Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:22 pm
Mayah Playah

Atticus turned his head to look at her, his eyes narrowing with a smile and fine lines made by years of smiling showing at the corners of his eyes. "It looks marvelous on you." he praised while standing up. "How do you feel about it?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:30 pm
User Image

"I feel like I could take on the world, and still look this fabulous," she said, walking over and taking his arm as the cashier's rung up the dress. "I feel beautiful, Atticus. For the first time since my wedding, I feel beautiful."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:31 pm
User Image

Alonna Ridela

Theme song

You've got to get up...

The young woman sighed as she sat on a bench, worn out from her intense shopping experience. Settling the many bags around her, she pulled out a compact and reapplied her lipstick, catching her finger in the compact when she closed it. "Damn!" she muttered as a tiny sliver of blood appeared in her middle finger.

...And try, and try, and try

Rarian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:43 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

Tell me, what is your wish..

A firm hand caught her wrist, lifting it easily over her head until warm lips closed over the injured digit.. Ebony strands of hair falling like a curtain to hide the gesture as the man kissed away that crimson line. His magic healed the flesh easily, but he did not relinquish his prize.. allowing her finger to rest on his lower lip as the Djinni scowled at the woman below him. He stood behind her, leaning over the back of the bench easily, with his long hair unbound and no shoes upon his feet.. And he did not seem to care at all about the strange looks it earned him. " Be more careful, Witchling."

He had come searching for his Master out of habit, it calmed him to be near her.. But seeing blood on that lovely skin only made him that much more temperamental.

.. And how far will you go to get it?

Rarian

Aged Regular

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:48 pm
User Image

Alonna Ridela

Theme song

You've got to get up...

Alonna looked up at the Djinn in surprise, then smiled sweetly at him. "Rule," she acknowledged, nodding her head slightly and turning a bit to face him better. "I was wondering where you'd run off to, you little troublemaker." Without pulling her hand from his, Alonna handed him a bag with her free hand. "I bought you a present, as a reward for earlier. I'm sorry you didn't get to have ice cream, but we can always get you some later, if you'd like. Now then, open your present!" she encouraged excitedly.

Rarian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:28 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

That earned a smirk; The male licking his lips and, in effect, her finger before answering confidently. " You underestimate my mischief making skills, saying 'little'." Alas, he would not deny it.. He was very fond of causing trouble. He had granted three wishes in her absence, none of which had come true.. And all three of his 'patrons' had fled in tears. Weak fools, the lot of them. In the end, he could not help but comparing them to this brat.. And so far they had all lost.

The offered bag distracted him from these amused thoughts, Rule blinking slowly before accepting the plastic sack from her. He did not regret the ice cream so much, it had intrigued him but.. as she had clearly remembered.. he had been far more focused on a reward than the cold treat. Curious released her hand, allowing her to still touch him as he stepped up and over the Bench.. Sitting on the back with one foot resting behind her shoulder on the thin metal while the other touched the bench-seat by her knee; Rule starting to tease the bag open as some of his ire faded away. " A present.. What is it?"

Rarian

Aged Regular

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:40 pm
User Image

Alonna Ridela

Theme song

How far do I have to go...

"Open it and find out," she urged, glancing inside to view the black velvet box inside.

In the box lay a thin white gold bracelet with seven charms: a shining star, a tiny wishbone, a stylized penny, a miniature birthday candle, a beautiful crystal teardrop, a small rain cloud, and a delicate capital R. Alonna had searched high and low for the charms, and was almost bouncing in excitement for his reaction.

...To get your approval?

Rarian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:15 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

Hearing her tone he could not resist glancing at her.. and Rule actually paused, his eyes widening briefly before he firmly forced them back to the black box. It seemed important.. to her. His posture changed ever so slightly, less tense.. and far more gentle as he lifted the box and carefully opened the lid. What startled him more, looking back later he still would not know.. The delicate chain and charms that fit so well to his nature or the heavy thump that answered the sight. Both threw him off balance, a faint blush warming his tanned cheeks as his surprised gaze fixed on the gift.

In the stunned silence he finally blinked, his gaze sliding to the side as he floundered for a proper answer. He would not dismiss her gift like so many others, any risk of seeing her smile vanish was not worth taking.. In the end he simply lifted his left hand towards her, the metal cuff falling away like dust to offer his wrist to the girl as he managed stubbornly. " It is missing an A." He would let her put it on him, but he could not meet her gaze.. and his blush would not seem to fade. It actually made him happy, this gift from a cute brat.. so much so he did not know how to express it.

Rarian

Aged Regular

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:26 am
User Image

Alonna Ridela

Theme song

You've got to get up...

"I thought you might say that," she said, snapping her fingers. An equally delicate letter A appeared right beside the R, intercrossing and linking themselves together. With her own small blush, Alonna wrapped the chain around his wrist, clasping the ends together and letting her fingers linger against his skin for a moment before pulling them away. The small jewel in her ring that encircled her right ring finger glowed a small, but pretty orange as her blush stayed on her cheeks, and Alonna bowed her head, electing not to meet his gaze. "S-so, I have a wedding to go to later today," she announced, looking to the side towards a small dress shop. "How would you like to help me decide on a dress?"

Rarian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:47 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

The light played over those little charms as they twisted together, Rule's attention fixed on them as she asked for his help.. He could not hide his smile at her tone, his own awkwardness fading in the face of hers. So it was not just him.. that was comforting, and very satisfying. Then he would show no mercy. Allowing his cuff to reform he left it hollow around the bracelet, a protective shell to keep his treasure safe, he took advantage of her averted gaze.

Grasping her hand he threaded his fingers through her own easily, leaning down to press a chaste kiss against her lovely lips in a gentle.. if possessive.. movement. Just as quickly he sat back, acting oblivious to his own actions as he pointed at the dress store.. A boyish mischief coloring his expression as he agreed readily. " Of course, how about starting there?"

Rarian

Aged Regular

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:06 am
User Image

Alonna Ridela

Theme song

You've got to get up...

Alonna thought she would die of blushing too hard...until he kissed her. Then, she KNEW she would die from blushing too hard. With cheeks as red as strawberries, the pretty young witch snapped her fingers and shrunk her many bags, directing them into her purse. Once they were all tucked away, the still-red young woman started for the dress shop, licking her lips discreetly. "I must insist that you wait outside the dressing room," she finally said once they were in the store. After careful deliberation, she grabbed a single dress and disappeared into the dressing room.

After about fifteen minutes, her voice called out. "Alright, I'm coming out...and don't laugh." The door slowly opened, and the blonde beauty strode out, wearing a baby blue dress that outlined her curves and strappy silver heels that made her legs seem longer than they were. She was, in a sense, a bombshell. "Well? What do you think?" she asked, blushing again as she waited for his approval.

Rarian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:25 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

Following her all too smugly she managed to knock him off step with that order, Rule folding his arms behind his head and leaning back on one foot as he looked to the side.. Sulking at having to stay behind. Bossy woman.. She had derailed his plan before he could even attempt it. Still, this was fine.. it just made it even more of a challenge next time.

Determined he waited as she asked, ignoring the twitter of those nameless brats that came and went around them with a bored expression until he heard her voice.. Visibly focusing as her room opened to reveal his woman in a delightful garment. As if he could laugh, when the sight of her beauty almost knocked the air from him.. " It was made for you."

Rarian

Aged Regular

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:31 am
User Image

Alonna Ridela

Theme song

You've got to get up...

With a shy smile, the pretty witch somehow managed to walk over to him on her high heels, stopping once she was fairly close and spinning once. "You sure it looks okay? I mean, I would hate to upset the bride for looking too frumpy."

Smoothing down the front, the blonde didn't notice herself tilting forward. Before she knew it, she was falling in those too tall heels, bracing herself for the ground and letting out a tiny shriek.

Rarian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:56 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

" The only upset the bride will have is being out-shined at her wedding, and she will deal with it." Fully believing it he did not even attempt to hide his smirk, simply knowing that.. in his mind.. she would always look the best. Sitting up as she leaned forward he moved as if to stand.. only to let out a soft 'tch' as the girl tipped over and lost her balance. Jumping up he met her halfway, gathering her in his arms and.. instead of helping her stand again.. sitting back down as he cradled the brat in his lap gently. To keep the dress unharmed he had let her legs fall to one side, her back braced on his arm which curled up to grasp her shoulder while the other circled her hips.. keeping her in place as he chuckled softly. " Already falling for me, Witchling?"

True, he was teasing.. but his heart was still racing and he could not quite let go of her yet, uncertain he trusted himself. She had scared him with that little trip, and though he laughed now he could not hide the obvious hint of concern and relief in his gaze.

Rarian

Aged Regular

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:07 am
User Image

Alonna Ridela

Theme song

You've got to get up...

Safely held in his arms, Alonna almost couldn't believe how fast her heart was beating. Pouting her plump pink lips, the witch cutely harrumphed. "When I've twisted my ankle and you have to carry me, we'll see who's laughing."

Due to her position against his chest, Alonna was able to fully realize the physique of her djinn. He was well-built and sturdy, but not so much that it stood out. Upon closer inspection, she was able to notice the muscles that lay beneath such perfect skin. She was also overwhelmed by the unmistakably male scent of him, and was drawn in by it. Looking up into his eyes, she was able to see stars in the vivid color, his soft black hair just within reach, if she would only reach out-

No. Bad Alonna. No falling for the djinn.

After reprimanding herself, the witch looked back up at him, suppressing a fierce blush and an intense desire for the man who's arms held her so close to his body. "How long do you plan on holding me like this?" she asked curiously, trying to stop herself from moving her head closer to his, unwilling to allow herself to drop to kissing him. If he wanted to kiss her, he woul d have to claim her lips himself!

Rarian

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games