Quotable Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:10 pm
~Tori~

With steel in his eyes…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Tori did his best to mimic this one, having a little trouble with it. He did it a few times til he got it right and then waited for Cain to continue their lesson.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

…he painted his heart on his sleeve.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:21 pm
User Image
Cain Alexander
We read that we ought to forgive our enemies; but we do not read that we ought to forgive our friends.

Cain wrote on Tori’s arm, “R.” He then crossed the first two fingers on his right hand, showing Tori. Taking the young man’s arm again he wrote, “Respect.” Cain used the symbol for R on both hands and held them in front of him, moving them away from his body as he moved them up at the same time.  

XxKarmasVodoDollxX

2,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

CyTheConqueror

Quotable Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:26 pm
~Tori~

With steel in his eyes…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Tori continued to mimic Cain's movements, taking mental note of what they all mean. He nodded when he was ready to continue.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:28 pm
User Image
Cain Alexander
We read that we ought to forgive our enemies; but we do not read that we ought to forgive our friends.

A thought came to Cain and he took Tori’s arm, writing, “How do you spell your name?”  

XxKarmasVodoDollxX

2,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

CyTheConqueror

Quotable Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:46 pm
~Tori~

With steel in his eyes…

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

"T-o-r-i." he said.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:53 pm
User Image
Cain Alexander

Cain nodded, first making a T by tucking his thumb between his first and second finger. He then made an O out of his entire hand, mimicking the shape of the letter before moving onto R. Simply holding his pinky in the air Cain made an I. The green eyed young man took Tori’s arm and wrote, “You paint right? Or do you draw too?”  

XxKarmasVodoDollxX

2,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

CyTheConqueror

Quotable Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:44 am
~Tori~

With steel in his eyes…

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

"I usually only paint, but I do draw every now and then." Tori said after mimicing how to sign his name. A soft smile tugged at his lips as he looked at Cain and he took his sunglasses off to reveal striking blue eyes. Tucking them into a pocket he waited for Cain to write something on his arm again.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:28 am
User Image
Cain Alexander

Cain paused a moment, looking at the surprisingly blue eyes before tearing his eyes away and writing on his arm, “Painter.” He pulled his hand back, his left up straight and the pinky facing Tori. With his other hand he drew it down and then up, as if it where a brush on a piece of canvas. Then he pulled them both up and then straight down, as if holding a box.  

XxKarmasVodoDollxX

2,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

CyTheConqueror

Quotable Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:08 am
~Tori~

With steel in his eyes…

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Tori's head tilted to the right and he looked confused. He attempted the motion and came up with something completely off. With a nervous chuckle he shook his head. "Okay, show me again?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:12 am
User Image
Cain Alexander

Cain nodded, repeating the motion. He then wrote on Tori’s arm, “Think of one hand as the brush and the other your paper. It’s more of a literal motion.” Cain then repeated the motion again, slower this time.  

XxKarmasVodoDollxX

2,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

CyTheConqueror

Quotable Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:16 am
~Tori~

With steel in his eyes…

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Tori nodded and repeated the motion as well until he got it. "Okay, think I got it." he said with a smile.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:24 am
User Image
Cain Alexander

“In sign language people usually substitute a name with a different motion, usually describing the person a little,” Cain wrote before doing the motion painter again, replacing the brush with a letter T, his thumb tucked between the first and second finger.  

XxKarmasVodoDollxX

2,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

CyTheConqueror

Quotable Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:30 am
~Tori~

With steel in his eyes…

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Tori nodded and did the same. "Okay, so how would I do your name?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:43 am
User Image
Cain Alexander

Cain thought for a moment before writing, “It’s a personal choice what you connect a name and a meaning with. I’m not sure what someone would connect my name with but this is how you spell it. C-A-I-N.” He then made a literal C out of his hand before making a loose fist, the thumb standing up. Cain then makes an I before tucking his thumb between the second and third finger for N.  

XxKarmasVodoDollxX

2,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

CyTheConqueror

Quotable Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:50 am
~Tori~

With steel in his eyes…

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Tori nodded and signed Cain's name. With a smile he stretched afterwards. "I haven't learned anything in a long time." he said with a chuckle.

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces