Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:49 pm
"You don't have to worry about it Lucas." She finished up her shake. "You ready to go?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:21 pm
((Sorry to be gone so long....my monitor died and I couldn't get it replaced till now. If I haven't already been removed, and if someone could give me a plot summary, I'd like to get back into the RP. ^^))  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:29 pm
(Sure thing! Well, Lucas (a cat) showed up at the aracade. Kaze got a call form his mom and he took the cat to the palace. Kaze, after talking to his mom, got attacked by a youma and was able to defeat it, though he's wounded. Diana (in human form) has taken Lucas back to the arcade for some ice cream. Aniya and Natsu are still in the arcade with... I forgot his name... the other guy!)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:17 am
Riku slightly turned his head towards the two at the table. He raised a brow as it seemed like the women was having a conversation with her though he could not hear any of it. He gently nudged Aniya and a motioned for her to look over there as well. "Do people often come here and treat their cats to ice cream?", he laughed a little as he turned back to her.  

Yami_Puppi

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:04 pm
Aniya peered at the table and shrugged. "I don't know, but health issues aside, I think it's kinda cute." She said, smiling, before turning her attention back to Natsu. Lately a lot of cats had been..well not normal. What about this one? Oh honestly...just because three cats talked doesn't mean every other feline is a magical animal too.

"Actually...I think that's Diana....Diana-chan! It seems like it's been forever since I've seen you." Aniya said, walking over to the table. She resisted the instinct to call her 'Di-chan' not wanting to embarass her in front of Natsu.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:25 pm
Natsu had followed Aniya over towards the table to where Diana, and the cat that had went with Kaze a bit earlier, were sitting to see no sign of Kaze. He would have thought he would have thought he would have come back with the two, unless Luna wanted to talk with him.

He ended up shrugging it off though, as he turned his attention towards Diana. It had been a couple days since he had last seen her as well. He had been busy with school, and everything else that seemed to keep him busy throughout the week.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:09 pm
Diana looked up at her name being called. "Aniya-san! How are you?" She smiled and saw Natsu as well. "Hey, Natsu-san!" She waved and then picked Lucas up. "Guys, this is Lucas. He's like Luna!" She didn't say more since that other guy was around, but she hoped they would get the idea that he talked.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:16 pm
"Is he now? I wouldn't have been able to guess...maybe I'm not paranoid after all." Aniya remarked, sliding into the booth. It was rather surprising to her to find that the cat really was one that could talk. "So what's his name?" She asked.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:31 pm
"Lucas. His name is Lucas. Come say hi Lucas... quietly..." She whispered the last word.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:32 am
Aniya reached across the table to scratch Lucas behind the ears, so as not to cause any suspicions in Riku. "Oh, I almost forgot...Diana-chan, this is Riku-san. We met him earlier today; he's really good at the crane game." she said, smiling.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:00 pm
Diana bowed her head at the guy. "I'm Diana. I'm Kaze's sister."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:10 pm
"So were you on your way back to the house? I'll walk with you if you are, because I want to tease Kaze-kun one last time before I head home myself." Aniya suggested, offering herself an opportunity to learn more about the new cat.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:40 pm
"Sure! I could use someone to talk to on the way. I also need to tell you something anyway." She smiled, picked up Lucas, and stood up. "I'm ready when you are." She bowed again to Riku. "Pleasure to meet you Riku-san."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:24 am
"Great, I'm ready." Aniya stood up and picked up her bag and the plushie. "Ja Natsu-san. Ja Riku-san, and arigatou for the plushie. See you both later." She followed after Diana and once she was sure they couldn't be noticed by the two boys, she spoke. "So what's up?"  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:36 am
"I don't know the ENTIRE story, but when Kaze and Lucas here, went to the palace, a youma attacked. Kaze fought it off but he got really hurt in the process. He's sleeping at the palace. And about Lucas... uh... do you wanna tell her or should I?" She asked the cat.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff