Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:16 pm
Mae looked at him with dull red eyes.
"I should have gotten some flowers.. or something.." She said,feeling disrespectful. She stared down at the two stones, Mr. and Mrs. Lane, forever missed.
Today was suppose to be their 20th anniversary of dating , 13 of marriage.
She frowned even more as she spotted some litter around their area.
"The least they could do is clean up." She said,picking up a plastic Coke bottle. Her black dress rode up a little as she squatted,showing bits of her birth markings that was located on her right thigh.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:47 pm
Nero frowned and snapped his fingers. A strong gust of wind came and blew away all the trash around the graves, it even straightened some old flowers. He managed to avoid looking at her when her skirt rode up. He may be a little perverted, but he's not like that. Still, he couldn't shake off that bad feeling. It was almost as if someone he didn't really like was coming...  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:03 pm
"Thanks " Mae mumbled. She was glad he did that,less work for her.
She stood up then looked at him and frowned.
"Is something wrong?" She asked,removing some hair out of her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:24 pm
Enlil
User Image

Enlil walked up to the Graveyard and gave it a disgusted look. Apparently this was the latest hotspot for mortals, seems they've no sense of style nowadays. Seriously, was this supposed to make people seem deep? He let out a disappointed sigh. Figures that this is what happens when they stop worshipping him. Speaking of worshipping... Enlil could've sworn he sensed another god's presence here, and it wasn't just another death god. He looked around and finally spotted Njord. "Njord! There you are!" he said and walked up to him, happy to find someone that could actually carry out a conversation. "What ARE you doing in this dump? You're not a shallow death god." he scoffed and looked at the mortal girl next to him. "Who's this?" he quirked an eyebrow. She was cute, he guessed, but she looked partially like a rebel, and the fact that she wasn't bowing to him was annoying enough.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:31 pm
Mae raised an eyebrow.
"His ..g-g-..friend. who was about to ask the same question.." She folded her arms. just by his entrance he seemed like another Nero,but worse. More annoying.
She rolled her eyes.
"Don't ******** tell me this is another god. " She whispered under her breath.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:19 pm
"Oh great." Nero sighed and looked at Enlil then Mae. "Mae, this is Enlil, the Mesopotamian God of Storms." he muttered and looked up at the other god. "I'm here on a date actually." he said.

"You have to introduce me?" Enlil scoffed and rolled his eyes at the girl. "And you're on a date? She hardly seems woth it to me." he said and looked downat Njord. "But I suppose you wind gods have your eyes and ears blocked by the wind all the time." he sighed. Poor guy.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:34 pm
Mae just stared at the guy with shock which then turned into hatred.
She opened her mouth to say something rude,but shut it. Not in front of her parent's grave.
She took Nero's hand and squeezed it hard,hoping it would help her not punch the guy in the face.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:39 pm
Mio, Lili's little ghost sister, hovered past the small group hoping not to be seen. She stopped at a small grave then sighed, it was fun sometimes to be a ghost but other times it was just annoying. The little girl knelt down and thought a moment not really wanting to go back quiet yet.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:27 pm
Nero glared at Enlil, too angry to feel Mae squeezing his hand. "Shutup, Enlil." he growled.

Enlil blinked and put a hand on his chest, offended. "Shutup? Is that any way to speak to your dear old friend?" he frowned hen paused. "Ah, I see now." he smirked. "You're Njord's younger personality. Nero, was it? Mmm, that explains so much now! Escpectially this girl. What, hormones? I haven't had hormones this bad since-" the storm god was interupted then Nero punched him in the jaw.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:43 pm
Mae's eyes her slightly turning darker.
Her hands were slightly becoming cold then warmed up,then cold again.
"What's wrong with me? ..Am I not good enough or something?" She asked,a tight smile across her face.
Mae could feel another presence in the grave,but her anger distracted her from checking who or what it was.  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:46 pm
A man and a younger man stood by an older tree in the graveyard. Pretty much everything seemed darker around them.

"It's weird being above ground, I'm so used to being in Hell" the older man sighed and crossed his arms.
The younger boy smiled lightly at the older man then looked forward. "Enlil and Nero" he mumbled feeling their presence.
The older man sighed "They better not be slacking off" he hissed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:13 pm
Nero glared at Enlil, his hair getting streaks of Njord's golden hair. "Shutup about her, ok?!" he snarled.

Enlil rubbed his jaw and thumped Nero's forehead. Lightning shot from the sky and hit the area Enlil hit Nero, sending him flying. "Stupid teens." he sighed then looked at the girl. He gave her a cold stare then made his way back to Nero. "You do realise that she carries a demon mask with her, right?" he told him and grabbed him by the collar. "Have you forgotten that those very demons finished off your foolish Vikings?" he asked and dropped him. "Honestly, though, I think it made the world better. Vikings are so disgusting." he shuddered.

Nero got back up, his eyes turning silver. "Enlil if you came here just to insult me and my girlfriend then go talk to your friends instead!" he yelled then smirked. "Oh that's right, you don't have any."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:27 pm
Mae clenched her jaw but then her eyes grew bigger,realizing something.
I heard of him..Enlil..
she then pressed the bridge of her nose with two fingers,trying to remember.
"What did she tell me again? Urgh!" She yelled out loud,frustrated.
She then looked up,hearing voices that weren't very far.
Two men stood near, looking at them.
Who are they?  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:33 pm
The man and the younger boy both suddenly looked over at Mae sensing that she had seen them. The man smirked a bit, the area seemed darker now. And a strong feeling probably would go over the mortal girl, Of course the two had that affect on mortals. The older man saw Enlil and Nero then sighed "Will you two ever stop?" he voice boomed even though he was fairly far away.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:06 pm
Enlil just smirked at Nero. "Oh that's cute." he teased. "You're turning into a diva just like all of the other gods." he said then scowled when he heard Hades' voice. "Especially the Greek gods!" he shouted.

Finally fed up, Nero's whole appearance switched back to Njord. "My, a meeting of three different gods? Strange, no?" his soft voice said as the wind carried it around the graveyard. With his pale skin, he looked like an angel in the middle of this place.

Damian finally reached the Graveyard, carrying Jack's corpse over his back. He set the body down gently and looked around while taking deep breaths. Where can we bury him...? he thought and stopped when he sensed a lot of power, godly powers.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games