Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Unexpected Love (1x1 Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:27 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"Thank you both again, it was very kind of you to help me out, you can go back to the dinning room." Mia said to them both, as she readied the dishwasher, and then got it started. The things that couldn't go in the dishwasher, she began to wash by hand, then dried them off before putting them away.

Ayane giggled a little when Kaien stuck his tongue out at her, and once he put the dishes down, she jumped on his back and kissed him on the cheek, "If you stick your tongue out a me again, I will bite it, then the cat would literally have gotten your tongue." She told him jokingly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:36 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien gave her a playful look, hugging her close for a moment and nuzzling her cheek. "Alright, but that means the same goes for you, too. It's not fair if I'm the only one with a threat at me."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:57 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"Okay then, that's fair enough," she nuzzled him back, and then gave the tip of his ear a playful n**, "now let's get back to the dinning room." Ayane said, getting of Kaien's back, then taking his hand in her's and walked back to the other room.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:58 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Blushing brightly from the ear n**, Kaien nodded and let out a soft mew, letting himself be led by her back into the dining room.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:27 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Sitting back down, at the now cleared table, Ayane moved her chair closer to Kaien's and leaned her head on his shoulder. She still held his hand, while her tail swayed to and fro.

Annie then came in with their desserts in hand, she handed Kaori her milkshake and set down an ice cream bowl in front to them, "Alright, enjoy you kids, I'll be in the kitchen cleaning up."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:33 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien purred loudly, his ears flicking about as his tail swayed like Ayane's. His hand held hers lightly, his thumb lightly stroking the back of her hand.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:08 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Kaori had put her ear buds back in, and was listening to one of her favorite bands, while singing along to the song. After a bit, she got up from her chair, milkshake in hand; Kaori waved to the two of them and headed up to her room, still singing out loud.

Ayane looked up at Kaien and smiled, her ears then twitched at the sound of Kaori singing, she then waved back at her sister and shook her head as she left the dinning room. "A little off key, but she is still a good singer," she picked up a spoon and scooped up a bit of the sundae, "you want the first bite?" Ayane asked Kaien.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:11 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Waving to Kaori as well, Kaien purred softly. "You can have the first bite... To be honest, you're a lot better of a singer than her..."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:40 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Taking the first bite of the sundae, Ayane replied, "That's true, but she is usually a lot better than that, we even sound better together you know." She got another spoonful of ice cream and held it out toward Kaien.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:58 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Biting off what was on the spoon, Kaien's purring grew louder as his tail flicked about a bit. "I would love to hear that eventually... Now that I think about it, I used to have a voice when I was younger, but once I hit puberty, it kinda died."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:20 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"And I'm sure I could get Kaori to do it," Ayane got more ice cream on the spoon, "but puberty will do that to some people, or it could help them out. So that reminds me, I still have to show you what I got awards from, let's take this with us to my room." She ate the ice cream off the spoon.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:28 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien looked at Ayane, a little worry on his face. "Are you sure that's a good idea?... What if we spill it?..."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:55 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Setting the spoon down, as she got up, Ayane nodded her head at Kaien, "You really need to stop worrying so much love, everything will be fine, you do trust me, right? And if we do spill it, we'll just clean it up, it's just ice cream."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:03 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien's ears drooped a bit, looking ashamed. "Sorry... I just don't want anything bad to happen while I'm here... This is only my second time being here..."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers