Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:57 am
(WHERE IS MY POSTING BUDDY? crying Ok some give me a summary where everyone is pls. I think Ill make Tala make an appearance)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:54 pm
(Bakher and Erik are at the site were the Young Bear died...the others are still back at the Den Site, I think. As to where your posting buddy went to....I have no clue, and frankly, so long as he doesn't interrupt with what I am trying to do, I could not care less)

"well....Some crrrreaturrres considerrrr Magik to be "unnaturrrral" and against what the "gods" want.... Hmph! as if the "gods" ever did anything forrrr us... Grrryphons werrrre created, not by all powerful "Deity", but by the hand of a morrrtal. Those Speices that evolved naturrraly into sentience tend to fearrr Magika, but it could be any crrreature..."

He pushed his way into the clearing, and nodded grimly; this was, indeed, the place. Blood was liberally splashed everywere, a giant smear of it leading to the crumpled corpse of the Bear. Bakher hissed as he saw the wanton damage and destruction caused by the untrained usage of Earth Magika; He intended to have a word with the damn Owl when he got back- You never started a acolyte off by teaching him how to use Magik without stressing the risks and consequences of what would happen first.

The more he looked, the angrier he got- First, the wanton destruction was too much even for him to correct; it would take the forest years to heal itself. The second thing that ignited his anger was the usage of Magika to kill- not that he hadn't done it in war, but outside of battles with someone who could fight back, you NEVER[/u[ used it to hunt with, as had been the case here; KIlls were to be made by fang, Talon, or Beak.

He went over to the impaled corpse, and touched the spike gently, then used a small portion of Magika to dissolve it, then bowed his head in respect to the dead. He traced a circle in the loose dirt around the Bear with a talon, then backed off and began to weave a spell. Slowly, a shimmering dome of light formed over the Bear as he continued to work. The dome flickered, flared, then faded as he finished.

were the dead bear had laid, now rose a low mound of closly packed dirt, marking the spot where he had used Magika to bury the Bear. He scribed his sigil into the ground nearby, then turned, and looked at Erik.

"Magika is all well and good....but when it is ....abused....it can be a forrrrce of incrrredible destrrrruction, as you see before you.... this is what You should NEVER do if at all possible...."

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:12 pm
Erik sighed, "Fascinating..." He followed behind Bakher and almost dropped as he saw the clearing where the young bear was killed.

The ground looked normal, but he saw harsh spikes that had risen unnaturally, as if it were manipulated, and there was blood splashed in various places in such crude, savagely manner. He felt the grim, angry feelings emanate from Bakher, and witnessed him perform a sort of spell to bury the bear. He saw the ritual of it in silent awe. Then, he saw the gryphon sign it with some sort of symbol...

When Bakher talked of the proper use of magic, Erik nodded, burning that little note inside his mind. 'Right. Never ever do this, as much as possible, with magika.'

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:37 pm
the Vampire stood and watched, his eyes softening, and his face stoic. he gazed curiously at the grave.

he was wrong, then; it was no hunt. the Bear was a Respected and defeated enemy, or perhaps a slain friend. most likely the former, because he saw no enemies of the current crowd around, nor the body of any.

the Gryphon looked absolutely furious at the scene. and no wonder! the area was blasted and broken, a complete mess. blood and roots and broken trees and rocks were everywhere.  

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:30 pm
xXAngel of ProtectionXx
Miles sighed, "Im sorry Mr.Owl..." Miles sat down on the floor. He reated his head on his hand and let out another sigh, "If what you say about parents is true...then I never had any..."

"...No i am sorry...i have forgotten my place...I am meant to be your teacher and i may have gone a little overboard with that trick. Lets start slow. Anew." eyea turned to miles with a smile. "And can you at least try to call me eyea? Or for short sensei."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:42 pm
Kaishin and the others dragged the bear inside. After much effort the carcass, along with the rest of the unicorn, were stored safely away. Kaishin took a small blade from his room and carved a large portion from both kills so he could enjoy them later. He padded down one of the halls and showed both the dark elf and Marco to a guest chamber. He turned back to Larka, "Once you have some free time, come to my room. I have something I want you to try". And with that he left for his room to enjoy his meal.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:07 pm
Reaper made a make shift nest in a tree near the den. He settled down and quickly dozed off. Inside the den Marco laid down in one of the corners of the room resting his head on his paws. As he closed his eyes memories of an old traveling companion suddenly came back to him. They were faint, but he still slightly remembered the white she-wolf. He opened his eyes again and frowned. "That was... Unexpected." He muttered and closed his eyes again.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:15 pm
{~Drumroll~ IIIIIIIIIIII'm back~! XD}

Larka looked around the outside of the Den. Bakher and the feline were gone. That weird-colored human was elsewhere and as long as he stayed there, she was fine. The new Wolf and his companion put themselves to bed.

And now Kaishin wanted her to meet him in his chamber. She'd only been in there once and that was when she was first brought into the Pack. He just told her the general rules and showed her where there were sleeping spaces left. She snickered as she padded down the tunnel to his bedding; he didn't even see her current crawlspace when he was showing her around. She could just smell emptiness in that general area and he said no one was up there, so she'd claimed the awesome spot for herself.

She turned the last corner of the path to the Alpha's room and stopped. She scratched her claws against the stone to let him know she was near.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:20 pm
Miles smiled, "Whatever you say sensei"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:31 pm
eyea noticed the change of color. "Ah nighttime. It should make this training easier." He walked tot eh edge of the dock over the water. The moon was out and it reflected on the lake. "How bout this time instead of controling the water from the inside try doing it out here. Remember my words and go ahead and try."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:41 pm
Miles stared at the water, he remembered words but he could think of a to manifest the magic. Miles stared at Eyea, "I ugh...Dont know what to do"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:44 pm
"Focus on the water. Feel its flow through your fingers. Remember its cleaness. Remember its current. If you can control these feelings of the water then you can control it." eyea watched him.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:02 pm
Miles did as he was told, feeling the water flow through his fingers, feeling the waves that splashed through his hands, he focused on it, and the white symbols on his body began to glow again. The all the water in the lake began moving upwards, forming a large ball of water. Then a misquito bit Miles' face and he lost his focus. the water feel back into the lake and splashed Eyea. Miles looked at the wet bird and laughed. "sorry Sensei"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:02 pm
Twilight was irritated. he found himself expected to go to bed, with the sun quickly setting past the horizon. didn't they realize he was nocturnal?

he fidgeted around in his pockets for his Cigars and Lighter, only to find he hadn't brought them. he growled, then sighed. no use complaining about it, he thought.

he sat down, and drew symbols in the ground. mostly Crosses, Pentagrams, Chaos Stars, Octograms, Pentagrams, and other Occult Symbols.

when Marco went to sleep, the Dark Elf snuck out of teh room, and out of teh den again. he cast his Ghost Spell on himself again, and wandered around the general area, not far enough to be out of sight of the Den.  

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:03 pm
Kai lifted his head as he heard scratching at the door. He waved his paw and the stone blocking the entrance moved as so larka could enter. "That was quick" he greeted. "i've only just put the meat on the fire". He pointed to a pot that was hanging over the fire. the smell of cooking bear meat was wafting throughout the room, filling it with the delicious scent. "Quite a lot has happened today, hasn't it?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games