Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:12 am
"I would if there was a guitar around." Alcott chuckled as he finished cutting her hair. "There you go." he said just before there was a knock on the door. The young man turned his head and looked over to see a pizza man blandly looking though the window with nurses - and even two doctors - craning over him to capture a glimpse of him. Alcott sighed again and walked towards the door. All the girls - and the two guys - had vanished when he opened the door, at least except for two girls that just stood there dumbfounded, and after paying for the pizza the half-breed turned back around and immediately the window filled with wide-eyed girls.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:26 am
Michaela raised an eyebrow at the girls and two men. "Do they ever go away?" she asked him, reaching for the pizza. Suddenly, she gestures to the closet closest to them. "Oh, and there's a guitar in there."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:30 am
"It looks like we have stalkers." he chuckled before looking to where she gestured. He glanced back over her then at the closet and strode towards it, reaching it within three large steps. And sure enough, sitting in a case leaned against the wall was a well preserved acoustic guitar. "You kept a guitar with you?" he raised an eyebrow at her as he attached the neck strap to it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:36 am
She smiled sadly, already standing beside him in her silk pajamas and holding the movable IV carrier in one hand. Michaela reached out a hand, gently stroking the neck. "It was my dad's. He kept it here so he could play for us if we got hurt or sick. Remember how much my mom just loved it? When she got sick around Christmas time and we had to come here, he played Mele Kalikimaka over and over just to make her laugh." Chuckling softly, she shivered at the cold and returned to her bed, sitting cross-legged and smiling at him. "Well, play it."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:44 am
Alcott's smile reflected the same sadness as he looked down at the guitar. "Yeah, I remember rushing in here when he told me there was emergency just so I could fix his guitar when it was out of tune." he chuckled softly and began twisting one of the knobs at the end. After a few plucks of the strings, he smiled in satisfaction. "It's been a while, so I'm going to have to warm up first." he muttered. A few notes strummed, a few more, then a small, jaunty tune began to be playing.
"Love me tender, love me sweet, never let me go. You have made my life complete, and I love you so."
he began to sing. His voice was very nice, too, despite the years of cigarette abuse. It was refined, masculine, yet still held a musical touch to it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:53 am
Michaela bit her lip and smiled. She loved Elvis! Who knew they actually had things in common? Brushing a strand of hair to the side, she watched him play, her eyes never straying.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:08 am
"Love me tender, love me true, all my dreams fulfilled. For my darlin' I love you, and I always will."
Alcott slowly walked around the room while smiling softly at Michaela, tossing a wink at her towards the end of the verse.

"Love me tender, love me long, take me to your heart. For it's there that I belong, and we'll never part."
Hearing a collective sigh, he glanced over to see all the nurses biting their lips as they swooned at the golden-voiced singer. He smirked and tried to hide his chuckles so he wouldn't distort his voice and refocused on Michaela. He continued singing and walked around her, almost like a father would sing a love song to his little daughter.

"Love me tender, love me dear, tell me you are mine. I'll be yours through all the years, till the end of time."
Alcott sang the last part before finishing the song off with a simple chord. He lifted his hand up for a moment before letting it fall to his side. "So how was it?" he asked her with a sly smirk.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:24 am
She giggled, pointing at the nurses. "Oh, you know how it was, you hound dog," she teased. Reaching under the bed, she pulled out a ukulele, one that matched the guitar exactly. "Daddy taught me at least a hundred songs on this thing, but my favorite is this one." She started to strum lightly, smiling up at him.
"Wise men say, only fools rush in, but I can't help falling in love with you," she sang.
Her voice was hoarse from her coughing, but still managed to sound controlled. It was rich, and, although a little scratchy, it sounded nice.
Shall I stay, would it be a sin? If I can't help falling in love with you."
She shifted slightly, her eyes still gazing into his.
"Like a river flows, surely to the sea, darling so it goes, some things are meant to be."
The nurses smiled despite themselves, rolling their eyes. She was okay...ish...
"Take my hand. Take my whole life, too, for I can't help falling in love with you."
She finally stopped, kissing the ukulele's neck softly as she always did. Looking back at him, Michaela smiled. "Well, bad or no?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:37 am
He chuckled as he sat down besides her. "If this were American Idol then you'd be calling me to tell me you're going to Hollywood." he said and lightly punched her shoulder before looking down at the guitar. Let's see... What else was there to play...?
Alcott looked down at the guitar and carefully placed his fingers on the strings, trying to get the right notes. The notes were nice, but it sounded like it was originally for a piano.
"My love, there's only you in my life, the only thing that's right..."
he drifted off and glanced at Michaela to join him.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:43 am
Michaela rolled her eyes, then sighed and joined in with her ukulele.
"My first love, you're every breath that I take, you're every step I make," she sang, scooting closer so she could hear him better.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:48 pm
"And I, I want to share all my love with you no one else will do..." he sang back and leaned towards her to help her hear.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:22 pm
She leaned in as well, smiling. "And your eyes, your eyes, your eyes, they tell me how much you care. Ooh yes, you will always be my endless love." Michaela watched his lips, trying to keep herself from kissing him.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:50 pm
"Two hearts, two hearts that beat as one. Our lives have just begun." He smiled and swung a playful arm around her, managing to reach his strings, then sang, "Forever I'll hold you close in my arms, I can't resist your charms."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:31 am
"And love, oh, love, I'll be a fool for you, I'm sure youu know I don't mind, oh, you know I don't mind," she sang, leaning into him and teasingly placing her lips near his. "'Cause you, you mean the world to me. Oh I know, I know, I've found in you my endless love."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:57 am
Alcott smirked, although he felt a little uncomfortable with how close they were to each other. "Oooh, and love, oh, love, I'll be that fool for you," It was a strange thing, maybe not that strange, but for some reason, Michaela looked a lot like her mother. "I'm sure you know I don't mind," Now that he got a good look at her, he realized just how beautiful she was. Maybe she really wasn't over-exaggerating when she called herself stunningly beautiful. "Oh you know-" He found himself close the gap between the two, his lips connecting with hers. It should have disgusted him, it should have ruined his entire day! But... It didn't...
Alcott slowly pulled away from the kiss after a long minute, but he kept the same short distance Michaela did before... their kiss.
"I don't mind."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games