Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:35 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Mmm, it's more a question of when, really, darling." Sloth shrugged then paused. "And that answer is... now." A thunderous crash shook the entire cabin and blew a heavy gust of wind at the two. Debris flew like sideways rain, the wind clawed at Sloth's clothes, yet he still wore his dreamy smile as if nothing too interesting was happening. Not even as he gazed at the large hole in the side of the cabin.
Standing at the center of the hole was a young woman with silver hair and silver eyes that matched. She panted, a fist held tightly in front of her that had steam coming from it. It was clear that she was the one to break the wall, and with what appeared to be only one punch.
"Hmm, dear me, no grace at all." Sloth sighed and put a hand on his cheek in disappointment.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:48 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon jumped at the crash he hadn't been expecting, landing against a wall and staring at the hole. Seriously?! Why was everyone trying to destroy his home? With a growl, he set his foot down and clenched his fists. "What the hell? If one more person breaks my walls one more time, I swear, I'll drag hellhounds up here and sic them all on you!" he barked, shaking one fist in rage. He wasn't frightened of the new woman, having spent enough time around Sins to simply not care. Besides, it wasn't likely that Sloth would let anything happen to him since Nikolai would never let him forget it.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:21 pm
Mayah Playah

Sloth

The female Sin didn't regard Leon or his yelling. Glowing silver eyes with green edges shined ruefully at the half-asleep Russian a few ways ahead of her. Her body relaxed for a moment, then trembled with refueled with absolute hatred. "Ni...ko...lai...!!" she roared and raced at him with lightning speed, her fingers flexed to show green claws.
Sloth, apathetic as always, didn't seem worried about the charge. He merely gave her a sleepy, bemused stare and grinned lazily as she approached him at high speeds. "Mmm, perhaps you should leave, dearie." he told Leon without looking at him, still not reacting to what was happening. "I'd hate to get blood on those clothes of yours. Especially if it's mine." Right as soon as he was done speaking Envy was in front of him. With a shriek of rage she swung a claw down. Sloth moved to the side loosely. It was like watching a string swing to the side, but it managed to help him escape from the attack that was redirected to the ground, causing the wooden floor to splinter and crack violently.

Envy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:27 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon's hair immediately straightened into a crown around his head as the floor cracked. He screamed bloodcurdlingly, seeing red. "Son of a- MOVE THE FIGHTING OUTSIDE!" he cried, fists clenched and waving around. Right then, it hit him what Sloth had said about blood. He calmed instantly, blinking at the male and standing still. He... was kidding, right?

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:29 pm
Mayah Playah

Sloth

As things calmed down on Leon's end, the fight on the Sins' end erupted. Completely void of everything Leon had said, Envy launched herself at Sloth and swung her claws violently and recklessly.
Sloth dodged them for the most part, his sleepy eyes holding great focus in them. There were times, however, when his movements were too predictable and slow and gave Envy a chance to strike. First it was a scratch at his left arm, then a shove, and finally a harsh punch to the chest. Sloth gasped out for a second, feeling a rib crack from impact. As he tried to recover, Envy lifted her leg and delivered a stomp to the same spot on his chest he had punched. The attack forced the last of air in his lungs to come out, and as he coughed, Sloth felt himself flying backwards. He glanced over him to confirm his suspicions, seeing the entire world upside-down as it left in blurs. Before he could hit the wall next to Leon, a mist of purple swallowed him and set him on the ground upright. The lazy Sin pursed his lips, panting and moving a hand to wipe some blood off the corner of his cheek. The mist stayed around him, some leaving his chest after having numbed the cracked ribs. Amidst the purple fog two green lights shined. Something shot out of the mist. It was a long rope of purple with the green orbs at the front. As it neared Envy, it took shape and reared its long fangs, hissing threateningly.

Envy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:01 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon made sure to keep out of the way, knowing that he couldn't let himself get in the way for fear that he would distract Sloth and cause him to get hurt even more. With a grimace, he shrank away from the fight, wincing when he heard ribs crack. He looked at the two fighting, seated now on the ground and clenching his fists at his sides. He didn't speak, for fear for distracting someone. So he sat beside the door, watching with wide, unblinking eyes.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:17 pm
Mayah Playah

Sloth

Before the purple snake could sink its fangs into the girl as it did so long ago, a green mist slammed against it. Red orbs shined from inside the green fog as it began to solidify itself, only this one taking the form of a large coyote. The two beasts snarled at each other and entangled in their fight. THe snake wrapped around the dog's waist and tried to squeeze, but the dog flailed hard enough to keep the snake's grip loose. The cobra hissed with frustration and shot its head away as the dog snapped its fangs viciously at it.
"Mmm, my you're quite different from so long ago, dearie." Sloth commented, breathing heavily while occasionally bringing a hand to his chest to push his numbing fog into. His purple eyes shined bright green now and then. He wasn't sure how much longer he could last. Nikolai was capable of fighting, but if Sloth couldn't last in this fight then there was no way he could.
"I've had nothing to do for near a century. I learned a few things." the girl sneered. She lowered her arm and flexed her fingers once more, bringing them together into a tight fist that cracked her knuckles in the process. "You trapped me in that damn dream world for over fifty years! This time I'm killing you, and there's nothing you can do to stop me!" she yelled and charged at him again.
Sloth braced himself and began dodging the first of her moves. Anger fueled her and granted her speed, however, and Sloth could already feel his grasp on the close combat slipping. Envy's arms moved in a blur, and soon even the lazy man couldn't track them. He winced as a punch landed at the side of his head once, twice, three times. The girl moved to stomp his chest, but he brought his hands up quickly and managed to use it to absorb the blow, though he was still knocked back.
Instead of the mist saving him, however, Sloth hit the ground. Hard. He stayed on the ground, facing the ceiling that threatened to collapse on him if anymore violence shook the house. This was nice, just laying here, not having to worry about fighting. Or dying. The Sin closed his eyes with a painful sigh through his nose. He couldn't see it, but he knew Envy was making her way towards him. "I'm sorry, dearie. I'm all out of strength." he mumbled under his breath.

Envy stopped right next to Sloth, gazing down at him with almost some pity in her revenge-filled eyes. This man wasn't worth any energy. Then again, she didn't expect much from the laziest of all Sins. Sloth wasn't even a close combat fighter, which explained his inability to last for so long. He only hid behind dreams, making people fall asleep before they reached him. She was too quick for him this time.
"It wasn't even fun while it lasted." Envy grumbled as her claws extended again. "I'm not going to lie, I wouldn't mind stealing a few traits of yours. Your hair's really nice and soft, and your skin is so smooth. I bet people would like me more with your traits. And I mean, it's not like your going to be needing them soon anyway." she snickered and lifted her arm, ready to swing it down like a guillotine.

"Mmm, that's reaching."
The Sin's eyes opened, lime green eyes giving the girl a bemused stare. Envy raised an eyebrow for a second before a howl erupted behind her. She looked over her shoulder to see the green coyote standing around, confused as she was. There was no snake. The girl's eyes widened and she spun around to look down at Nikolai, who grinned widely as he held out a marionette board playfully.
Invisible threads came down from who-knows-where and tied around Envy's arms and legs. She tried to tug at the limbs she could feel herself losing control of, but they wouldn't budge. "What-?" Without any control, she couldn't even command the green mist and the beast dissipated into the air.
"Now, where were we?" the Russian mused as he climbed to his feet, wincing at the pain that was no longer numbed. "Ah yes, you like my hair and skin, hmm? Thank you, dearie, I work very hard to make them stay so nice. Look at this," He gripped a silver curl and examined it while Envy struggled against her restraints. "All this damage and yet not a single split end. It's a miracle, really." He looked at the girl then grinned lazily at her. "These traits would never work on you, darling. Your face is too round for my hair and, frankly, no one can get away with my skin. It takes ages to get it right." He turned his head and coughed into a fist, feeling something went come out. Lime green eyes glanced over to see a few blood drops coloring his hand. "Oh my..."
Turning to Leon, the Sin walked over to him. He switched which hand held the marionette board and held his clean hand out for the man to take. "Come now, dearie. It's best that you leave. It takes all my strength to use this puppet toy trick, and it's not going to last much longer. I'd rather Envy beats this frail body of mine then harm you." he said with a glint in his worn out eyes.

Envy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:58 am
Leon Court

User Image

Leon took the hand that reached out to him, the other moving to tenderly stroke Nikolai's cheek and wince at the sight of blood. "I don't want to leave you," he insisted, although he knew he would soon have no choice. Moving closer, Leon set his forehead on the Russian's shoulder and closed his eyes. "Don't forget to come back to me, alright?" he murmured, already preparing himself to leave the man he did love the most. This was the worst part of any fight, and Leon wasn't sure he would find himself to be completely strong enough to handle it. But still, he knew what had to be done and nodded slowly. He was ready.

Awesome nerd
So my friend busted my computer screen.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:37 pm
Mayah Playah
What?

Nikolai

Nikolai smiled gently at the man and embraced him, ignoring the sharp pierce of his fragmented ribs. "How could I ever forget, dearie? Now go before that gorgeous face of yours becomes a target too." He leaned away and gingerly kissed the man's cheek, he waved Leon away as he walked off. When the violet-haired man was far away, Nikolai lowered his waving arm and turned to look at the girl that snarled and trembled ways away from him. His smile fell, and as he fully faced her, he could feel the marionette board crack in his hands.
With each crack on the board a string came loose and gave the girl more freedom. She smiled viciously, aware of the weakening strength. "What's the matter?" she asked, sharp teeth glinting from her smile. "Too much of a lazy a-s to fight?" With a roar she pushed her arm out and broke more of the strings, making a chunk of the board fall from Nikolai's hand.
The Russian sighed. Envy was just overflowing with energy, and he had none left. As long as Leon made it out of reach, however, he was content. Now he had a choice: he could keep Envy contained in the strings she was already breaking, or break apart the board and use the last of his energy to fight her off.
She decided for him.
With another roar, Envy slashed through her remaining strings and dashed towards him. Nikolai reacted quickly and used his mist to get him just out of reach, but she was close at hand. She found him instantly and ran straight towards him, slashing at him viciously. Nikolai was better at close combat than Sloth, but that didn't say much. His powers were good only in long distance. Close up he was completely powerless. He dodged most of her attacks - still earning a cut here and there - and would shoot a purple mist at her in hopes of sending her back into a coma. She dodged each hit, not to Nikolai's surprise, but it did slow down her offensive attacks for him.
In the midst of one of his dodges, Nikolai froze in a sharp pain from the movement of his broken ribs. As he hissed in pain a fist connected to the side of his jaw. There was a blast of wind from impact that shot Nikolai far away. The Russian gasped out and landed in the ground face down, coughing up more blood. One arm on the ground to push him up and the other using the hand to help steady himself, Nikolai gasped as much air as his painful lungs would allow. His only (barely) opened eye gazed out to see if Leon was away enough. He could still see him, but barely.
Suddenly, something gripped the back of his head and yanked his head farther back.
"Is that your new lover?" Envy whispered into Nikolai's ear. He couldn't see her, but he was well aware of the sadistic joy she was feeling. "He reminds me a little of the priest. For a second I almost thought it was him. I like this guy better, though. His features are stronger. It makes me... envious." She licked her lips hungrily at the final word. "I'll take his traits for my own and then I'll kill you. That'll be fun, right? Being killed by something that looks like your lover?"
Nikolai opened his mouth to oppose her, but Envy was already gone before he could get the energy. She jumped from foot to foot, covering at least five feet with each jump. As she got closer and closer to Leon, her claws extended and her maniacal smile widened with blood lust. She snarled at the man and swung her claws to strike his back.

Envy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:57 pm
Awesome nerd

Leon

"Oh no, you don't!" snarled a female voice, a large wooden staff appearing out of nowhere and knocking Leon several feet away. Now standing in his place with the staff raised to hold back the clawed hand was a plain young woman, angered green eyes glaring at the Sin. Her hair, a simple black bob that reached her shoulders, settled as her stance remained calm, enraged gaze refusing to bend. In her shirt and jeans, she looked like anyone else in the world, a simple lady with a large staff in her hands and a murderous glare. "If anyone's going to kill Leon, it's going to be me, not some second-rate demon with stupid insecurities!"
Leon, initially shocked by the attack he'd been saved from, looked up in awe at his savior, both amazed and confused. "Margaret? Wh-why do you look like that?" It was the only question he could egt out at the moment, but she didn't' seem to mind.
"I got tired of using up what magic I was allowed to bring with me when I died to change up my form, so I went back to normal." She shot a grin over her shoulder, winking at her ex-husband. "Blast from the past, isn't it?" Turning back to the Sin, she shoved the staff forward, kicking out a foot towards Envy's stomach and throwing a small bag over her shoulder to Leon. "Get my keys out, get in the car and drive away, Leon. I can only try to hold her off for so long." She didn't even look to Nikolai, having already figured that he was nearly dead.
Leon, however, wouldn't give up on the man he loved, gripping the keys in his fist as he sprinted towards his lover. "I'll be damned if I leave without you," he whispered to the man, holding Nikolai in his arms and mentally preparing himself for the run he'll have to do to get himself and Nikolai out of there safely. It wouldn't be easy. but then, nothing in love ever was.

Margaret

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:18 pm
Mayah Playah

Nikolai

Envy's originally surprised face contorted into rage at the newcomer. "I don't know who you are, but you'd better leave now!" she snarled as her claws extended besides her, both arms enveloped in a green mist.

Nikolai was limp, barely breathing. By the time Leon reached him his eyes were closed. It was hard to tell how much blood he lost from how naturally pale his skin was, but his suit didn't look like it would be wearable again anytime soon. He didn't even react to the older man's touch, to his words. He was so still, lifeless even.
Then-
... Snore.
The Sin mumbled something under his breath after his snore and resumed his peaceful sleep. It took Leon picking him up for him to finally react.
"Oh! What? Hmm? Ah." After flailing around in surprise, Nikolai looked down at Leon and settled down. "Hello there, dearie. Did we win already?" he mused while looking around.

Envy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:28 pm
Awesome nerd

Leon

Margaret set the staff on the ground, leaning on it and smirking at the Sin. "You know, you're kinda sexy when you're mad," she teased, then lifted the staff off the ground, her own feet no longer touching the hardwood floor. "My name is Margaret Court, and have I got a surprise for you!" She winked to Leon, then held the staff in the air. "I'm already dead."

The teacher, nearly chuckling at Nikolai's little flail, held the Sin in his arms and stood up straight. "Close your eyes and hold on tight," he ordered, breaking into a run straight towards a window. He burst through the glass just in time for Margaret's staff to hit the ground, her body disappearing as the building rumbled with a mighty earthquake, strong enough to crack the foundation and possibly tear the building down.

Margaret

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:32 am
Mayah Playah

Nikolai

The Sin hesitated then looked at the ground when the staff was lifted. She inhaled quickly at the sight then glared at the woman's fading face. "That won't stop me!" she growled and lunged for her, but she was already gone. Envy glared at her empty claws until the violent shake of the cabin made her wobble and struggle to keep her balance. This must be that woman's doing! Seething through grit teeth, she regained her balance and looked around to see if the woman was lingering. As soon as she gets her claws on her she'd-
Parts of the building began collapsing, catching the Sin's attention. She had to dodge a rafting and jumped back afterwards to keep from being hit from a pillar. She heard the creaks and groans of splintering wood and looked up just in time to see another pillar on the ceiling fall down on her.

Nikolai winced at the sight he saw over Leon's shoulder. "Mmm, this gives me a sense of deja vu." he murmured to himself before looking at his lover. "As much as I love having you walk me around like this, I'm afraid the fun's over, darling." He pat the man's shoulder. "Now, now, let me go. Not even a house can bring that girl down."

Envy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:47 am
Leon Court

User Image

Putting the man down, Leon set his hands on his hips and stared at his rumbling home, shaking his head. "Why can't these things ever be over?" he murmured, scratching behind his ear before pointing to the car. "Are you going to keep fighting, or can we leave?" he asked, really hoping that they could just leave this all behind.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:11 am
Mayah Playah

Nikolai

Nikolai smiled softly at him. "You can, dearie. I'm afraid I'll be staying here." He turned to the piles of house which were starting to move from the girl's movements. "Or you can stay. Shan't take long, either way. If you leave, be sure to pick me up some coffee, yes?" he asked while stretching one arm lazily. He didn't seem worried at all, considering the amount of energy coming from the house or by the fact that the girl had previously beaten him in the fight.

Envy

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces