Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:36 pm
"What?" Kain says wide eye at Alliyah. The vampires would hate it if their sorceress married a lycan of any kind.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:39 pm
She pushed him on the bed"You are the most powerful person next to me and my brother,you will be my chosen one. Come to my room a quarter to midnight so we can start the ritual"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:47 pm
"But I'm an untrain alpha male LYCAN," Kain says trying to move away from Alliyah.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:49 pm
She looked at him"No one daries defy the head mistress,trust me the last person who did, ended up as an empty shell,literally.Plus i have always had my eye on you"She said"so come to me at that time ok"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:04 pm
Kain sighs a little, "but you're a vampire and I'm a lycan," Kain says trying hard to get out of this. He didn't want to meet Alliyah in her room.
(you know I said Kain went to Alliyah's room before she found him)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:08 pm
She sighed then thought of something"your right, you are a lycan, plus cove is probably more powerful than you"She said"  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:09 pm
Noel suddnely flashstepped into the room, sighing. High scorceress, I strongly advise that you do not pressure him. Your royal family bloodline would end in a wreck. How owuld the world react to knowladge that the heirs to the throne are filthy halfbreed mutts. No one wants you out of power. A small smirk passed his lips for s second, but went by unnoticed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:11 pm
She sighed"i stopped,I will marry Cove,he is probably more powerful than him anyway"She said"but thanks for your advise"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:16 pm
Kain growls a little knowing that he could be more powerful then Cove if he was better trained. "Fine if that is all I'll be leaving Alliyah," Kain says with a smirk knowing that he was suppose to use titles if he was just a slave to them. By not using titles he was saying he was just as powerful as them.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:21 pm
She laughs"you really believe i will marry cove,i love him yes,but you are the most powerful,kain,so meet me"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:25 pm
Noel growled slightly. Stop.. you will be disgraced if you do. Noel took a step towards her. Please, i beg of you.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:27 pm
Kain sighs unable to say no straight out but unable not to do as she says. The collar commanded that he follow her orders and he had to even against his will. He growls softly and leaves heading to Alliyah's room because he had no where else he needed to be.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:29 pm
She looked at him"Who said anything about having a child with him" I will have children with the one i love, i just have to be bonded to Kain"She said  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:58 pm
Kain sighs and sits on Alliyah's bed. He tugs at his fang collar. "I really hate this collar," Kain whines.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:37 pm
She looks at him"when the ritual is over, you will have more than enough power to destroy it"She said  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff