Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:14 pm
Setsuna looked at Haru trying to decide what the heck he meant by that, "What?" She asked, laughing slightly, "Where did the 'wild lovers' come from?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:48 pm
psychotic__Gal
Setsuna looked at Haru trying to decide what the heck he meant by that, "What?" She asked, laughing slightly, "Where did the 'wild lovers' come from?"

"Dunno. It just seemed righ...coorrr...good." Haru slurred, then crawled down the length of the bed. "I'm going to getz more to drinkz. We're all outz." He managed to get out of the bed and then face planted into the floor while crawling. A soft snoring emerged from him, indicating that he'd just passed out, and his butt slowly sank to the floor.  

lightsenshi

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:10 pm
((Oh boy...has our Makoto vanished again? I can puppet her till battousai comes back...))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:56 pm
Setsuna laughed lightly. She stood up and wavered slightly, "I don't think yo' need any...." When she realized she was sleering her words too she stoped. After five minutes of tugging his torso, she finally placed him back on the bed. His dead-weight exhausted her and as soon as she collapsed onto the bed next to him, she fell into a drunken sleep too.  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:35 pm
Mercuryangel
((Oh boy...has our Makoto vanished again? I can puppet her till battousai comes back...))
((Again? You'd better. Or try and find her. Or both. crying And where did my Minako go?))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:03 pm
"Sure why not, i'll bring Luna with me then when I come to meet you guys." She replied in a cheerful tone, though she was still curious as to whether Artemis was still angry at her or not. Plus she should call and check up on Kou soon as well.

((I have returned! cool Though technically I was never gone, just sort of missed Usagi's post accidently. sweatdrop ))  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:34 pm
lightsenshi
Mercuryangel
((Again? You'd better. Or try and find her. Or both. crying And where did my Minako go?))

((Meh...I'm too lazy to drag her back...I've been reminding her for days..she just never actually posted...I'll try one last time. Otherwise, I'll go back to puppeting Mako.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:24 pm
((I know how you feel Mercury. I have to do the same thing with Lunar to get a Rei post out of her. If worst comes to worst, I'll end up puppeting her as well... maybe... I don't know, she might not let me.))

"Yay! Now if only I could contact Ami-chan and Mako-chan! Then the five of us could hang out again!" Usagi exclaimed with the faintest hint of saddness in her voice. It had been such a long time since the five of them had really hung out together. Or, at least, that's how it felt to Usagi.

She knew that everyone had their own lives to think about and their futures but she never imagined that they would drift away. She felt as though she was the only one who hadn't changed. The others had gone out and gotten jobs while she was still living at home without one. All she had ever been good at was sleeping, eating, and crying; most people did not feel as though the odango haired young woman was qualified for much. She could have applied at the Game Centre or the Fruit Parlour, but they knew her habits.

Usagi had always known she would never really amount to much despite the fact that she was destined to be the Queen of Crystal Tokyo. Until then, she was just another person in Tokyo. She had believed that she would be able to get through it because she had her friends up until recently. 'I wonder if they share my feelings,' she thought before bidding Minako goodbye and hanging up her cell phone.

((You know who else hasn't been around for a while? Our Suiseki.))  

Solar Kitty-chan

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:50 pm
Solar Kitty-chan

((You know who else hasn't been around for a while? Our Suiseki.))

((Great.... stare ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:30 pm
((...bug the heck out of them to come back... it usually works... xd ))  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:48 pm
((Not with Lunar... especially sicne she doesn't come on more than maybe twice a week anymore... If she mysteriously disappears, I didn't murder her! ninja ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:12 pm
((I just got ahold of Suiseki. He'll post ASAP...he's been busy with school and work))  

Darkness Cake

Rawfully Smutty

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:15 pm
((Blargh, gotta read up a bit. Just gimme a sec))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:36 pm
"I'll come," He had to think about it for a second. It would benefit him in many ways though. Suiseki hadn't had a decent meal in almost a week and this would be a good way to actually make his body happy for once. On the other hand, he would be able to socialize with these people even more. Their familiarity was nice, a nice feeling to him.  

Rawfully Smutty

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:04 pm
((Well I give. Whether she'll let me or not, I can't get a post of Battousai no matter how much I pester her, so I suppose I get to puppet Mako again. Unless someone else wants the part...?))  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games