Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:13 pm
"mhh... crap... i almost forgot..." xaene sighed, shaking his head as he slipped out of his lover's arms, holding his hand tightly as he pulled him along to where drake could be heard from.
Drake was leaning over the sink again, more blood sliding past his lips.
"i told you that you needed to eat. you're depression might numb the hunger... but your a dragon... starvation can't kill us." Xaene murmured, as he looked at his deathly pale twin.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:17 pm
"Hattie?" he called into the kitchen, grinning. A tiny grey whirlwind ran into his arms, hugging him tightly. "Hattie! This is-"
"I know, Amy. So nice to meet you dear!" exclaimed the old woman who has already hugging Amy. She turned to Adrian, frowning, and reached up to smack his cheek. "Why don't you ever visit me? I raised you better than that!"
"But Hattie-" He was cut off by another smack to the cheek.
"No buts! Now, you want food? What kind? I can make anything!"
Dominick followed quietly, then lifted Drake and sighed. "Come on, let's bring him to the kitchen. Hattie will know what to do."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:21 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Amy laughed, hugging the old woman back. 'Great to meet you too!' she beamed, pulling away. 'Do you have any.. roast chicken?' she said, chewing her finger and looking like a child in a sweet shop. She laughed some more when she slapped Adrian, and once she was done, Amy had a go herself, playfully hitting his face, and laughing loudly at him when he looked so seriously at her.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:26 pm
"I suppose I should clean this up huh..." Ivan focused and the ice reformed to a single mass, the glass he'd have to sweep up himself. 'this Cryomancy....what kind of uses does it have?' he pondered as he swept away the remaining glass.  

z6don

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:28 pm
Hattie grinned. "Give me something hard, dear!" She set to work, humming an old German song under her breath.
Once the German woman was distracted, Adrian mock-glared at Amy. "Don't encourage her! She's a ruthless machine!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:29 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'She's lovely.' Amy grinned, gazing at the old woman at work. She looked at Adrian again and slapped him once more, giggling playfully.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:38 pm
"And evil!" he protested. "That woman belted me within an inch of my life-"
"After you nearly burned the house down," she sang, flitting and dancing around the kitchen.
Adrian pouted. "Hattie, I was eight. Could've let this go?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:43 pm
{sorry was called out for a skype conference with the queen of idle nonsense... aka my grandmother :-/}
"he just needs to eat something..." Xaene sighed as he looked at his brother.
"i-i'm fine..." Drake frowned, trying to get out of Dominick's arms.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:45 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'I bet you bloody well deserved it, too!' Amy laughed, shoving him away and going to help Hattie with the chicken. 'Still got that belt?' she whispered, giggling uncontrollably.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:52 pm
"the topaz suite huh...I suppose I could stay there...until I can figure out how to get back." wandering down the hallway he found it, a simple door with a small topaz adorned on it's handle. "This is it I suppose..." upon entering Ivan looked about, dissapointed, it was too...plain, and had a guest room feel to it. Sitting on the bed he he wondered what he could do until an idea popped into his head. He immediately ran the water in the bathtub, overflowing it until it spilt upon the floor, slowly it ran until it covered the brute suite. Standing in the middle of it all Ivan closed his eyes and concentrated, for what seemed an eternity. Opening his eyes he saw his creation, the entire room covered in a solid, slick layer of pure ice. He clapped his hands together and announced to himself. "Excellent, it looks much better now".  

z6don

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:57 pm
"I threw that one away years ago," she laughed. "Michaela, bless her heart, bought me a new one not long after that. I remember they fought for hours, and Adrian would have won if she hadn't jumped on his and sat in his back."
"She cheated!" protested Adrian.
"Yeah, that's why you still have blood on your chin. Come on, we're going." Dom started down the hall, smirking.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:00 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'Oh, shush.' Amy smirked, looking back at Adrian. 'Have any baby stories of him for me, Hattie?' Amy smiled, nudging her with her shoulder all friendly-like.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

((Bed for me!))

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:02 pm
"really... i-i'll be fine..." drake frowned, still trying to get out of Dominick's arms
"oh yeah... because leaning over a bathroom sink emptying your bloodstream into it really constitutes that you're fine." Xaene frowned, crossing his arms. "don't give me that bullshit. i've been helping you with this fora century."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:16 pm
She smirked. "Oh millions. When he was two, he used to run around in only a pair of boots and a cowboy hat."
"Hattie!" he cried, turning red.
"What? It's true!"
"Drake, how do you think Grigorii is going to feel when he finds out about this?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:18 pm
"heart broken terrified.... mixture of that probably..." Drake sighed,, not looking at dominick.
Xaene stayed silent as he looked at his brother.
{bed time here too!!!}  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games