Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] Final Frontier Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:17 pm
[Y-X]

Kailee didn't touch and at faleen telling her to wait she just decided to back out. It wasnt gonna be good if she found the one thing that would blow up. So she moved to go through the door way. She saw Tam head up though so she stopped and just moved through the door to the other room again.

Agent Aulus was there and so was Agent Tambrey... good. She wasnt breaking rules. "Excuse me" She smiled as she slipped past the two and fully into the room. She moved to collect her pokemon.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:20 pm
[X/Y]

"Hu? Oh, hey." Aulus flashed Tam a brief tense smile. "Just looking forward to getting the mission done and leaving."

He was silent then, staring straight ahead, but after a couple of moments he glanced over his shoulder to make sure nobody else was nearby. "Really ******** looking forward to it," he murmured under his breath. "This place is...." He shook his head abruptly, shifting his shoulders and letting out a breath that wasn't entirely steady. "I just want to go.... You holding up alright?"

And suddenly there was Kailee. Aulus tensed a little more, a jolt of panic running through him at the thought that she might have heard him. "Fine, go on," he replied shortly.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:21 pm
(Y)

When Daniel explained what it was, Faleen lit up, turning around to look at Daniel
"One of the engines to run this ship?" she asked a very clear excitement building up in her tone.

She turned back around as she advanced to the engine again, still speaking to the other, even if no one was even listening to her.
"Its a lot smaller then I imagine it would have to be to run this whole ship." She let out a gasp her hands moving to her head with clear delight "little powerful girl! I can't believe this! This has to be so much more sophisticated then I imagined! Arceus I hate Deimos."

Absol let his eye half lid as he watched Faleen examine the machine closer, moving around it and running her fingers over it before she hurried back over to the group.
"And what this? this must be the power source of it then?"
She leaned in close to it, and eyed the Volbeat. "Hm..." the Agent hummed to herself "Hayes, this looks like its been knocked off enough that it might have disconnected," She wanted to put it back, but there was a good reason to hesitate for it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:21 pm
Omg Giant Computer

The screens responded instantly, the screensaver fading to black. As Lex spoke, the image of a wavelength appeared on the otherwise dark center monitor, arching to indicate the volume of his voice. An icon of a red X appeared, and the screen went black once more.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Rocket Agent Hayes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:26 pm
[Y - Summon Bird]

"Rather you not," Hayes started to say, when the screen responded to Lex's voice. Hayes blinked, then frowned in thought. "Hey Kurt," he called. "Can you bring Char and his friend? I need some voice activation." He gave Lex a rueful half-smile. "Sorry. Can you watch our backs instead?"

While he waited for the Charizard to lumber in, the blond turned his attention to the statue Faleen was indicating. "Huh, yeah." He tilted his head to the side. "Any idea what it does? I'd rather not power up some unknown."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:26 pm
X

"Hm. This place is like those old wardrobes when you're a kid in the middle of the night. You might /know/ there's no monster in there, but -what if- one crept in while you were out of the room earlier, or had your back turned... Just waiting to hear the creak of a door that shouldn't be opening... At least, that's how I feel about it..." Tambrey shrugged a little, returning a tired smile.

She stopped when Kailee came through, and watched her retrieve her pokémon.
"Samples still safe?" She inquired, more to give words to what might have become a noticeable absence of words otherwise.  

Rocket Agent Tambrey

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:31 pm
[Room Y]

Lex eyes widen as the computer seemed to shut down because he had been speaking and bit his tongue from saying sorry. Because for all he knew the computer would just shut down if confronted with people that shouldn't be there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:32 pm
[X >>> Y]

Aulus responded to Tam with a nod but no more than that, not now Kailee was here. Luckily Alex quickly provided him with something to do instead, and his friend really must be excited about the stuff in there to use his name rather than his codename. "Got it," he nodded, giving a whistle to Char who promptly stumped over to him.

"In here," he jerked his head towards the room even as he headed inside, "we need some help from your new friend... one of his voices, actually. Something in here is voice activated."

Char bobbed his head in understanding and followed his master into the room full of... very complicated things.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:35 pm
[Room Y]

Lex looked questioningly at Alex, wondering what he was suppose to be protecting them from before shrugging and going about the room, checking for vents. Because there was still a crazy ex Galactic of sorts running about.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:37 pm
Aulus

Potato trilled happily as he left Char's shoulder and swooped over to perch on top of the Volbeat, and proceeded to make excited whistling noises.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:39 pm
"Uhhh If I had to guess I would say that it is a part of how this powers up, or at least works." She answered, reaching out to lightly touch the surface of the head by where it had been smashed open.

"Is there any way you can pull up some specs from the console?" she asked Hayes idly, not taking her eyes off the power source.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:40 pm
[still in x but by the door now]
Kailee had indeed heard. And she really wasnt judging anyone. She knew it was a pride thing. Being scared... or wanting to go home... wasnt really a good front for being terrifying like he so easily portrayed. But she was no longer really terrified of him. After all Tambrey was making him a glowing cactus. She contemplated that after this raid she may need a glowing cactus... or her bedroom light would never be turned off.

She smiled at being told to go ahead. She hadnt really asked... was just being polite but hey... if it made him feel better, "Thank you~ Sir" she added the last part as an afterthought.

She heard that they both stopped and she bit her lip feeling bad for intruding but hey... she was in the way else where. So may as well intrude here where she couldnt potentially cause issues.

She glanced up from looking over Solar to smile at Tambrey. "Yep... all bottled and safe... I cant wait to get them back to the lab." She frowned as char was called and stood up to move closer so she could at least hear what was going on.

caffeinecraving

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:43 pm
[Room Y]

Not finding anything of interest besides what was initially found, Tama watched as the ones who did know more about the hi-tech stuff worked with the computers.
When they found the voice activated computer, he quirked a brow, not realizing how 'fancy' Galactics were.

He remained silent, especially as the Chatot joined them, but did move closer to get a better view

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:44 pm
[Room Y]

"Workin' on it," came the reply. Hayes looked to Potato, then Char, with whom he was pretty used to conversing. "Can you ask him to try the uh.." How many people would have had access to such an important system? He was starting to have a bad feeling about where this was going. "One of the important voices. Not the laughing guy or Crissa."

Rocket Agent Hayes

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:46 pm
Faleen

Daniel's one visible eye widened slightly, and he nodded his confirmation slowly. "Not the whole ship, just this one," he corrected. "Though it is, uh, pretty damn powerful."

Omg Giant Computer

Waveforms appeared on the console once more as the Rockets in the area spoke, but again, predictably, it resulted in a denial. It didn't seem that it would shut down from incorrect input, however - at least not immediately.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games