Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:06 pm
Surly enough a slow song came from the kids playing outside..the lights flickered twice..then went out. A gurggled scream echoed and the head of Fredd..Tori's waiter dropped onto her table. The lights flickered back on..but now the lights were red..and the blood of everyone else who had been alive a mere moment before...covered the walls. Footsteps seemed to echo across the building as the lights continued to flicker..and a man's voice began to sing with the kid's outside.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO-sGKCRZMY&NR=1

Cross starred at Nyx with a slight question in his eyes.

"If we make it out of this..that's when."he said with a slight cringe.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:18 pm
Nyx looked at him for a long moment before sighing and closing her eyes. "Why can't life be fair?" she said quietly so only he could hear and she stretched across his lap again. She rubbed her eyes for a moment before giggling and looking up at him with a forced smile. "When is it my turn to wear your hat again?" she asked stubbornly as she changed the subject. Tori's eyes widened as she watched Fredd's head fall onto the table. The smell of blood made her cringe and growl while her eyes tried to adjust to the red lights. "What the f***?" she whispered as she heard a man singing along with kids. "Why don't you cut the bullshit and show yourself already?" she called out, loud enough for the man to hear. Her hands clenched into fists as her eyes darted around the room to see just where the b*****d was hiding.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:40 pm
Cael appeared hanging from the roof. His hat in his right hand as he bowed to his guest.

"Hello Tori."he said with a teasing smile. Water began to drip from the roof. Mixing with the blood.

"Prophecy hid you well my dear.."he said and he dropped landing on his feet..adjusting his sword on his shoulder.

"So Fate grows to like you 1st.."Cael said putting a hand under his chin.

"Unfortunate..now I have to kill you."he sighed.

Cross shrugged.

"Later?"he asked with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:59 pm
Tori's body tensed and she growled when he mentioned Fate. But then, she began to relax and she started to laugh. "The day I let a freak like you kill me will be the day the world lives together in total harmony." she said as she put her hands on her hips and winked at him. "Get it? They're both obviously never going to happen." she said with a smirk. Nyx reached out and took his hat from him. She sat up and kissed him softly as she placed it on her head while getting up. "Hmm, how about I wear it now instead!" she said playfully as she poked his nose and then ran off to hide behind Luna. "Sorry Twinny but if I'm going down, I'm taking you down with me." she said as she tugged on her sister's ear. Luna tried to shake Nyx off and she pouted. "Why do you always drag me into trouble? I'm a good kid. I don't know what I did to deserve this. Of all the sisters I could have, I ended up with you. Now that's just a true injustice." she whined and then hissed slightly as Nyx kept pulling her ear. "Love you too smelly Luna." she said with a giggle as she stuck her tongue out at Cross.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:41 am
Cross sighed standing up very slowly and he stood infront of Luna. For a moment nothing happend at all..then she was lifted by matter..it didn't keep her up as it gently dropped her onto the couch. Cross then looked down at Nyx with a shrug.

"You were saying?" He asked playfully his arms crossing.

Cael laughed himself and looked at her with a twisted smile.

"That's what they all say."He said and the water now was becoming much more bigger as it easyily went to there knees.

"Let's have some..fun."Cael chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:25 pm
User Image

Locations:Dinner Table | Moods: Maid Mode | Thoughts: Must......Clean......

Marie was sort of surprised when Luna remarked about Shadow being a dress. The main reason it surprised her was because she had just thought of it not too long ago. She sighed when they all took off, finishing off her dish. She walked up to the counter and cleaned off her dish. She was unaware that she wasn't the only one there. She figured since everyone was gone, she'd clean up. After she was done, she realized that the house looked old and musty. It was bugging her. A sudden urge took over her body....The urge to clean. The urge finally made it self present and took over her body. She scavenged through the house looking for cleaning supplies and finally found a mob and a bucket. Soon, the urge let its wrath out on the house. In no time, she was cleaning like a maid. She couldn't find any Windex, so she just used the mop and water to clean the windows. Then she started scraping the carpet to get some stains out. She continued to clean the whole house, not stopping for a break. She didn't know why she was cleaning like a maniac, but apparently, she was.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:53 pm
Luna sat on the couch with wide eyes and she then looked over at Cross. "What the hell was that?" she asked before she noticed Nyx was completely defenseless. She smirked and crossed her arms while trying not to laugh. Nyx looked up at Cross and put on an innocent smile as she adjusted his hat on her head. "Well I was saying that I was going to take Luna down with me. But you just messed that all up. Which means you need to go sit in your little corner and think about what you did." she said as she turned him around so his back was facing her and then she gave him a playful shove as she giggled. "While I get the hell out of here!" she said as she ran off into the kitchen. She froze for a moment as she realized there was no where for her to hide in a kitchen. "Dammit. Just my luck." she said as she stomped her foot and pouted. Tori felt the water at her knees but she didn't flinch. Her wings stretched out and she just grinned at his words. "Well I don't know if getting your a** kicked is your definition of fun. But it is mine. At least one of is going to have a good time." she said as she felt the adrenaline move through her as she giggled. She flew at him and aimed a strong right hook at his head. Then brought up her knee as well and tried to knee him in the gut. She didn't know much about this guy but she did know she wasn't going down easily. All she could do now was depend on the strength she did have and luck.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:20 pm
Cael took the fist and chuckled but his huge blade raised with incredible speed and blocked the knee before pushing her leg away and aimming a arm straight to the leg keeping her on her feet. Then his foot raised for if she were to counter and move backward..to hit her straight in the face.

"We'll see about that!"He growled

Cross simply walked behind her and grabbed his hat putting it back on his head.

"Well?"he asked.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:01 pm
Nyx's ears folded down and she put her hands on her head before she turned to look at him. She saw him with the hat back and she sniffled. "But, but...now I'm hatless. I feel so exposed! It's not fair!" she said as she crossed her arms, pouted even more, and sat on the floor in front of him. Tori cursed under her breath as he blocked bother her attacks. She saw his foot coming from the corner of her eye and grinned as she caught it before it could hit her. "Baka." she said as she used her strength to grab onto his leg and try to flip him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:50 am
User Image

Shadow sat there on the roof listening to old man Kurama's explanation why he went to Shadow. Apparently he was asking for quite an interesting favor. "So your saying Vertigo has a new Bio-weapon base being built somewhere in these hills? Why are you telling me this?", Shadow asked.

Kurama went went silent for a moment and raise his eyes to Shadow,"I want to make amends for my mistakes. And.....I want to avenge my grand daughter."

Shadow goes silent for a moment when he saw the look in the old man's tired eyes as he saw flames of a dying spark giving all its strength for one last run. Shadow gets on his feet and look down at Kurama. Then he stats to him,:"Fine, but im only doing this so that crazy b*****d knows he wont live long". "But still...you still haven't answered my question. Why come to me?"

Kurama gives Shadow a distant look in his eyes and said,"You dont remember do you. You see....my grand daughter died six years ago. The same night you destroyed the facility with your bare hands."

Those sudden words made Shadow's eyes widen with his face white. "Wait....are you saying that I......".

Just then, Kurama quickly cuts Shadow off with a comforting tone,"No no, child. It wasn't you. Trust me....I know you would have never harmed her. As much as i grieved these past six years for the loss of my grand child, your memory loss is proof that it affected you more.". He Gets up patting Shadow's shoulder and looks toward the stars with his hands behind his back.

Shadow looked at him curiously as he began to feel nostalgic towards him. "Just who are you. What does your grand daughter have to do with me?", Shadow asked

Everything went quiet. He then turns back to Shadow and suggests,"We dont have much time. Ill tell you more along the way. Thats a promise."

Shadow felt as if he knew Kurama wasn't lying. For as long as he remembers, hes always followed his instincts. "Alright old man, let me get my things", he said a he heads back in.

"Please, call me grandpa", Kurama asked kindly with a smile. As Shadow looks back irritated.

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 am
Cael simply flipped his blade as he went into the air swipping to cut Tori inhalf as he landed with perfect balance. However..he aimmed from an angle to if he missed Tori that he would hit the water making it splash in every direction. If this worked the water would get in one of her eyes..inless she kept this in mind.

"No..you baka!"Cael growled.

Cross shrugged.

"We can go buy you a hat?"he teased.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:58 pm
User Image

Shadow walks back in at a serious pace, ignoring everyone around and heading straight into his room upstairs. From the way his eyes looked and his body language, he got hyped up about something. Just then, Old Man Kurama, casually walks in. "Oh please, forgive my intrusion.", he says with a kind grand father-like smile. He waits at the front door as he looked around curiously stroking his mustache. In his room, Shadow gathers up what he can. He cocks up two SMGs twirling them them into his holster and straps on a belt of grenade rounds that went with his grenade launcher to his torso. These new weapons were found in the basement after Shadow found the place. He clips on Reaver to his back and does his usual warriors ritual with his Katana by swing the blade in a one armed combo to make it sing. After the blade sings its final tune, Shadow slides the metal into its sheathe and takes a deep breathe.
User Image

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:03 pm
Nyx looked at him and rolled her eyes. "It wouldn't be the same!" she groaned before Luna walked in. Luna laughed and made Nyx stand up again. "It's his hat. You can't have it. And that's that!" she said sternly. Nyx whined and shook her head. "It still isn't fair!" she said as she pouted at her. "Yeah, yeah life isn't fair. Blah blah blah..." she said as she dragged her back out into the room and sat her down on the couch. Nyx just kept her arms crossed. "Fine!" she said as she stuck her tongue out. Tori saw the blade and used her wings to help her dodge it before it could cut her in half. Her wings shielded her eyes as the water splashed from his blade and she just laughed even more. "Aw, am I pissing you off?" she teased as her wings ruffled out and she charged at him again. Her nails grew and turned to claws while her eyes glowed red as one fist aimed an uppercut while her other hand tried to pierce through his stomach. "I don't know who you are or what you want with Fate. But I do know that you're not going to kill me and there's no way in hell I'm going to let you anywhere near him." she hissed at him.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:20 pm
Cael simply moved his head and brought his hands down..his eyes ismply starring into hers as he held both her hands with ease.

"I'm just warming up. I just tend to give my prey something to lighten the mood."he said with a smile.

"That's the same thing your old daddy said about Abyss and Vincent. Look what I did to him."Cael growled and then with a sudden lightening fast strike of his empty hand..aimmed for her arm that had went for his stomach. If this worked he way break it. Then lunging his own budy toward's hers he went for a headbut. Aimming to get his leg behind her to trip her onto the back of her head..if both moves of this combo worked as he wished.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:14 pm
Tori felt nothing but rage move through her when he spoke of Prophecy. Yet she just kept smiling and didn't show it. She hissed and bit on her tongue to hold back her scream as he broke her arm. She then saw him go for a headbutt and she growled as she aimed her knee right into his gut when his body lunged toward her. "You really are a baka. It would've been wise of you not to tell me that you know. Because now I'm going to make sure I kill you slowly and painfully. I'll send your sorry soul to the deepest pit of hell where you can burn in complete agony." she said calmly as she used her good arm to try and scratch at his face. "You're nothing but a pathetic piece of s**t and that's all you'll ever be no matter what you do." she said with a giggle as she then tried to hook her other leg around his and make him fall back.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games