Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:36 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

"That's some great advice you'd might want to follow now." Julian said as he noticed the park coming into view in the middle of the city. In the center of the concrete jungle was Border Park, a refreshing change of pace with trees everywhere and grass greener than the imagination could fathom. There stood a playground, metal jungle gyms erected from a pit of sand, at one corner of the park, and a vast field meant for anyone to do as they pleased. It was filled with families, couples, and just people in general. It was a nice park, and Julian could see why Micah would be happy about going on dates there. He bet it was gorgeous at night.
"You want to just hang out at the top of a hotel or something? How do you do this assassin stuff?" he asked while looking at Daniel, using the question as an excuse to look at him and see how his emotional state was.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:44 am
User Image

Daniel was completely focused, as zen as he could make himself be. His calm and aloof manner so completely mirrored his father's that, should his mother have been there, he would be smacked silly for daring the face. Professional blue eyes scouted the area, landing on a small love hotel just across the way. "Get my extra wallet from the glove box," he ordered, pulling a beanie over his hair and placing the thick glasses once more on his face. "And grab the duffle bag from the back seat while you're at it. We'll be staying in there and watching the paths until we catch sight of them."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:45 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Yeah, yeah." Julian said as he reached to get the brunette. By the time he leaned back in his seat with the bag in hand, he saw Daniel's 'disguise' and stopped altogether. Slightly widened eyes stared at the blonde for a while, then, out of nowhere, he pressed a free hand to his mouth to hide the smile that blossomed. "What's up with your disguise?" he snickered, trying very hard not to make his laughter affect his voice. "You look so weird. It's ridiculous!"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:01 am
User Image

"Why does anyone wear a disguise?" he responded, not amused. "It's to ensure that I'm not recognized. You should alter your look a little too." He gestured to the duffle. "And by should, I mean right now."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:19 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Oh, don't worry. I rummaged up a disguise for myself." the brunette assured and started digging into his pocket. He turned to face his back at Daniel, and when he turned back he had a pair of glasses on his face. "Eh? Eh?? Pretty good, right?!" he beamed, trying very hard not to burst into laughter right then and there.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:23 am
User Image

Daniel's expression was unamused as his hand shot out, the palm hitting Julian's forehead. "If you're going to be stupid, you can just stay in the car," he drawled. "Can't you be serious, Julian? You're just as bad as your parents."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:53 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian yelped as he was hit then shot daggers at Daniel. "Man, learn to take a joke, why don't you." he grumbled as he took the glasses off and began digging into the duffel bag. "If someone doesn't lighten the mood then you're just going to get nervous and tense, and I'm definitely not having sex with you for the next few hours so that you're distracted."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:10 pm
User Image

"If I don't get this kill in, we won't be having sex for a long time," he said, reaching under his seat to adjust his extra handgun. "I can't bear with the distractions of you, Julian. If we don't get him tonight, you won't be with me next time. You won't see me until I get him.Now get my card out of my wallet and go get us a room." He stopped at the hotel, already grabbing the bag and getting out. "I'll follow close behind."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:33 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian sighed. He'd never seen Daniel so focused, but he couldn't blame him. He sure hoped this wasn't going to happen every time Daniel had a person to kill. Pulling the wallet out of the glove compartment and sliding his own beanie over the entirety of his hair, Julian gave a curt nod moved towards the hotel. He slid a leather jacket on and wore thick sunglasses. If the glasses didn't hide his eyes, the brown hair pushed down by his beanie did. He even changed the way he walked so that he could seem more like a punk than his normal strange self. From befriending a mafia boss's lover to pretending to be a different person, maybe he should become an actor.
Eventually Julian got everything taken care of. He got a room on the third floor and headed towards the elevator. He waited a minute to see if Daniel would get in, and when the doors closed on their own he decided to just meet him in the room. At the center of the hallway, he opened up his room and stepped inside. Well... it sure was a love hotel. That was all he could say.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:55 pm
User Image

Around five minutes after Julian stepped foot into the hotel room, Daniel kicked open the door and strode in, three huge bags in his arms, the bottom the duffle from before. He dumped them on the bed, setting his hands on his hips and looking them over with a disapproving eye. "Do you want first watch?" he asked, checking that the door was closed and locked before starting to take things out of the first bag.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:53 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian jumped when the door swung open. He turned to glare at the blonde. "Jesus, ever heard of knocking?" he seethed. Removing his sunglasses, he rubbed the bridge of his nose and sighed, "Whatever. I'll take first watch. Just get me some coffee."

Hours passed. Every hour and a half the two would switch, and Julian would spend his free time checking his social networks on his phone or napping. He would have loved to tease Daniel or mess with him, but the young assassin was completely zoned out from the world, focused solely on his revenge. In truth, it was kind of creepy.
It had reached around eleven-thirty, and Julian was getting impatient. He stood near the window, staring harshly at the park. Of all the couples, none of them were who they were looking for. He was beginning to think that Micah was lying to him in the restroom when a dot of blonde he recognized came into view. A man walking down one of the romantically lit sidewalks strolled down with a taller, scarier-looking man, even at Julian's distance. Yup, that was Micah and Nobutaka. He recognized Micah's radiant glow.
"Hey," he said over his shoulder to Daniel. "They're here."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:09 am
User Image

Daniel sat up from the bed, rubbing his eye and holding back a yawn. He stumbled over, still groggy from his nap. However, the second he saw Nobutaka, he was as alert as ever and ready to fight. "They're just walking around," he noted, taking heed of the car that they were walking away from. "How long does a walking date usually last?" he asked his lover, having not dated long enough to get into walking dates.

In the park, Micah sighed and let his feet be guided by his lover, already tired from their exploits in the car. He even needed to lean on him a bit, as his legs were still jelly from the mind-numbing climax he'd suffered. "You're such a pervert," he grumbled as he nearly fell, his knees struggling to return to solid. "You couldn't have waited until we got to the hotel?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:32 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"It varies." Julian said from the bed, getting a gun ready for Daniel. "Micah says that that's pretty much what they do for dates, so probably a couple hours. Maybe half an hour if they're tired." He got back up with a sigh and pushed the sniper rifle into Daniel's arms. "Either way, you don't have time to dawdle. Let's get this over with, I'm starving."

Meanwhile, Nobutaka smirked to himself as he put an arm around Micah, both to keep him steady and for the sake of being a couple. "Maybe if you said my name instead of being stubborn I'd've gone easier on you." he said. He paused when Micah nearly fell, but kept a steady grip on him and moved in closer so he could lean against him. "What, you want to go to the hotel already? Your legs hurting that bad?" he asked. His eyes flickered to a building ways from the hotel.
As Julian stood at the window, he decided to glance at the couple himself. They looked pretty cute, the way they leaned against each other. He smiled a little to himself until he noticed some movement from the mobster. Raising an eyebrow, he followed his gaze. Was there paparazzi there or something?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:58 am
User Image

"You know, I'm almost tempted not to do it," he said as he watched the couple walk. "They look a little like my parents, so much in love, although the bigger one's terrible at showing it. But it's still clear how they feel about each other." He set the rifle on the sill. "It's too bad, but it's life." He lowered himself, gesturing for Julian to get down. The shot would need to be clean, and he couldn't be distracted by Julian.

Micah scoffed. "They aren't hurting," he insisted. "Just a little shaky. Honestly, my hips are the only things that hurt, and that's because you gripped them so hard! My only strong point is my appearance, Taka. If you ruin that, I'll have nothing left going for me!" Although tempted to strike his lover's chest, the man smiled despite himself and leaned on the mobster. He was boorish, crude and exceedingly vulgar, but Micah loved him. It only furthered his belief that he was a terrible judge of character.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:56 am
Mayah Playah
Sorry if it was godmod-y

Julian Rieux

"Uh-huh. Sure. It was all from my grip." Taka snickered and slowed them to a stop. He shook his head and chuckled, rubbing the other's arm. "Damn are you stubborn." As Micah readjusted to their position again, Nobutaka turned his head to look over his shoulder. He glanced at the building once more before turning his attention to the hotel. Piercing eyes looked at each and every window until they found one with a figure next to it. Just as he thought. Nightingale Jr. came for revenge, after all. A wolfish grin spread over the mobster's face. First he got the assassin in the hospital, and now he'd have his own son killed. He'd finally gotten his revenge, and it was just as sweet as he imagined.

Julian narrowed his eyes at the couple that stopped. There it was again, Nobutaka looked off to that building. Maybe he was just paranoid, but there was something that was telling him to look at that building intensely, and so he did. He stared at the northern building, squinting and studying each inch. Then, finally, he saw it. A glare of light reflecting off of something.
It was a gun.
Julian's eyes widened. His entire body grew tense as he made out the outline of a sniper. When he looked back at the park, he was met with Nobutaka's gaze. Those demonic eyes were staring right at them. No, not them. Daniel. He knew. He knew they'd be here. This was a trap!
Panic set in as Julian quickly grabbed Daniel's arm. "Daniel! Get out of the way!" he yelled and tried to pull him away. The blonde made no attempts to move, not even to yell at him. Why, of all times, did he have to be in this 'zone' of his?! "Daniel!" he yelled again, getting silence as a result. Frustration and worry flooding him and freezing his veins, he decided to use force. He pulled at Daniel's arm but one tug made him realize that nothing could deter the blonde.
Julian looked back at the building. The gun was no longer reflecting light. It was ready to fire.
Time slowed down in that instance. The freezing adrenaline coursing through Julian's veins granted him time to both panic and make a plan. Daniel wouldn't move, wouldn't even listen to him. Nobutaka was aware of their yearning for revenge and set up an ambush. A gunman was right about to pull the trigger. He had to do something. He couldn't lose Daniel, he wouldn't! He came here to protect him, and dammit, he was going to do that!
Yanking out a syringe from his belt, Julian swung it at Daniel's back and dug the needle into his side. Using Daniel's reaction to his advantage, Julian grabbed his shoulder and shoved him away from the window.
Time returned to normal, the adrenaline left.
He did it. Daniel was safe.
Holding back tears so that he wouldn't look stupid, Julian let out a heavy sigh of relief and smiled down at the blonde. "You know, when someone's screaming in your ear, chances are that they have something to tell you." he chuckled. The streetlights and the moonlight coming through the window shined down on Julian heavenly. He held his hand out for Daniel to take.
Then, something occurred to him.
He didn't hear the gun go off yet.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games