Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:05 pm
"They just attached us to the same company and I had the final say in anything she did," he replied, letting Lucy go. "She didn't like it but it was as good as it was going to get for what she wanted to do."  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:18 am
"How does she like all that?" Lucy asked curiously, slowly heading back to the others.
"Sounds terrible to me."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:52 pm
"I let her fight as much as possible and tried not to be too overbearing but I still had to shadow her. I was there to block the bullets when I needed to be," he explained as he followed. "There were some fun times as well, eventually she started to get used to it. At least I think she did..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:51 pm
"She give off any signs of not enjoying her own bodyguard in a war?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:46 pm
"She did. She never really liked me being there but neither of us were in any position to protest," he replied as the SUV came into view.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:52 am
"So why not quit? She goes back home with no body guards, and then you go back to your normal job."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:30 pm
"When the president asks you to do something personally, you don't just say no," he replied.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:27 pm
"You sure you weren't asked by a dictator then?" Lucy teased as they approached the group and the SUV.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:30 pm
"Commander and Chief," he corrected. "He says "jump". Military asks "how high?"..."

"We thought you got lost," Nurixin said as she saw the two.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:43 am
"Maybe they stopped to look at scenery." Ben teased with a chuckle.

"Still though. Seems a little rude to change someone's career over his kid." Lucy grunted as she looked to others dully.

"You really wanna ask me questions?" She asked with some irritation.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:31 pm
"My carrier is 'Army-infantry'," he said. "My assignment is not up to me and doesn't really change my carrier. I still get payed the same... Usually... I was provided with some better equipment for this particular assignment."

"I didn't ask anything," Nurixin said in as calm a voice as she could manage, trying her hardest not to set Lucy off. "Just... commenting. That's all..."

"Why are you still here Nuri?" Azm asked.

"Cuase I want to come with you," she answered.

Azm looked at the others, expecting opinions.

"I don't care if she comes..." Marie answered.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:05 pm
"I'm not sure we're getting much choice on her company." Niles grunted. "I'm just concerned about space and weight in the SUV."

"Well what's the problem?"

"We have six people. Two up front, a row of three, and then an extra." Niles shoved aside Ben, who grumbled and muttered complaints but stood aside as Niles showed off the back of the SUV.
"As it is clearly shown, we lowered down the last row of seats. This gives us enough room that everything lays down flat enough that we can see anything coming up from behind us." He waved his hand across the back, showing off the collected supplies.
"With a new person, who I am not objecting to," he added quickly as he looked to Nurixin, "they either need to lay down and shut up and be comfortable onthe supplies, or squeeze in with the three and you all shut up and be comfortable."

"What about sitting on laps?" Ben added.

"I doubt we'll hit lots of kind roads. And I don't want to hear stupid a** giggles or grunts and complaints when someone is uncomfortably bouncing on someone else's lap." Niles groaned, rolling his eyes at the suggestion.
"And don't even get me started ono weight issues. We're weighing a lot, and we'll eat a lot of gas. And gas can be a little bit tricky to get a hold of. The bots know we need it and like to hoard the gas or guard the stations.""

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:11 pm
"No fun Major," Nurixin pouted when he was done talking down Be's suggestion.

"So who's sitting on the supplies?" Marie asked.

"I will run," Nurixin said.

Azm raised an eyebrow at Nuri.

"My power supply can handle it and I can run faster then most models out right now," she explained. "Unless you're haling a** and going 70 miles per hour theres no way I won't be able to keep up with you."

"If that's what you want to do."

"Also we have a few smaller one person vehicles we could use if anyone's up for four wheelers. We can fit at least four, five gallon full cans of gas on the back of one to make up for fuel in both vehicles."

"I can take a four wheeler if no one wants it," Marie said, raising her hand.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:18 am
"I'll take it if they're not being used regularly by the townspeople or soldiers." Ben agreed. "Just make they're in good shape. Can't afford road side repairs."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:39 am
"They're old but it doesn't matter. The TT350 motors in those vehicles are immortal," she replied. "Come with me. I'll help you set one up."  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games