Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:57 am
yutary pie

User Image
Eric stopped and looked at Noah
"I can heal that, or would you rather the academy's nurse to do it? Either way its a easy cure spell."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:04 am
Noah Creed~

User Image

"the wound will heal faster on its own then normal, probably within a hour or so" he said "cure spells...well" He paused for a moment "they dont work very well on me, id rather heal naturally" he said, in actuality, curing was the worst thing he could do, curing, ever since he was little, has had the opposite effect, instead of making the wound better, it made it worse, he didnt know why, maybe it was a special trait he or his heartless had? he didnt know, maybe he could find out here, however...that wasnt the only reason he wanted into this school.

kalenakeeper

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:12 am
yutary pie

User Image

Eric nodded to Noah
"you sound like a old lady I knew once, healing spells had a adverse affect on her, it would harm her instead of heal her. Still, fair enough. Nurse Sasha could even do surgery at times if magic doesn't work." he shrugged his shoulders.
"she called it old time medicine....then again she is old..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:20 am
Noah Creed~

User Image

"surgery?" he asked as he walked with him "never heard of it" He said, his wounds healed by themselves no matter what it was, assuming he didnt lose his head or organs at least, broken bones and things like that healed within hours. "this is...the cafeteria" he asked "shes in here?" he asked tilting his head.

kalenakeeper

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:26 am
yutary pie

User Image

"uhhh no, this is the courtyard. See all the grass? Sheesh, common, i'll take you to the cafeteria, if your hungry i'll pay for what you want to eat"
Eric led Noah towards the cafeteria.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:59 am
User Image

Jaster had exited the academy and started to look around. He looked back at the academy and saw Eric was looking at him from the infirmary. Then he saw Kalena staring out the window too, but she seemed very sad.

He continued to walk until he tripped over something tumbling to the ground. He looked to see what he tripped on, it was a broken blue chakram inner blades. He started to pick it up and saw blood on the grass that had seemed to lead from the floating gardens.

"Dammit Jax, what did you do....." he said to himself.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:27 am
kimi23loveheart
User Image

Jaster slowly sat down. He felt exhausted, especially since his back really hasn't healed since Jax stabbed him with most of a chakram blade into his back and it being pulled out by Sasha. He slumped over taking out his pocketwatch. He held it close to his chest putting what power he had in any excess into it.

Now, he was totally exhausted. He seemed to be meditating but he was actually in excruciating pain.

"Damn, first Misty, now me....have to restore Misty. Ugh I feel so tired..." he said under his breath. He really wished his sister was here right now, even if to be mean. To hear her voice would be awesome right now.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:04 pm
Talia Azkaban
Novice Healer/Keyblade Weilder

User Image
User Image

Talia was gone for long time because she had trained herself to be healer. it took lots of studying to do. she lost a track of time , so she enter the courtyard getting fresh air. she always wonder about her adopted family and if the wedding going to happen. whose was it again? kelin-n" she can't recall the name and she was strolling through beautiful fields of roses till she saw orangey wig nearby. she walks around and gasped at the person.

"OH Myy Jaster.." she freaks out. "Whats the matter with you?''

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:10 pm
]
kimi23loveheart
User Image

Jaster turned and looked up at a beautiful young lady
"Talia!" Jaster seemed excited to see her.
"I missed you"

He winced in pain. His back still had shown where the blade went in
"Remember Jax, my nobody, and how you got on his good side? Well he's almost killed me and Misty!"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:26 pm
Talia Azkaban

User Image
User Image

"That idiot....he really has been a problem. your wounds are bad. I been study on medicine to heal the wounded. I guess, I am taking up a new hobby. anyways, I know just a remedy to heal it little better.....would you want me to dress it here or my room?''

then a sharped memory of jaster telling her about Misty repeats. she shed a little tears. "I also hope Auntie Misty will be okay."

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:47 pm
kimi23loveheart
User Image

"Sasha is keeping her alive, as long as she doesn't leave the infirmary or get into any fights within the infirmary." Jaster sighs.

"And Kalena is being forced to leave, forced to retire and leave this world...." he sighs taking off his shirt. The wound was so bad that his rib cage was slightly seen.

"what would you suggest. I can still walk, I just feel a bit....weak."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:28 pm
Talia Azkaban

User Image
User Image

she nodded her at the bad news and massage her hands. "That sounds awful..it must have been that bad men. " Ecplisee". he ruin this Academy for us. we should all boycott for her position to withheld and Misty......"

"Well shes going be taken care and hope she listen to Ms. Sasha." Talia was done warming up her hands that she gets closer to Jaster . "in order for full effective of this healing chant, your going to need lay on your stomach anddd... she brakes off a tree limb from bush "Bite on this."

"The healing is going to stink for a minute." she leaves the branch with Jaster and grabs some oak from a bark, cherry blossom,, leaves etc. she then went to jaster and sit on the ground. then breakdown the materials on the oak and start mixing with her hands.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:37 pm
kimi23loveheart
User Image

Jaster nodded and laid on his stomach
"no problem" he said taking the branch in his hand

"Im just glad your alright and still in my life, Talia. Heh....Eclipse. Our aunt, Rose, is marrying his brother, Kalen, so he's gonna be family soon, but you know that. Eclipse is already family with Kalena, he said she's his aunt, freaked her out when he told her." he chuckles getting comfortable.

"but yeah, I was worried about you. Ive been running between here, the infirmary, and the cafeteria trying to keep Jax sane....I guess though....he's more like mom's darker, mercenary side" he sighs sadly.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:51 pm
]Talia Azkaban

User Image
User Image

"Whatt-t!" she freaked out after finding out,Eclipse is related to Kalena family. it sort of blown her mind up because she was spaced out for a moment. then came back to her mediated mood and look at the medicine. "That sort of good to hear...I have always thought about you all and things of nature."

she kept a diary of everyone she knew including Jaster. it probably be fulled by now but its very secret diary. she goes on and rub some medicine into her hands. "This is a natural healing ointment...Place the branch in now."

she then kneals down by Jaster ribcage. "Whatever you do, do not flinched. I read this very delicate process in ancient healing records."
kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:54 am
kimi23loveheart
User Image

"things of nature? Hehe you sound like Eric a little bit, maybe he can learn something from you" he grinned then put the branch in his mouth

He put his thumb up silently saying he understood.

User Image

Kalena stood just inside the gate watching Talia and Jaster. She then turned away headed back into the academy.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games