Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:03 pm
"for the moment..." iris gave a tiny, sorrowful sigh. "but they will be reborn soon.although; this doesn't mean that their bodies will be healed..." she frowned and then waded into the water. "i'm gonna go get them; you wanna call up some help so we can get them healed?" she asked softly, going further into the water.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:19 pm
"on it" he said and called Terrence. "he's on his way, he might be able to help"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:27 pm
"alright." She gave a small nod and then dove under the water; swimming as fast as she could to where her aunts were before popping out of the water and grabbing onto them. "they're in pretty bad shape..." she called as she swam back, holding onto them tightly. "i think.... ithink they've got holes in thier stomachs!" she said, going pale. she finnally made it to the beach and ran behind a pile of rocks, puking up her cinomin roll. "ugh.... i may be twisted... but even i have my limits." she groaned as she walked back to Ray.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:34 pm
he laughed "theyve always had hole's in their stomachs, according to Jacob" he sighed  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:37 pm
"n mean lie; a huge gapping hole.... like most of their midsection is just GONE" iris sighed and closed her eyes, flopping down onto the ground. "i'm ammazed they still have the lower halves of their bodies..." she whispered, still pale in the face  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:43 pm
he sighed "terrence is a healer, he might be able to fix them."  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:46 pm
"i hope he gets here soon then...." she mumbled and held his hand tightly; chewing on her lip as she still felt a bit sick.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:54 pm
he laughed and gave her hand a squeeze "it will be ok, Iris, i promise"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:05 pm
"a-alright..." Iris mumbld and then looked up at him, her hair shifting back to white as she did so.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:11 pm
he smiled and sat beside her. "well, he'll be here soon..."  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:33 pm
Strikercharge
he smiled and sat beside her. "well, he'll be here soon..."

"alright" Iris smiled at him and gave him a soft kiss, closing her eyes softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:36 pm
Terrence came up to them. "hello th....JESUS! what happened to them!?"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:43 pm
"my grandmother happened to them..." Iris sighed as she pulled away from Ray's lips for a small second. "she killed them once.... but they're immortal so they'll be reborn. i doubt that they'll wanna wake up with holes in thier stomachs." she sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:56 pm
"that, is not a problem." he smiled and went over to the limp bodies, hovering a hand over their holes, the holes getting smaller until they dissappeared. "all better."
((most perverted post ever XD))  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:02 pm
{only in your mind}
"did you get rid of the curse?" Iris sighed as she watched the holes in their stomachs reform. "i thought so." she sighed and tossed him a small bag of herbs. "use that. it should work." she shrugged and then looked at Ray with a tiny pout, snuggling into him.
The twins gave small groans of pain, starting to wake up. but not enough where they'd open their eyes.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games