Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:33 am
♵ ♶ ♷ ξllery Ѧdvimi ♷ ♶ ♵

User Image

He shrugged and leaned back, crossing his arms. "No need, it doesn't matter. It's already been released under it's original name, and has been well-received. I hated the original name decided by my design team, so I'm planning to re-release it under the name printed on the bottle. Dark Waltz sounds much better than Angry Pumpkin, don't you think?" With a small chuckle, he then gestured to the pampering equipment.
"I don't know you that well, so I decided on the easiest present to decide on. Lock also told me you are a pampered, egotistical brat. I didn't think he was exaggerating." Uncrossing and recrossing his legs, the young songwriter tilted his head thoughtfully, much like Ethan did when he was confused. "Twenty-four? And you're in love with a seventeen year old? Don't you feel...I don't know, like a *****? He's seven years younger than you, Fredrich."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:46 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

Again, Fredrich looked at Ellery. Dark Waltz did have a nice ring to it, but he wasn't quite sure he wanted to know what flavor could possibly bring up both that name and an 'Angry Pumpkin'. Looking at the spa equipment on his lap, Fredrich felt his eye twitch. Either Lock described him as such before this entire incident happened, or he was going to get free eye shadow courtesy of his fist.
When Ellery mentioned the age difference between him and Ethan, Fredrich sighed and readjusted his glasses. "It doesn't make much difference to me." he said with an earnest shrug. "I've seen countless students run off with teachers, and some of those teachers are double my age. The way I see it, age shouldn't matter if I love him."

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:55 pm

User Image

Ellery chuckled a bit, shaking his head. "Love? With a child? You're a funny one, Fredrich. I'd laugh if I wasn't in close to the same position as you. Then again, Lock is eighteen already, and I am twenty-one. Three years is not seven." The songwriter sat up a bit more, his now-excellent posture creating more of an effeminate aura than before. "Besides, men like Nikolai Byko and women like Leila Candalla are less reputable than you. They sleep with their students because it is, by now, expected of them. You must be wiser than that, Detective. Your badge requires it of you."
Suddenly standing, the slightly younger male came close to Fredrich, his face inches away from the detectives. Tugging out a small handkerchief, Ellery brought his hand to Fredrich's left lense and cleaned away a tiny speck of almost unnoticeable dirt. In a matter of seconds, the cloth was hidden somewhere and he was back in his seat, legs and arms crossed. "I apologize. I wear glasses myself when I'm working, and I dislike dirt on my own lenses. I can only imagine how a man who must wear them at all times must feel."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:50 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich closed his eyes, feeling his eyebrow twitch with irritation. If the boy was here to mock his feelings, he might as well toss the gifts straight at his face. By the time he opened his eyes, he saw Ellery right in front of him and reaching towards him. The detective narrowed his eyes, ready to lash out at the boy be it verbally or physically, but was surprised to just have his glasses cleaned, not like it was necessary. Still tense from Ellery's advance, Fredrich looked away and to his gloved hands, remembering how much he argued with the doctors to let him keep on. "I don't need them on all the time, in all honesty." he admitted. "I'm farsighted, so I don't necessarily need them when I'm filing reports or reading a book. I just find it far more convenient, and I dislike the idea of contact lens."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:03 pm

User Image

He nodded in understanding. "As do I. I'm dreadfully nearsighted, so I need glasses for when I'm driving and working in the brewery. I also wear them when I'm writing for BLAckJAck, but I find it much easier to wear contacts than to be ridiculed for my glasses." Ellery reached into his pocket and pulled out a small case, holding it up for the detective to see. He took the black-rimmed glasses from the case, sliding them on and covering his usual irritation with adorable dorkiness.
"I think mine are thicker than yours," he said, pushing them up with one finger and examining Fredrich's glasses from afar. "Mine are also probably older."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:13 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Possibly." Fredrich agreed about the comment over whose glasses were thicker. "I'm farsighted, but not too much. I can still read signs when I squint." That was the only comment he offered in the conversation, though. He was indifferent about whether or not Ellery wore his glasses on or not, he wore his glasses because he liked them, and he could care less what others said about them.
"As much as I enjoy conversing over pumpkin liquor and glasses, might I ask why you are still here rather than chasing after your love?" he mused, a subtle sign that he preferred being left with his thoughts right now.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:26 pm

User Image

"Because he's on his way here with his little boyfriend, and I have little time to create a deal with you," he replied standing and clasping his hands behind his back. "Ethan does not love you. He has already agreed to marry Lock and they will be wed within a year of their graduation. Lock has already chosen their two future homes, one in America and one in Korea, and has been hard at work figuring out all their options in having a child. Their relationship is only going to grow stronger, and you stand little to no chance of ever winning the boy's heart." The again-cold young man strode over to the window and looked out for a moment before turning his attention back to Fredrich. "This is why I have a proposition to offer you, Detective. Help me win over the pop star, and I will take him far from Ethan and leave him in your...capable hands."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:38 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich showed shock when he heard about Ethan and Lock's engagement, but strangely he didn't feel as much as he looked; maybe that was because he expected as such from the two for so long. A child, though, he wasn't sure about, not because of the ways it would happen, but because the two seemed to spastic and childish alone to be capable of raising a child. If it were him, on the other hand...
The detective pushed the thoughts to the back of his mind when he heard Ellery's proposition. He watched him tensely, not sure what to make of this situation. A chance to sabotage the two and send people to their rightful loves, a very tempting thought indeed, but... Fredrich looked away. If Lock disappeared then Ethan would revert to that depressed state he hated seeing so much, but if Ethan were to see Lock fall for another man there'd be a chance that he would run crying into his arms...
Then again, Han may have been an annoying, vane thorn at his side, but that was just it. He was just an annoying kid, but he was also capable. Fredrich couldn't quite imagine hurting the brat so much... but if he fell in love with another man he wouldn't necessarily be so upset.
"...And what exactly would I have to do?" he asked quietly, still not looking at Ellery.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:46 pm

User Image

"There are many cards to play," said the man, now seated on the window-seat and carefully watching the elder male. "One of which is to play the comfort card. In this, we act as a couple in order to throw off their guard. Suddenly, one of us cheats, and we go running to Ethan and Lock for comfort. Lock walks in to see Ethan and you embracing in a suggestive way, breaks up with him, then comes to me for comfort. In that, they fall for us for making them happy after the break up." Ellery ran a hand through his hair, a sign of nervousness that was rare. "But I doubt you would do that, so let us continue. Another card is the family card. This one takes a bit of work, but it can be pulled off. In this, you find out what has become of my family and tell me in front of Lock. He is bound to chase after me and do all he can to make me feel better. Of course, I already know what happened to all but one, so there's no need to actually do any research, as I'm pretty cure Lock doesn't know about Basil." He then waited for a reaction.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:01 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

The older man took a deep breath through his nose and looked up at the ceiling to think out his choices. He was very against the intimate choice because he held no feelings for men. He wasn't entirely sure what made Ethan the exception, but he just couldn't picture a relationship with any other male, even if it was a fake one. But this plan was also good on Ellery's part. Although Fredrich would be able to hold Ethan, he knew Ethan wouldn't be pleased by what Lock found, and though there was a chance Lock could become Ellery's, Ethan would only despise Fredrich, and the thought made him cringe.
The family card, though less intimate, was better. Ethan would be heartbroken by all the attention Lock gave to Ellery, attention that could spark feelings between the two. As that happened, he would be there to comfort Ethan until feelings sparked between them.
Fredrich looked down at his gloves and sighed through his nose again. The pieces were there, the plan could be done so easily, but he wasn't sure he had the heart for it. He loved Ethan, and that annoying Korean was somehow growing on him, he wasn't sure if he could bring himself to break them apart.
"Let me think it over." he said and looked at Ellery with that ever-serious expression.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:36 pm

User Image

"I suggest thinking quickly," said Ellery upon pulling out his blinking phone and checking the newest message. "Lock and his lover are on their way here. It won't be long until they arrive, and they're bringing family. Apparently, Ethan and his family want to thank you for saving Lock, then go check on Marcus. Well, this will be interesting." Chuckling softly, Ellery slid his phone back into his tight black jeans and leaned against the window, eyes still on Fredrich. "You know, Detective, Lock asked me to look into you. I checked over your past, your present, and learned a good deal about you. According to the records, you are a very intelligent young man, Why would you become something like a detective instead of something like...I don't know, a physicist. The pay is much better, the people relatively congenial. Explain to me."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:53 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Choosing to ignore the comment over Lock and Ethan, Fredrich merely shifted in his bed until he found a comfortable spot. "I did it to protect something valuable to me." he murmured with closed eyes, making it clear that he wouldn't delve further into the topic.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:00 pm

User Image

Standing, Ellery walked over to Fredrich and set his hand on the detective's head. "You are a good man, Detective. I may soon say otherwise, but don't believe me." Pulling his hand back, Ellery lifted the basket of primping suplies and looked inside, blinking. "I'm going to take a shower before Lock gets here. I just spent half the night searching for information on you and I would hate to look a mess." Plucking out the shampoo, conditioner, bubble bath, lotion, and the scrub, he walked into Fredrich's bathroom and set the things on the counter. "And if they come in before I'm finished, please feel free to ask Lock to come and tell me he's here himself." Shutting the door without apologies, Ellery turned on the shower and walked inside, wasting no time in cleaning himself thoroughly.

In less that fifteen minutes, Ellery was out and towelling his hair, wearing his same clothes as before with a small difference. He was wearing someone else's white button-up shirt with his dark blue jeans. It was a bit big on him, but not so much it was obviously Fredrich's, and didn't have a single bloodstain. Whose it was was a mystery.
Pulling his phone back out, Ellery sighed. "Fredrich, I think you may have a new case soon."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:17 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Opening his eyes, Fredrich blinked when he saw Ellery casually pluck items out of his gift basket. "Hey-!" he yelled, but his words fell on deaf ears. Watching the bathroom door close, the detective sighed heavily; he would have crossed his arms if his right arm wasn't bothering him still. How was that boy even cleaning himself? Hospitals didn't have showers. Surely he wasn't using the sink! The very thought brought a grimace to the man's face until he noticed the bathroom door reopen.
Looking back to him, Fredrich took to mind the outfit Ellery had on. That shirt looked like his except for the bloodstain, and it was slightly smaller too. Who's...? Was it...? Pushing the thoughts away, he gave the younger male a curious glance at his words. "What? Already? How do you know?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:36 pm

User Image

Scrolling through his texts, Ellery tossed the towel onto a hamper and sat beside Fredrich, tilting his phone to show him the words. "A year ago, I had a casual fling with the principal of the school. She sends me updates of suspicious characters, and just sent me this one. It appears a teacher has gone missing and is presumed dead." The text was a picture of Melody's file, detailing her background and her disappearance. "Miss Shell taught Sexual Education to the female students before her disappearance. They suspect that she was murdered for searching for information on a demon."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games