smelt her fear as clearly as he could see the bark on the trees. He grinned again as he followed the scent through the forest as silent as a wraith. It didn't take long before he was close and could see a tip of red cloth just barely visible behind a tree. He snuck to the other side and then quickly dashed to where she was only to find that her medic jacket was the only thing there. Owwin howled in rage and swiftly turned around to see Tote had already taken aim to his head and was about to pull the trigger. He quickly dodged the wall of bullets and extended his reach in front of him as he charged toward her. Her eyes widened as she clumsily cocked her gun once more and took aim.
A sudden clash, a hail of bullets, and a stream of blood. The wolf was dead."

I feel that it doesn't do you justice. :/  

Montiqueue

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:13 am
I thought it was gonna be more of a sentimental "Sorry buddy.". With me being like. "It is okay, dangerous monsters need to die." and then getting my brains painted all over a wall canvas.

Then again I do like that one. Shows werewolves in their true nature. They aren't like movies nowadays present them as things that can control themselves and change at will. They are flesh hungry instinct driven monsters. A curse not a blessing. It isn't like some superpower. They don't think, not like vampires, you can't reason with one. It is just instinct and teeth and aggression and hungry. Bravo!

KINDA PISSED ABOUT BEING TAKEN OUT BY A SQUIRREL YOU DIDN'T MENTION THAT! but that's okay.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:21 am
Owwin
I thought it was gonna be more of a sentimental "Sorry buddy.". With me being like. "It is okay, dangerous monsters need to die." and then getting my brains painted all over a wall canvas.

Then again I do like that one. Shows werewolves in their true nature. They aren't like movies nowadays present them as things that can control themselves and change at will. They are flesh hungry instinct driven monsters. A curse not a blessing. It isn't like some superpower. They don't think, not like vampires, you can't reason with one. It is just instinct and teeth and aggression and hungry. Bravo!

KINDA PISSED ABOUT BEING TAKEN OUT BY A SQUIRREL YOU DIDN'T MENTION THAT! but that's okay.
Well I am wearing a squirrel costume. :B I'm quite relieved that you like it even with it being sped typed through while making corrections everywhere. xP I wouldn't really know what you would say which is one reason why I stayed away from dialog. I didn't want you to be too out of character.  

Montiqueue

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:24 am
Totagomi
Well I am wearing a squirrel costume. :B I'm quite relieved that you like it even with it being sped typed through while making corrections everywhere. xP I wouldn't really know what you would say which is one reason why I stayed away from dialog. I didn't want you to be too out of character.
Did total justice, and dialogue would have been out of character. I think that this was perfect.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:43 am
Owwin
Totagomi
Did total justice, and dialogue would have been out of character. I think that this was perfect.
Sorry, snoozed a bit there. xD

So what's next for the ghost wolf?  

Montiqueue

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:49 am
Totagomi
Owwin
Totagomi

Uh uh nope I am not a wolf, once I am dead the curse is lifted I am free from that bullshit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:53 am
Owwin
Totagomi
Owwin
Totagomi

Uh uh nope I am not a wolf, once I am dead the curse is lifted I am free from that bullshit.
Maybe I shoulda died with you in that clash. xD And then they build a small statue in my honor. cool  

Montiqueue

Silver Skull

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:53 am
This game is ended then.

I'm not doing anymore, I'm really bored of sorting it all out.
Anyone else is free to do one of course.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:36 pm
Heh... Sorry Owwin, I couldnt win it for us. sweatdrop

You did great though! 3nodding

Sorry Ribbz and LPS and others ive decieved...

I feel bad, but thats the game, huh?  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:08 pm
Owwin
YOU were the hunter! That is how I wanted it to have happened to. I thought it was zeph who was the hunter and you were detective. I should have just waited, but I knew I had no chance so I didn't want to prolong it. Now we can start another game with more people. Tell me about how you were going to do it. I'll play along and make dead noises so it is awesome. Partner.

Zephyrkitty
Hobo is far too friendly to be a werewolf. wink

I'm torn between it being awesome and horrible that no one took this as a roleclaim.

Anyway, that was an awesome story, Tota.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:17 pm
I'd like to run one, but I am going to wait until the Cult has an appetite for mafia again. Too many games in a row get people bitching.  

Cabron the Swan

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:20 pm
J of The Wind
Heh... Sorry Owwin, I couldnt win it for us. sweatdrop

You did great though! 3nodding

Sorry Ribbz and LPS and others ive decieved...

I feel bad, but thats the game, huh?

I wouldn't go that far, everyone's deceiving someone. I had to tell you I trusted you to get information out of you. Having you on my side but having you not vote for Dessy with me gave away your position, it's all part of the game. ;D  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff