Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
suicide cliffs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:47 pm
Erik's eye reverted back to its emerald shine, but the depression and emptiness remained. "Do not expect me to appear happy right now." he said. He remembered the antidepressant pill John gave him and took it out of his pocket. It was impossible to die with everyone here, so he might as well take the pill. He closed his eyes and swallowed it.

((me too, byeee!!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:52 pm
Melody got out of the water and controlled all of the water off her to dry and went to get her bag. She didn't cry much anymore since every time she had a storm shortly followed. But she was still sad. She sat by her bag and took out her ipod. She blasted her music and pulled her knees to her chest as tears formed. A light rain pulled in.  

My_Dear_Juliet_3

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:07 am
Shinzo stood at the edge of the cliff to see the remains of less-fortunate followers of the world end their fate to a sharp ending fall.

" Poor bastards...they took the easy choice. "

He said, a monotone face to match his voice as he puffed his herbal cigarette and ashed it over the side, watching the ash leaves dance slowly as they were carried away.
Hollow eyes were hidden by his circular shades with white frames. He stood there alone with his black unzipped hoodie jacket carrying his tailcoat with the breeze as he just smoked along the cliff.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:20 am
Shinzo soured woefully with the sound of crying near him.
He hesitated, unsure if he should leave his place.
" I'm not sure if I'm popular enough to help others through their times. "
A rain poured lightly in, whipping the ember from his cig off and ruining it.
" Damn..." He flicked it away and turned around, wondering what sorcery was causing such rash weather change.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

My_Dear_Juliet_3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:21 am
Melody didn't look up but felt another being with her and she smelt the smoke. Smoking will kill you. I hope you are aware of that. She wiped a few tears and the rain started to pick up to put out his cigarette.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:24 am
He noticed the new person and nodded his head left and right.
" I don't expect herbal cigarettes, in moderation, would kill me. I like them, they please me, it's a nice touch to the day. "
I say, showing I am now rid of the herbal stick.
He walked closer to her and towered his shadow over her from the moonlight.
" Why is this place such a good hangout? Isn't there other places, far more.....happy?"
He said in a questionable tone.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

My_Dear_Juliet_3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:30 am
Melody smirked sadly. Everyone's form of happiness is different. Mine is surrounded by the smell of death so I can take the remaining life energy of the dead idiots. She said the second sentence like a joke though it really wasn't and sighed. Well frankly I am not really in a happy mood so why would I go to a happy place?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:32 am
Shinzo shook his head.
" Places we go to are suppose to spike our moods, not because of our current moods. "
Shinzo sat Indian style infront of the girl, indian styled.
" I'll start. I'm Shinzo. "
He said, soothingly as a hand outstretched in front of him and gave the scent of fruit and other juices from his clothing.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

My_Dear_Juliet_3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:44 am
The scent hit Melody and she smirked though it was somewhat sadistic. She left his hand in the air and introduced herself. Melody, and I wouldn't suggest touching me unless you are inviting me to drain you of your life energy.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:50 am
Shinzo laughed.
" I'm not exactly full of...life. Energy, but not laugh. Seriously, don't be pessimistic. We will deal with the consequences if it happens, just shake my hand. "
He asked, nicely.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

My_Dear_Juliet_3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:54 am
Melody sighed and took his hand. Fine but don't say I didn't warn you. Being a siren when she is in human form contact with guys usually sets off their pheromones though it depends on how they react. She shook his hand quickly and put her Ipod away.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:58 am
There was a slight glow at his hand and then it disappeared as he pulled away.
" See? Just energy. I have enough of that as it is. It isn't that much of a big deal. "
He said, removing his shades and placing them in his pocket.
" There is nothing to worry about me, you shouldn't bother. "
He said in a tone as if he only wish to take care of others. A time and place for his own needs should be considered later.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

My_Dear_Juliet_3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:01 am
Melody was surprised that he didn't react but lowered her eyes into a glare. ...like him...he didn't react after the change either...you're like him.. she though as she got up. Stay away from me. She looked down and started to walk away.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:05 am
Shinzo was confused.
" What? "
He sighed and stood his ground.
" Better respect her wishes. "

After he finished lying to himself, he slowly followed her with his hands in his jacket pockets.
" You can keep walking, but so can I. "

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

My_Dear_Juliet_3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:33 am
Melody stopped and glared at him but with more hatred than before. She put her hand toward the water and a sword formed from the water itself. It was made from adamant dragon scale, hardest substance in the world. If you know what's good for you you will STAY AWAY. The ocean churned as her anger grew.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games