Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:51 pm
Espeon nodded and followed up. "I felt the same thing... I also sense death. Be careful you two. If you die, I can't bring you back you know.
"Yeah, yeah. Don't worry about that Ess. We'llbe back." He brushed himself off and nodded, tapping Riolu on the shoulder and darting off to the base.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sceptile ran as fast as he could, trying to catch his old friend but, was to late. He looked down from the blaze pokemon being air lifted way to the pack of Houndoom that was coming right for him.

Oh this is going to hurt... He said to himself as the leafs on his arms grew longer and glowed green. He went on charging at the pack, his leaf blades ready to strike and bust though the dogs.  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:30 am
User Image

"How else to hold a psychic but with more psychics. Come on. If i have to i will rip this place apart." He ran off down a random hall trying to catch mews aura signature. He found something else. A sort of electricity in the air. He peeked around a corner to see the main room filled with pokemon. They hadn't noticed him thankfully. This must be the rocketchu project i heard about...huh? Raichu? He saw on the stage raichu standing there.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:06 am
User Image
Each of the electric types put on a small electric show for the crowd of energetic crowd. And yet more and more blood and corpses of understaged pokemon were thrown in the crowd,pichus,charmanders,chikoritas,cyndaquils,and kibago's along with other unevolved pokemon were thrown live and dead. The mouse types laughed at the sight of the flesh flying through the air. Raichu smirked looking over the crowd and noticed a small blue figure in the distance but with the crowd in the way she ignored it. Pikachu stepped up the edge "Tomorrow will be the start of our first show of Team Rocket,There is plenty of forest out in surrounding this area! and with that plenty of fresh meat out there to ravage! Tomorrow let us feast on our victims and eliminate the weak!".

"From there we'll move onto Gyms and other towns surrounding the area but for now we must be known in what we are doing and also! if you see any trainers dont show mercy! Humans are just as worse"!!. Raichu smirked and stepped up alongside the two "Tomorrow at exactly 12 o clock noon every pokemon shall be assigned to a group with their own leader of a higher class! No pokemon shall attack Gyms or surrounding towns! only the forests and possible trainers out near by! If a pokemon shall incounter a trainer you are to report the left over pokeballs back to the laboratory for experimenting,Am i understood"!.

The crowd came back with their reply of screams and yells. The three smiled "Then for now lets party till were covered blood red"!! the pichu screamed as the food was distributed through the sides and music began to blast through the built in speakers in the walls.

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:33 pm
Riolu and Kirlia had followed Cynder to the base. If there had been any guards at the entrance, then they were gone now. Riolu didn't want to think about what had happened. Kirlia closed her eyes for a second and scanned the interior of the building. She sensed a large room filled with pokemon, and the emotions she got were of pure savagery, like a wild beast that had lost all sense of self. She also read Lucario's aura in that area as well. It was then she sensed an immense psychic power a few floor down... It was Mew, it had to be.
She looked at Cynder and Riolu. "I can sense Mew deep inside the complex. I think I can teleport Riolu and I to that spot, but not all of us". She projected the location into the minds of her friends. That also included Lucario and Ninetales.
"That should take care of that problem... but getting Raichu out of there is a different matter".
Riolu looked at Kirlia in awe. He didn't realise just how strong she had gotten. He's always seen her as a girl that had needed his protection... but she had been the one that was protecting him.
"Kirlia!" he said. "Teleport me to Raichu's location, I will get her back no matter what!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:02 pm

Ninetails blinked at what she was seeing. It was Mew and the fox knew it too. Once her eye sight went normal, she noticed a Riolu had appered on the stage. He's going to get himself killed! She mumbled. Lucario! you go get Mew, I'll catch up with you later. Right now I have to stop this Riolu from the biggest mistake of his life...

Ninetails waited for a second, her eyes glow began to glow a light green. The fox entered the room running to the stage and no one could touch her, she was protected by a invisible force.

She used her long tails to grab a hold of Riolu and the Pokemon he was after. She tryed covering them the best so no one could touch them either. We, are leaving. she said to them running back out, and down the hall...  

CaliWolf

4,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:10 pm
User Image
(a little overshoiting it huh? Doing that will cause al the pokeon there to attack you. They'll overpower you. Think.)
Lucario nodded. "Don't do anything stupid." He didn't notice Riolu as he ran off further into the complex. He turned a corner to a set of stairs. He jumped down and ran further in.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:22 pm
(( Whoa, whoa, whoa! Riolu had only asked Kirlia to teleport him, she hasn't actually done it yet.))  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:54 pm
Cynder nodded, knowing what was going on. "Allright. You two grab her and I'll secure a getaway." He reached for his ear and folded it flat onto his head. "This is Cyn calling Ryan. Ryan, come in."
A gruff voice alcame crackling through the invisible com device.
"Ryan here. What do you need, Cyn?"
"Come to my locale. I'll breif you. Copy?"
"Copy. Ryan out."
The crackling ceased and a few seconds later, the ground shook slightly. Then, from a hole emerged a Marowak.
"Hey Cynder. What's up."
Cynder's back lit up with flame.
"No time. Just follow me and hold your bone up."
He gave Cynder a quizzical look.
"Electric types. Nuff said, now come on!"
Marowak shrugged and replied: "Lead on..."
"Set the pace, Trailblazers! Let's go!"
Cynder then bolted through the base, searching for the room that all of this was taking place in.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:06 pm
User Image

Lucario felt mews energy signature and followed it. He had met some pokemon guard on the way but easily knocked them out and disabled all there skills. He moved into a room with what looked like a psychic cage. 4 psychic pokemon stood there holding mew in place. He moved quickly and knocked them out. The psychic barrier fell and Lucario caught mew as she fell.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:23 am
(( ^ Whaa? smile )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:23 pm
OOC:Happy new years everyone :3 and lets hurry up and continue the rp!!! Dx GEEZUS  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Blackwing Flare the Sun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:47 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Pokabu was ramming the bars of his cell trying to find it's weak spot. "Would you keep it down? I'm trying to sleep!" Said a voice coming from next to Pokabu Cell. "Who's that?" Asked Pokabu. "Then name's Bulbasaur and your two are new here right?" The Grass/Poison pokemon asked. "Yeah. So how long have you been here?" Pokabu asked. "Ever since Team Rocket raided Oaks' Lab. The only reason I've haven't been turned into a Shadow Pokemon is that they figured I could explain the ropes to noobs like you and your grass snake friend." Said Bulbasaur referring to Tsutarja. "Shadow Pokemon? Asked Tsutarja. "There the monstrosities that brought you two here." Began Bulbasaur. "Team
Rocket found some documents from an broken up team called Cipher and began experimenting on Pokemon to turn them into ultimate fighting weapons."
Said Bulbasaur finishing his explanation on Shadow Pokemon. "So is that are destiny? To be turned into mindless weapons for Team Rocket?" Tsutarja asked again. "That's their plan." Sighed the Bulbasaur. Pokabu then began freaking out. "No, no, no! I'm too young to become a heartless weapon!" Said Pokabu freaking out. Calm down!" Said Tsutarja throwing a pebble in her cell at Pokabu. "I'm sure Mijumaru will get help." She added.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:15 pm

Ninetails ran as fast as she could, knowing the mouse-pokemon would be chasing her by now. Although, she had no clue were she was going the fox thankfully ended up in the room with Lucario.
looking at her surroundings it appeared other pokemon were traped in cages. It was Pokabu that caught her attention though. Perhapes it was because she didn't pay attention to her surroundings as much as she should, perhapes not. Either way she had never seen a Pokabu before.

Still holding onto Raichu Ninetails took a deep breath in melting the bars that held the pig-like pokemon and three other cells along with it. You. Help me stop the Mouse pokemon from getting here. She commanded. That is unless you would rather spend your days in this dump.  

CaliWolf

4,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:34 pm
CaliWolf

Ninetails ran as fast as she could, knowing the mouse-pokemon would be chasing her by now. Although, she had no clue were she was going the fox thankfully ended up in the room with Lucario.
looking at her surroundings it appeared other pokemon were traped in cages. It was Pokabu that caught her attention though. Perhapes it was because she didn't pay attention to her surroundings as much as she should, perhapes not. Either way she had never seen a Pokabu before.

Still holding onto Raichu Ninetails took a deep breath in melting the bars that held the pig-like pokemon and three other cells along with it. You. Help me stop the Mouse pokemon from getting here. She commanded. That is unless you would rather spend your days in this dump.

when were u holdin onto me?? l_l  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games