Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:13 pm
User Image
Alicia Hatake~Amekage~Kusakage~Queen of DragonsUser Image

"And it looks like every Raikage is useless...i asked you at the start peacefully and you decided to resist, and im determined to get something." She said as she threw a scroll straight at his face with such great force. Then a wingless dragon appeared, wrapped around her body and released the Dragon Sword, which Alicia grabbed. "You lie about looking up to me...and i wasn't always like this you know...i used to be nice, until i was dragged into so many wars that the Cloud produced." She said with a smile. "If you didn't take my joke to such offense...all of this would have been avoided...it shows how violent the Cloud is...and im not concerned about Rahenno...you should." She said with an innocent smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:29 pm
"I have respected EVERY Kage for a sign of peace. This village has fought too many times and Cloud has some scars as well. I have been working my a** of to fix the mistakes done by our Past Raikages! This is my Village, and I will restore it's honor!" Hiro punched his desk so hard that the slightest touch made it split in half. "You shouldn't have changed, now instead of Respect and compassion, you will get Fear and hatred."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:36 pm
User Image

"I am trying to change...but you are not helping that change...i really wish you would have gave me the information before." She said with a sigh. "So i take it as a no that you don't want Alliance between the Rock and Grass or the Rock and Akatsuki? Well, until i leave it." She said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:47 pm
There was a short pause, ".....I will sign the treaty if you let Yasu become stronger." Hiro sighed, "And if you leave Akatsuki, I hope you'd keep in touch." Hiro looked up at her and smiled, usually Hiro looked Harmless untill you pose a threat. He flashed his radiant teeth, "I mean it too." He chuckled lightly. "And one day, I expect a kiss that won't kill me."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:00 pm
User Image

Alicia smiled. "Whos Yasu?" She asked. "And my time with the Akatsuki isn't finished yet...you know that." She said as she flipped her Dragon Sword so that the flat side of the blade tapped his shoulder, otherwise it would have sliced through him like butter since it was stronger than the grass sword. "I wonder why you guys want a kiss all of the time? Am i like a goddess to you?" She said as she kept the blade on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:10 pm
"Yasu is the other jinchuuriki," He noticed the dragon sword on his shoulder. "Well when you get famous for killing others by kissing them, I don't knw a guy who wouldn't try their luck. I don't get obssessed as others do, but you match the beauty of a goddess. Like I said, I respected you and hopefully that will be restored." Hiro looked at the dragon sword and then back at Alicia. "Um... This is quite uncomfortable...."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:21 pm
User Image

"I wont get famous for killing people with kisses, because they wont be able to find out until its too late." She said with a smile. "Its not comfortable?" She said as she lifted the blade and suddenly went for a slice to Hiro's neck but stopped before it would touch him. "Does that scare you more? Cause i have complete control." She said as the dragon wrapped around her body appeared, which Alicia placed the sword in its mouth, and then it swallowed the sword and then faded. "And you said you wanted a kiss..." She suddenly sat on his desk, and then grabbed his head, and then kissed him on the lips.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:27 pm
((That was unexpected, lol.))
Hiro chuckled, it was true. As she lifted the blade, he exhaled. The fear of being cut up into bits was out of the way. Before Hiro knew it, Alicia had reached over and kissed him. It took Hiro by surprise but then felt as if he was being controlled by a syren. He was quite confused that a woman could tie him down like this.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:29 pm
User Image

"Happy now?" She said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:33 pm
Hiro smiled, "I'm a lot happier than I have been in a while, so yes."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:20 am
User Image

"Well then...it looks like you are a lucky guy." She said as she got up from his desk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:39 am
"Yes, I guess I am. I was one of the few you kissed that lived, am I right?" Hiro took off his Raikage robe, he never actually liked the look of it. "But... I just need one last thing. I need you to look over Tensuo, I fear he has gone over his head. The fact that he is only Chuunin frightens me."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:44 am
User Image

"Is he your spy?" She asked as she remembered that the boy was from the Cloud village.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:51 am
"No, Tensuo still wishes to kill me. I have tried countless times to have him trained by the best but he left and hasn't come back. Ever since he met that Vesta girl, his plans have come to action..... He has a gift, it's not very common. He can take the chakra of a Jinchuuriki while they transform. He will literally take theiir chakra for his own advantage." That Hakemoto Clan was indeed a pain in the a**.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:54 am
User Image

Alicia sighed. "I might not be able to do that..." She said as she looked at her hand.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games