Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:22 pm

Yun Sung

ANBU Captain of the Mist | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman

"Where is Hanzo? Is he missing?"
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:25 pm

"Watching over the exams as Moderator. I could take you too him. I just need to know which match has begun so far." Akira stated.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:27 pm

Yun Sung

ANBU Captain of the Mist | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman

"All I need to know is if Ryugan is here. We need to eliminate him as soon as possible. There is a much more urgent matter to deal. Ryugan is a small fry compared to what may be happening."
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:31 pm

Akira pointed left of him to the billboard wall. "If he is here, his name would be on there. Its the battle chart system for who shall battle whom."

[[Here is where you look to the Jounin Exam fourm for the Chart and post here.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:33 pm

Yun Sung

Yun reads it.

"Good, he should still be here. The Raikage has pretty much declared him a rogue and he is open game now, so the leaf can get involved. Still, can you check the gate logs to see if he left at anytime?"
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:39 pm

"Well at last, the Exams are on the outside of the Village near the old Chunin Exam field. Let's make our way over to the Hospital there. It is due east from the Mountain and should only take five minutes to get there."

[[I guess we shall just pop up at the entrance to the Hospital unless you wanna post at the Mountain and them move towards the location.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:42 pm

Yun Sung

"Alright, and if there is anyway my sister can assist the wounded from the exam, she can do so."

Yun heads out with Akira to the hospital.

((just post there.))
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:49 pm

"Cassandra : Hiro, Meet us there." Akira said as he was now in a battle mode as he disappeared in a gale of wind.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:52 pm

+=Cassandra Origina=+
User Image

Cassandra heard what Akira said but spaced out. "What?" She said as she shook her head. "Alright." She said as her body started to disappear as her limbs dispersed in groups of papers sheets as they were caught in the wind, then her body was completely gone, seemingly a bunch of paper moving in the the wind.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:54 pm

[[Moved Post]]

Dark-Ninja70

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:57 pm

[[We already left. So, just meet us at the Exams for we shall be there anyway. Too the Hospital.]]
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:00 pm

[[ *Facepalm* ]]

Dark-Ninja70

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:12 pm

[[well at least it is easier on you now. Everyone that needs you are in that one fourm. So, more time to study. Since everything doesn't need to be checked at the moment.]]
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:04 am

"WTF." Hiro disappeared in a gust of wind.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:56 am

Cain the Blade
Yun Sung

"Alright, and if there is anyway my sister can assist the wounded from the exam, she can do so."

Yun heads out with Akira to the hospital.

((just post there.))

((Im off for a day and I completely miss a whole conversation lol ninja sweatdrop ))

Luna runs outside and gets on the back of a white wolf, she thought to herslef I really have to find a faster way to travel. She left for the hospital.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games