Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:20 pm

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen chuckled when Mairi spoke though he gently scratched the vixen behind the ear. "You know as well as I do she'll share," he whispered in the vixen's ear. He had the sudden sense that near the end of the meal it might be a tad awkward but ignored it as they went through the door into the cafe.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:26 pm

Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi smiled slightly, hearing Raen talking to Ginhana.The little fox gave a little sigh of content and leaned her head into his hand before moving to Mairi's other shoulder as they went inside.Mairi wasn't quite sure how having another meal with Minako would go.

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:36 pm

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen paused, glancing around at the various people and found it interesting that he could block out most of the background thoughts unless he concentrated on them in which case he'd hear the others fade a bit as the ones he focused on became clearer. He heard the phrase 'Black Moon' from Minako's thoughts, but didn't comment on it as they got closer to the counter with the register and cashier.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:50 pm

Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi walked quietly just behind Raen and immediately blocked off the thoughts from everyone.If she didn't she'd get a migraine within a few seconds.She bit her lip slightly as they waited in line.

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:55 pm

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen chuckled. "This gives you respect for telepaths like Charles Xavier if this is what he constantly had to deal with this crap," he murmured in a half joking tone. He wasn't sure if Professor X really existed either in this world or another, but wasn't going to make it obvious that they were... different.... if he could help it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:05 pm

Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi held back a snort and shifted her weight carefully, finding a more comfortable stance "More like pity than respect.He's dealt with this his entire life.We've had it less than a week." She turned her head slightly, feeling something, or someone, watching them.

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:15 pm

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen barely tilted his head, keeping his eyes scanning the menu above the cashier's head. "I see you noticed our curious friend at seven o' clock; short, muscular... widow's peak and mutton chops with a cigar," he muttered, seeing the guy's eyes watching them from the corner of his own eye though he gave no sign he was aware of the guy. He noticed the guy's clothes, a battered leather jacket and jeans weren't exactly average for Tokyo. "Personally, I both pity and respect Xavier, primarily because he has to deal with all the crap that comes with it and because the guy's somewhat optimistic... if slightly naïve," he murmured with a low sigh as a woman with long brown hair and white bangs bumped into him wearing a bomber jacket and long jeans with hiking boots.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:30 pm

Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi expended her sight a little so she could 'read' the menu as well "I did.His cigar stinks.And from what you've just describe and the current coversation, please tell me he doesn't look like Logan.." Raen really couldn't say anything about the guys clothing, because in all reality, they weren't dressed for Tokyo either "It his naivety that allows him to be optimistic.That much I can respect him for.He knows how to share his optimism with others." Acting more on instinct than anything else, Mairi carefully wrapped her hand around Raen's to keep him from making skin to skin contact with the woman, getting the feeling that if he did, it wouldn't end well.

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:42 pm

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen shrugged. "I don't know who he is, but I get a very, very slight metallic scent off of him, though I would think... if he is Logan a.k.a 'Wolverine', and I don't know he is... I'd think there'd be a Harley or something out front, and I didn't see one," he murmured. He heard the woman who'd just gotten past him say something in an accent he immediately recognized. "It makes sense that whoever dropped us here, considering how we were jerked away, that our landing might have been something similar to a psychic tremor if not earthquake, which if certain groups picked up in might draw their curiosity," he continued, carefully not looking at either Rogue nor Logan.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:36 am

Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi twisted her gift around 'Logan' finding the the area between his knuckles where his claws emerged.She felt rather than 'saw' him shy away from whatever it was by moving his hands under the table.She gave a tiny sigh when she heard Rogue "X-Men, gods, and wormholes...Yup, we're screwed." She let Raen 'see' the information she'd just gained about their people watcher.Ginhana didn't have any such qualms about looking at people and stared at Logan, her one ear twitching slightly.

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:08 am

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen sighed. "I don't like it much more than you do, though you can't say life hasn't become very interesting, and besides... I think I know a way to get around the Southern Belle's talent," he thought with a faint smirk as Minako ordered her food with obvious relish. "This girl's like candy... taken in moderation she's amusing... but dealing with her for most of every day... annoying," he sighed, glad that wasn't their problem. "It seems to me they're the only ones here... fortunate for us, though hopefully we won't run into any of the others for a good while," he murmured, referring to other members of Xavier's group as well as those not-so-friendly with Xavier.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:57 pm

Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi went to turn away from the two mutants before thinking better of it.She wanted to know how those two would react.She gave a tiny wave and a sweet looking smile to Logan and another wave to Rogue as she sat.Turning back around, she hid a snicker when she saw the burning aura of his cigar drop to the table as he fumble to catch it, muttering under his breath "Interesting I can handle.Gods and everything else, I can't.Care to share?I'm rather not die by being bumped into." She listened to Minako for a moment before blocking out the girl's voice "It's her aura that bugs me.It's blinding.And she's too bubbly." She put her hands into her pockets, feeling Logan watching them even more closely now "For now.I do believe I made at least one of them more curious.Oops.Either way, unless Xavier can break down the walls of my mind, or yours, or the little Belle can steal our powers for awhile, we're safe as long as we don't give much away."

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:37 pm

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen snorted back a laugh at Logan's flustered reaction. "Minako's element is light, if you recall, though as for Logan, he's suspicious of everybody. I think a conspiracy theorist would have a field day with him alone. I ain't sure if Xavier would be able to get past our mental walls though if you think about it this would be a situation where his naivete would be a big weakness. As for Rogue, if we keep a paper thin barrier of energy flickering over our skin it would allow her to 'touch' us without actually touching us," he murmured as Minako stepped aside, though it surprised him when she draped herself over his shoulders with a giggle. He took a slow, deep breath as he forced himself to ignore the fresh minty lavender scent wafting from her hair which was tickling his nose as he ordered his tsukune yakitori with a bowl of udon noodles and kuri dango. "Funny that me, a guy who usually isn't confident enough to talk to most girls now can't get them to leave me alone," he sighed.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:14 pm

Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi watched Minake's aura ripple "I know that.But all the Senshi's aura are freakishly bright.Yours is too.And I think I made him curious rather suspicious with that one.But I do believe you're right about the conspiracy theorist, it'd be interesting to see to say the least.As for the professor, being naive has nothing to do with your abilities." She paused slightly "I didn't even consider thinking of that.." She scowled slightly at Minako, slightly irritated as she ordered the same as Raen, switching the kuri dango for the yango dango instead "I can help with that." She didn't know how he'd feel about it, but she knew of a rather effective way to keep the Senshi from bothering him at least, that is, if the show and comics were to be believed.

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:23 pm

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen shrugged one shoulder slightly, his only outward reaction to Mairi's telepathic words. He heard Minako yelp as if surprised and spotted her falling backwards after slipping in a spilled soda and ice, her tray flying straight at his head, though he reacted instinctively, catching the tray along with the food. Unfortunately for him, the bowl of hot noodles that Minako ordered landed in a less pleasant place: upside down on his head.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games