Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:04 pm
Dee smiled, releasing a Galick Gun that she learned from Vegeta, and replied, "Thanks, Terr. I just hope I am giving you what you had been craving."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:55 pm
Laughing Terry replied, "Don't worry, my love, you are."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:15 pm
Gwen shrugged. "Alright then." He said, as he noticed Terry and Dee leave to go fight.

TheDarkmasterchumble
Lame post is lame ^^"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:39 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Gabriel sighed and got up after putting Sabrina back in her case along with his speaker he'd already put the microphone down earlier. "I wish she would've stayed. No offense but Gavin just made things interesting around here." He said with another sigh.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:34 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Gwen rolled his eyes. "Yeah, of course she was interesting. If you didn't notice, you were getting quite close to her. And she didn't like it." He said, crossing his arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:37 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Gabriel looked down before speaking. "I was just having a bit of fun. If I upset her in any way. I'm sorry." He said feeling bad.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:45 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Gwen laughed. "Apology accepted." He said, although in the back of his head something told him not to. "A bit of fun with my sister, huh? I'm not sure that's what you meant to say..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:47 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Gabriel looked up and sighed. "She's interesting. It's fun to me someone like her. I guess I got a bit carried away. But the truth is I really do like her." He replied though his face still showed that he felt bad about upsetting her.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:26 pm
As Dee put Terry down for the count, she said to the others who were now watching, "well, Gabe, perhaps getting too close too fast is a bad thing. In fact, you may not know this, but one of the reason that Terry's younger brother Andy is gay now is because Mai tried to force him to love her. And I see that Gavin is similar to Andy in that sense. Okay, maybe you went too far this time," she raised her shield arm to block one of Terry's blows as he was not quite done yet, "But I think it would be worth your while if you went to the Forsaken Fortress and apologized to her face to face. Besides, the adventure might give you more of a spine."

Billy looked to Gabriel and then to Dee and then back at Gabriel, "She has a point ya know," he said, "An' you know what? I'll go with ya. I need to find my way of training and I am cravin somethin' different this time around."

Dee smiled, "Then its settled." Giving her husband the knockout punch, she watched Terry crumble to the mat. "Just like this match is."

Lifting Terry onto her shoulders, she said, "I will be right back, gotta bring Terry to bed."

Billy said, "Hold up a minute Dee, I want to ask you something."

"Sure, what is it, but please...make the question fast, Billy. Terry's not exactly light right now and I am worn from my battle with him."

"How is it that Terry has gotten so weak these past few years or did he...he didn't let you win did he?"

Dee laughed, "Oh no, he didn't let me win. He gave it his all. And he's not weak. Trust me on that. I am just stronger than he is, that's all. And it was a sparring match. We can talk later."

She forced herself to go Super saiyan 4 in order to make the carting of her husband a bit easier, though she felt weaker than she ever had been. Terry put up a good match and it wasn't exactly easy to win against him. It made her look forward to the tournament, that much was certain.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:30 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Gabriel looked up at them annoyed. "Don't just try to make my mind up like that. She left to get away from me. My Spine is just fine. I'm just not into fighting. Don't you think it'd be better for me to just stay here and give her time to cool before I go an apologize?" He replied to them. The way he spoke obviously showed he had determination and a will to act on his own accord without others telling him what to do.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:47 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Gwen scratched at his shoulder. "The forsaken fortress... You guys wanna go their?" He said, the questioned more aimed at Billy and Gabriel. "I mean, I know you've been there Dee... I've seen you. I just... don't know about them." He said, as she left. Gabriel said that he wouldn't want to go there to let her cool down, and Gwen laughed. "Yes, but wouldn't it be more romantic to go there for her? Besides, she's not one to cool down. She tends to just... steam over things." He said. He wasn't sure how well it would do to just sit here, but going to see her would either make it awkward or make it okay. "Well, I guess I could lead you to where we stay..." He said, looking at Billy. He wasn't sure if Billy had been there before, but Gwen would be okay with telling any of them how to get there.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:12 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Gabriel sighed and nodded in agreement. "Alright fine. Let's go." He said slightly annoyed.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:10 am
Billy said, "I know the way. Its not like the scouter map is just for Dee and the royal family. Besides, Gabriel, how would we know if you were really sorry if you didn't go?"

After Dee set Terry in bed, she gave him a loving kiss before heading back upstairs. When she returned upstairs, she fixed for herself a drink so that she could replenish her energy and watch the customers for a change.

She waved as Gabriel, Billy, and Gwen left for the forsaken fortress as a sign of a safe journey.

Now on the streets, Billy said, "I hope you all have a ship we can use once we get to Hyrule because I don't have one."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:43 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Gwen shook his head. "Well... not a ship, but I do have transformation. Just give me a minute or two..." He said, and looked around. He started to make some waving motions in the air with his arms. "Should be just a minute now... there'll be a portal that leads to the outside of the forsaken fortress. I would bring you right inside, but it's kinda hard to do that..." He said when he was finished. A moment or two later, a portal opened up. It wasn't too different from the portals found in Twilight Princess ((Legend of Zelda)), except that it was purple as opposed to green or red. Gwen stepped through, motioning for the others to follow.

((If you haven't noticed yet, I make a lot of Legend of Zelda inspired things... this is just because it's the most recent game I've played.))  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:58 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Gabriel nodded and walked into the portal with Gwen. "It's not gonna be too hard to get through there. I'm surprised she lives at such a place though." He said as they waited to be transported.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games