Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

polarisyn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:22 pm
Hayate blushed so red, she remember that moment when she said she loved him. Long time ago she had a warm and buzzing feeling in her heart every time she was with Max. She didn't understand her feelings at first. Then it happened when he confessed his love to her, she finally found out her true feelings. She found out that she actually loved him, those feelings she had was love!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:26 pm
Max sighs and turns back around. "Long trip...."  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:30 pm
'He's sighing.. again.' Hayate frowned a bit, she made sure that Max didn't see her frown. "Yeah, its going to be a long.. trip."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:12 pm
"Im sorry....i still feel like this was all my fault....."  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:23 pm
User Image
ӇɐұΔʈэ Ɏᾷɕдӎɑ `·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Hayate pouted a bit, "Its not your fault. Its my fault, but if we're going to fight who's at fault then we're both at fault."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:10 am
ƒℓу мє . . .

User Image

•°o.O O.o° Josephine Renee Friar °o.O O.o°•
"This life isn't about finding yourself. It's about creating yourself. First impressions aren't everything."

. . . тσ тнє мσση

Renee sat up, took a deep breath, and walked across the room. She slid on a cream-colored silk-ish dress to change and she walked out of her room, her cloak still in hand. "I'm going on a walk." she called out, shortly as she walked outside and the shut the door behind her. She would just go for a walk around town, to see if he was around anywhere.

Renee paused as she heard the door open back up and looked back to see Olivia sneaking outside. She was putting a cloak on just as Renee had and she reached her foot back to click the toe on the ground to shove her foot inside gently.- Olivia was so cute- Renee giggled to herself- sneaking out after her like that. She shook her head and as Olivia closed the door, Renee put out her hand for her's and they walked down the street.- They would stop by the bakery for sure this morning. They usually picked up sweet rolls and pastries, brought them home and made something for dinner and desert once a week. Renee hadn't been well that week so they hadn't done it yet. She was SURE that Olivia would beg her tonight.

[ooc]: Sorry- I had a chance to fix my hours- so, I did haha. :[ooc]

αη∂ ℓєт мє ∂αη¢є . . .

User Image

. . . αмσηg тнє ѕтαяѕ

Mocha_Raiinbow

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:15 am
"true enough...." He pops his neck and sighs happily. "As long as i have you and the open sky though....everything will be okay...."

Johnathan sighs as he seems to just get blank stares from the villagers. 'i feel like a side show or something.....'

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:22 am
User Image

Hayate smiled, "Poetry?" She floated next to Max she lowered her voice, "Hey Max, what if we lose?"  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:27 am
Max's smirks. "We wont....so dont even think about it." that fire in his eyes she saw back when the shadows first appeared was back,if there was one thing max had more then anything it was self-confidence and determination.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:30 pm
User Image

Hayate nodded, she knew Max wouldn't think like that. he never was one to be negative, neither should Hayate. She just have to hope for the best and see whats going to happen next. She could feel that Max was full of determination.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:25 pm
Max has a big grin and pulls down his hood to revel his snow white hair. "Okay Bill we got a few more miles! lets go!! he snaps the reigns and bill takes off in a full sprint.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:21 am
User Image

Hayate smiled, 'Max's hair is really pretty.' Hayate smiled as Max spoke to Bill excitedly , 'We're so close.'  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:20 pm
Max smiles but in his head images and pictures start to form. "Hmm...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:22 pm
User Image

Hayate looked at Max, "Huh?" She blinked. "Whats.. wrong?"  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:56 am
"Nothing....do we have anything like nails? i need to scratch something on my claws...."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff