Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:38 pm
Just watched the trailer on the E3 video it appears to be in Africa. It's looked pretty cool, go check it out at GameSpot.com.

EDIT: Good news for 360 Owners. The full trailer for RE5 will be available July 26. In addition, it resembles RE4 on great levels. It takes place in a Village and the villagers seem to attack with weapons.

EDIT 2: I watched the part again, and I saw what appeared to be the main character getting his a** kicked by some villagers. I watched it as close as I could, and it showed a green insignia of some sorts on his right shoulder. That looked like a STARS insignia. But sorry Billy fans, he's out of the question. Showed his right arm plain and clear and no MOTHER LOVE tattoo.

EDIT 3:The trailer starts with a scene of the village, and then two normal villagers talking. And then it shows a man being attacked. It shows villagers rallying, one of which was using a megaphone or something. And then it shows the man being attacked. And then it shows a quick scene of the main character apparently getting kicked. Then it cuts back to the man who was being attacked before. The attack is over, the shadow looms over the man and his begins to bleed from his eyes. Including the character kicking an enemy away. The end of the trailer, shows a creature bash something that looks like a lead pipe onto he camera, causing it to go black, followed by a fade in of 5.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:09 am
Ugh.... So best guess is that it's Las Plagas again, huh? No T-Virus... Dammit, Capcom... What the hell is wrong with you!?

Thanks for the heads up anyway.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:12 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Ugh.... So best guess is that it's Las Plagas again, huh? No T-Virus... Dammit, Capcom... What the hell is wrong with you!?

Thanks for the heads up anyway.

Well it didn't show the man being injected with anything. So my guess it, it might be a new virus. And he turned within what appeared to minutes of being attacked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:15 am
I guess I should add this, I looked at some shots from the trailer and realized if this IS Chris or Carlos, he's been doing alot of weight lifting. But the shirt he's wearing does have the STARS symbol. Here, scroll down on this link for a few pictures. RE5 pictures.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:33 am
(Damn Windows shortcut keys! This is the third time I'm typing this!!!)

The bleeding eyes are not a Ganado trait. Maybe it's the Progenitor Virus afterall. The babboons went blind, and aside from Lisa and her mother, no other mammals have been tested to our knowledge. Well there were, but we don't know the results. So it's possible....

But I have an even crazier idea, I'm not sure where or how it fits in, but what if that whole footage is a flashback scene? What if that's Billy before he got the Tattoo, when he and his team went to Africa to that village. Maybe those villagers that were shot weren't innocent, but instead infected with the Mother Virus or something? I know the other marines in his flashback wore uniforms, but I'm just thinking aloud here... The location, the atmosphere fit in. And that COULD be Billy before the Tattoo.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:25 am
You know, that's not a bad idea. Maybe what we were shown is just a flashback. Or here's an idea based on your idea.
The first part of the game is just a flashback. It starts with Billy's team being deployed in Africa to neutralize a guerrilla group that's been planning something, and while there, they encounter the virus. Billy gets separated from his team and then the villagers are slaughtered. Then back to present time, Billy is dealing with an outbreak while he's in hiding.

Now, to be serious, if it was Billy or a flashback to when he was on that mission, he'd either be in uniform or have his dog tags on. Neither can be seen on him. Though it's likely if your idea was true, that he'd change clothes to blend in. But it is possible if it was Billy to be a flashback.  

Elliot Salem

T-oo2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:44 am
Billy Coen flash back is a good proposition.
Could it be possible that they are trying to bring in another team of STARS? Like say the Exeter, Maine S.T.A.R.S. from the books?
That however slightly resembles the David it the book who is British (still haven't heard him talk). And John is a body builder, but the book says he's bigger-sized.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:16 am
I hate to say I'm wrong, but It's Chris.

Go to the link that was posed in this thread, and watch the trailer that was just released. Then, after that, watch the teaser we've been seeing for a while. When the crow's scatter, there is a closeup of Chris' face. And his eyes are definately blue.

I'll post proof (unless someone else wants to do this for me ::hinthintBiohinthint:: ) when I get home from work... which wont be for a while....
Now, I'm excited!!!  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

BabyOil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:57 pm
A new virus? Exiting..... That would have to mean billy got the Tatoo AFTER his last mission.For some reason I don't see him getting a tatoo while he's on trial.And the eyes are blue.Billy has somewhat brown eyes doesn't he? So out mystery character being Chris is very high.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:00 pm
I beg to differ (about the STARS part, I still believe it's Chris), I don't believe the emblem is the STARS emblem, instead it says "BSAA" or something close.

Proof.

^That can be seen in the slight lower-right of the screen in the fast-moving part, immediately before the shot of the eye.

EDIT: This one's clearer.  

The Resolve

BabyOil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:02 pm
Looks more like O S A A. We can't see the first letter very good.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:04 pm
Hmm...Better proof.  

The Resolve

BabyOil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:08 pm
Ah....thank you.Yup your right it's B S A A. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:17 pm
I guess that's one less thing to speculate about.

But there are so many questions left... gonk  

The Resolve

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games