Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zypher_Caim

Aged Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:16 pm

User Image
Xalain Valkash

I will portect them even if i must allow my soul to be consumed...i will portect them

Xalain quietly enjoyed the meal listening to every one complementing Morrigan although he didn't admit it openly, he did feel that food was excellent. When it came time for desert he politely declined finishing his glass of wine he excused him self and headed for the door to the main hall. Turning to give a slight bow, he then turned back and headed out the door shutting it after he was through. Even though he would be waiting he didn't mind as he made his was to the western forest to the large clearing where he asked echo to meet him.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:59 pm

Fayte watched as Xalain left. " I wonder what's wrong? Must have somewhere to be I guess. " He said as he scooped up the pieces of spoon. He got up from his seat and walked towards the kitchen knowing there would be a garbage can in there. He Dumped the pieces into the garbage brushing his hands lightly to remove the tiny shrapnel of silver. He cracked his knuckles before turning to look at the pristine kitchen. He smiled lightly. " It's nice, having everyone together it would be great to do this again. " He trailed off before returning to the dining hall. He took his seat inbetween Sumiko and Echo. He looked towards Echo and said. " Have you ever taken the Trials? " He asked trying to start conversation in an otherwise quiet dinner.

Nicko1421

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:42 pm

~Echo Noir~

User Image

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo gave a slight smile to Fayte's remark. "Calories does represent energy" she said playfully. Her gaze travelled down, for she felt the shift in ice before Fayte reealized what he was doing. Before she could say anything the spoon shattered. She blinked wondering what that had been about. Her metallic blue gaze shifted to Xalain as he left. She knew this was probably him telling her to go to the meeting place. Once more Echo wondered what he had to tell her that was so important. She looked back at Fayte when he sat and addressed her. Echo took a moment to remeber what had happened to her. "It wasn't really a...trial so to speak" she said. Even now she could feel the cool of the necklace under her shirt. Echo pulled out the small crystal from under her clothing. A tear drop shaped crystal like gem hung from a slver chain. So far all she could get it to do was shift into different kind of necklaces. "It's...complicated, I guess. i have no idea what it does" Echo said tearing her gaze from the hypnotic gem back to Fayte.

.If I keep them from myself I won't fall apart...

...I am the orginal Black..
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:43 pm

Omotayo La'Treill

The Mighty Lion

User Image
Omotayo looked up at Ume who had asked him to stop? He didn't know what what exacty she meant but he released Lunia in order for Ume to what he thought she was going to do, talk to her as female to female, you know, a girl talk, and what not but he was wrong, what came next was a little bit of a shock though he de didn't budge a bit. When Ume tapped Lunia ontop of her head and began to lecture her, he regained his calm expression and watched how Lunia took it but he can't help but notice some of the thing Ume was saying was similar to his.... You see, Omotayo have given a lecture similar to Ume's to Lunia many years ago but it didn't get through to her, maybe because she was to young to really grasp her responsibility as Queen and because she needed them, like most children and teenage kids to but either way, it seems to have more of an effect on her now. When Lunia began to calm down, he noticed she had a different attitude about herself as well as the lifeless expression she on her face and when she called for the guards and told them to call of the search for her parents his eyes widened slightly. "Lunia." He spoke in a calm and questioning tone. "Are you sure you want to do that? You don't actually know they are gone." He questioned her action and also her state of mind.

Celestin Selone

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:21 pm

Fayte smiled. " Oh well if it's complicated then it's complicated. " He said softly. He looked at the gem. His eyes slightly mesmerized by it's beauty. " Wow, gorgeous. " He said softly. His eyes stopped focusing on the gem and back on her. He looked back at the door wondering why that guy had left so abruptly. " Someone should go make sure he's ok, he was giving off some anxiety when he left. " He said calmly. He looked back at Echo as he used his new spoon to start eating his dessert. " Hey Echo When this dinner party is over there is something I want to ask you, but don't worry about it right now, I am sure I will see you again before this day...or night is over. " He said with a small laugh.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:32 pm

~Echo Noir~

User Image

Echo realized that her statement could be taken as some sort of a wall. Sure she had walls but she usually didn't shut this crowd down too hard especially Fayte. She was trying to think of something to say when he moved on, which was also a relief and reminder. Echo couldn't help but flash him a rare but dazzling smile when he said he'd like to see her later. "okay" she said nodding. Echo then took a few bites of the contrasting creamy/crunchy dessert before rising. "Actually I will go check
on Xalain" she said. Echo then proceeded to leave the large dining room. Once out of sight she pick up the pace pouring some of doped into her strides. Echo was soon outside and heading for the clearing. Mid-stride she seemed to disappear. In reality she just travelled along the water in the air. This was her form of transportation. Echo appeared a few feet from the designated spot. She breathed in the cool air and stepped into the clearing. "Well.." she said slightly curious as to what this was all about.

Mewchloe

Zypher_Caim

Aged Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:51 pm

User Image
Xalain Valkash

I will portect them even if i must allow my soul to be consumed...i will portect them

"I want to thank you for coming" his voice sounding as it was all around her. He seemed to appear behind her from out of no where, his head slightly turned give of a cold stare with his eyes as pale blue as ice. "we have yet to meet i am Xalain Valkash captain commander of the Meracitile royal armed forces" he a said in a very stern voice "and you are Echo correct?" he now turned to face her completely "I want you to understand my intention for this meeting, it is merely for the sake of meeting a friend of morrigan that i never had the pleasure of talking to." he rest his left ram on his blade the fragments jingle as they hit against one another "I know that you are..." his gaze gets a bit harder "a former member of the Noir" his gaze unchanged showing no emotion, completely different from his normally soft expression."I will assume that they don't know thats the reason for wanting to talk to you like this"
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:04 pm

~Echo Noir~

User Image

Echo stood without moving as Xalain's voice resounded in the clearing. She turned right at the moment he stepped out into view. She had not ment to show how keen her senses were but having someone behind her made her uneasy. When he said Noir there was a shift in her. Echo had heard rumors that Moir had once been discover long ago but that everyone had been killed. Of course there had been another tale that one person had escaped. That suspeaion seemed to be true. "No they don't " she said truthfully for until just a few seconds ago she didn't know what this was about. "And I will keep it this way" her tone had become cold. Her eyes held an icy intesity that the other's had never seen. Most who had seen this look did not live to see it again. Echo seemed to change in that moment for the first time appearing as though she could really do damage.

Mewchloe

Zypher_Caim

Aged Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:17 pm

User Image
Xalain Valkash

his gaze matched hers and with both of them the air around them began to freeze "there is no need to get like that, i have no intention of fighting you, i am talking calmly and i am not trying to harm you." his tone and expression may not have changed but he ment it, Xalain hated fighting girls but on top of that from the report he had about her. "the reports my family has on the noir say that the hole group was destroyed" his gaze still not moving he was in a stance that would allow him to fight if necessary "of course there was one exception...you" he could feel the air getting thicker from both of there powers, despite that he wasn't backing down. this was going they way he thought it would he wants to see what kind of person she really is and Zalain knew of only one way to do it.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:54 pm

∫After she finished her desert, Sumiko cleaned off any
food from her mought with her napkin. A servant came over and asked if she was done. Sumiko
nodded and he took her dishes and headed off into the kitchen. She looked over at Fayte as he
finished speaking with Echo"Fayte, I was thinking of going back to Vackle and get some paper work
done."she told him"But i can stay if you wish."she said. She didn't want to go back to Vackle
because of everyone, but she was just used to always doing work than it was almost second nature
for her.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:02 pm

——————————————
˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙

Ume Yasuko
.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.
——————————————

Øø__After talking with her brother and telling him what had happened, like she did everyday, she left to
go to her favorite spot in the whole kingdom. It was a tower like building that overlooked almost all
the kingdom. She liked to go to the roof and fell the wild winds blow threw her hair. She also liked
the view from up there. She was sitting on the edge letting her legs dangle over the side of the tower
like building. To her Damascus was the greatest kingdom to live in. The great people and friendly
atmosphere. So full with hard working, dependable people. It made her proud to be in this kingdom
even if she didn't know if she was born here. That didn't mater though.
__øØ

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:43 am

Lunia-Alexis Alexandria Camera

‘I Know Your Somewhere…

User Image

She turned to Omotayo and shook her head, "We've been searching for more than ten years Omotayo, i think we should just move on." she said, "Will you accompany me for a walk please?" she asked him, looking at the smashed windows. "We will go out this way, i do not want to be bombarded with guards and servants asking me questions.." she said. And with that, she walked towards the window, standing on the picture of her parents in the process. She dived out of the window and fell to the ground from an extreme height. Placing her hands out she created a large shield over her body, she landed on the ground and stood still waiting for Omotayo. Letting the shield disappear. .

xLulie

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:36 am

" Paperwork? I'm not a slave driver Sumiko you can stay here as long as you want, trust me when we get back the paperwork will still be there. " He said as the servant took his finished dessert away. " Thank you. " he said with a smile. He fixed the glasses on his head looking through it's enchanted lenses. He looked around, a chill shot up his spine again but there was no physical reaction. He wondered why he was getting so many chills, maybe it was just his ice power acting up but he had only been feeling this way since he recieved his fragment, maybe it had something to do with his odd feeling.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:55 am

~Echo Noir~

User Image

Echo unclenched a fist she hadn't realized she had made. Her senses that she had kept at bay for the most part sharpened. She could sense his emotions through taste. A cool metallic taste flitted across her tongue. He didn't seem to want to fight her. It was at times like these when Ehco wished she could sense other's thought as well but there was no descreet way to do this. Even when it came to thoughts she could only sense with her five senses. To feel a person's thoughts through taste was to blurt out the other's mind without control, to see was to her their words appeared around them, to touch was to have their thoughts sprawled across her limbs like tattoos. The only one that was even close to being hidden was hearing but that also ment opening her ears to the sounds of millions for she hadn't perfected this. Echo sighed inwardly then he spoke for all of this had run through her mind in mere moments. "I guess that one survivor was of his household" she thought. Echo supressed a flinch. The recent mention of Noir's destruction made un-wanted meories more vivid. She closed her eyes breathing through clenched teeth. She had t stay in control, any sort of vision at a time like this wouldn't be a good thing. Echo saw a flash of white for a moment she opened her eyes to prevent anymore. Ehco breathed out agian realizing she was holding her breathe. THe gust made a frosty white cloud in the air. "..focus.." she hissed. Echo looked up meeting his gaze again her eyes were more controlled now. "What do you want Xalain?" she said in an eerily calm voice.

Mewchloe

Zypher_Caim

Aged Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:46 am

User Image
Xalain Valkash

he watched as she seemed to loose her self to her power he braced him self for an attack. As he saw her regain control he eased his tension as well "hhmmm interesting..." he muttered under his breath. his eyes twitched a bit at the calmness of her voice it was almost to calm "i want nothing, as i said i am merely here to talk to some one who has become close to morrigan..." he seemed to leave him self wide open but in reality he was in a very complex stance that would allow him do dodge and counter if necessary, it was a stance he used very often. the air stopped freezing although no the area of the clearing had dropped almost 40 degrees. "What i this feeling" he couldn't help but feel uneasy but he quickly suppressed it focusing him self completely
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games