Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
||Slaves- Robotic. 1x1 RP|| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:55 pm
Spike smiles and nods,he picks up the cross and keeps moving it closer till it starts to affect sai. "Here?" He asks yuki not sure where to put it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:08 pm
" hm... thats good enough " she said seeing sai back down some, she shifted around in some of the drawers and cabnets untill she found 3 or 4 small knifes. she gave one to spike " try to hit the bullseye "  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:10 pm
Spike smiled as he took the knife,he throws it and hits her in the right shoulder only missing cause she moved. "Damn...another." He holds out his hand to yuki waiting for one more.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:21 pm
" you need a little target practice hm? " she handed him anothor knife

sai looked up some at what they were doing, she tried to get down but the collar choked her  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:45 pm
"yeah yeah." He replied back with a smile,he tosses the next one and hits her right in the stomach,then grabs the next and hits her in the thigh,he finally take the last one and walks up to to her bringing the cross with him. He thrusts it into her stomach,slowly twisting it to infiict ungodly amounts of pain. He whispers to her "You should've let me kill you.." before walking back to yuki. "Hows that for target practice?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:56 pm
" last one dosent count " she said with a smile, yuki walked over and pulled the previous knife from her arm and walked back " watch this " she threw it hitting her in the shoulder a few inches away from her throat

sai had had enough, she tried to get up but the blood loss and cross next to her weakened her greatly.

" thats enough target practice for now... " she said walking over to sai and unchaining her, she dragged her back to her cell " i need to keep her alive so i'll be back soon, i need to get a little food for her " she said locking the cell and heading upstairs  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:00 pm
Spike fallows behind her and smiles. "Why not use mine?" he might have been smiling but he was test her secretly,he wanted to know if she valued his blood as her own or just another source.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:07 pm
yuki paused and looked back at him " are you crazy? of course not " she walked up to him " if i let that happen she'll want more... and i dont want her trying to get at you every opportunity she has "  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:10 pm
Trying to be assertive spike wraps his arms around her and pulls her to him. "Am i really that delicious?"He smiles at her and begins to unwrap his hand he cut open yesterday so the smell of blood starts to fill the air.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:35 pm
yuki blushed and let her eyelids down almost sleepily looking " y-yes.... " she said subduing to the smell in the air  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:39 pm
He smiles and holds his hand close to her nose giving her the full intensity of the smell. 'im starting to wonder whose in charge here..." he though to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:45 pm
she half smiled up at him " why do you do this to me? " she said jokeing a little  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:49 pm
"Because i know deep down you enjoy this too." He starts to wraps his hand up. "but if you dont want any..." he says teasingly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:56 pm
" hm, who ever said that? " she said opening her eyes more  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:05 pm
He stops wrapping and smiles. "So yo do want some? i dont know i have used alot." He said clearly joking. "But you should get some blood for sai first..."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games