Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

"Ya got a screw loose if y'think tha's what I'm off about." Erin scoffed. "Lessee... Ya showed up outta the blue askin' f'one of my siblings, not to mention she ain't even old enough t'be without parental consent. That about sums it up."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:17 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User Image

X continued to sleep.

Inside her mind, she looked at Carter and sat next to him. She then conjured up some hamburgers and offered him one.
"this is the first food I had at the academy. Its much better than moldy wet bread crumbs." X smiled taking a big bite

"I like stories, please tell me yours."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:33 pm
User Image

"I never asked for her to come back with me. I only asked that if she needed help we are always there to help. She is a wielder and as such it is my duty to keep an eye on all of my students." Eclipse said as he looked X over. "i've saved her life several times before....so has my brother." He added.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:37 pm
Jaecen Light

Erin shrugged. "We all save someone's life at one point or other. That's just a vicious cycle we play by, isn't it?"

He cleared his throat and took the burger. "Very well, then... Let me see, where should we start? How about the beginning? I'm a bit serious, though. It's my entire life story."

(OOC: kalena, this is a flashback story. When it hits the parts, I might need your character's input into the story...)
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:44 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User Image

"well....hmm" X started to think
"why don't you tell me a little bit every night? That way you wont lose me if I fall asleep." she yawned and leaned against him.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:52 pm
User Image

"You have no idea....my life usually revolves around me saving lives. Its tough. Thus the life of wielders." Eclipse held out his hand letting the headmasters keyblade appear.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:17 pm
Jaecen Light

Erin brought his out, the Seven Sins. "My burdens dig deeper than yours. Whenever I fight, a new scar is formed on my body, or some other wound befalls me. The worst part is, it absorbs every other pain but the wound it creates. This-this curse is what I get."

"You're currently in the fifth stage of sleep, REM. If you drift off into one of the lesser states, then we won't be able to converse. Don't worry, though. You'll wake up refined and refreshed. This is kind of like a dream, only more vivid. You should remember most of it." Carter cleared his throat. "Anyways, we'll begin with my youth. It was a unique world, Cherry Blossoms fell every spring and rice paddies were harvested at the end of summer. I lived with my mother and father in a one floor hut in a land called Yutaka. It was a small providence in the country of Japan. We were surrounded by many other rival factions seeking the throne of Emporer. Our land was always in between the major power's fighting. It was during one of these little skirmishes that my parents were killed. Neither side took the blame as the entirety of my village burned to the ground, leab=ving me and a few others to seek refuge in foreign providences. I took only what I could carry, an old scythe with a few rations of bread wrapped in a tattered cloth that happened to be the ancient banner of my family's clan."

(OOC: kalena, this is a flashback story. When it hits the parts, I might need your character's input into the story...)
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:34 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

((kay, i'll try and keep up :3 ))
User Image

X seemed to sense the keyblades being taken out, she squirmed unconsciously in her sleep.

X felt a jolt of fear even inside herself, she didn't know what was going on on the outside of her body.

She listened to Carter's story continuing to lean against him as he told it.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:40 pm
User Image

"Interesting. Not to long ago i had a blade like that...but the wound was my soul. It seems she stirs. Dismiss your blade." Eclipse said as he dismissed his keyblade.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:01 pm
Jaecen Light

With a curl of cyan smoke, his keyblade disappeared into his hand. "Madness and dissent cause trouble everywhere you look, that's just common sense. Unfortunately, I suffer so others don't have to."

"At the time, I was unaware that my family had been a major family in the history of the country. However, that is for later. Back to where I was, I was travelling through any number of areas, from the northern parts of Japan to the southernmost point. by age fifteen, I had visited most of Japan, although that might be a stretch. It was around the same time a conflict occurred between two major factions. I was a little ways west of the Asakura Providence. (see Japan in 1570) It just so happens that that's when hell started to break loose in my life, too. I wasn't part of any side but I watched the fighting as it happened. It ticked me off a little bit. I resiliently stayed out of it until, one day. It was a nice dango shop on the side of the road. Ah, the dango and the tea! Hoo, boy. Then, they came along. The bakufu demanded the landlady offer them free food and," He cleared his throat. "That part's not appropriate for a young lady like yourself. So, anyways, she denied them three times and on the third time, the lady, who I had also done some work for, was stabbed in the stomach with an iron dagger. The bakufu fled and I remained at the woman's side, the woman who had almost been a surrogate mother to me, until she died.
In a fit of rage... I-I took my scythe and gave chase. I slaughtered them in revenge.... It wasn't the worst, though. I sank deeper and deeper into the hate and by the time I was really fifteen, I had made quite a name for myself.The Body Carter, they called me. Heh, I had become nothing but a mercenary assassin."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:09 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User Image

X fell asleep holding onto Carter, only a third of the sandwich was eaten.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:11 pm
User Image

"You and Niko would get along well then. He shares that view." Eclipse glanced at his shadow knowing that Niko was probably listening. He always was.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:16 pm
Jaecen Light

Carter smiled and tapped her on the forehead. "We'll finish later, then. Goodnight, sleepyhead."

Erin leaned back on his bed and stared at the ceiling. "Unfortunately, my sister an' I aren't well attuned to dealing wi' people. We'd rather punt them off a cliff, if we could. Some things change, though, now I know who my father really is."
He sighed and remembered the days when it was just him, Ene, and Nami. He squinted slightly. The memories were blurred but he could have sworn it was only the two of them, not the three of them. Erin shrugged it off.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:00 pm
User Image

"That's a grim way of saying it.....you ok?" Eclipse asked.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:44 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

As Wakai made her way back to her room, she yawned again, "All right, I'm gonna go straight to bed already. Haven't yawned this much in so long." She reached her room and opened the door, welcomed with Shinochi taking up most of the space on the bed. "Ohh...Shino..." she let out a sigh, rubbing the back of her head, "Well, I guess I'll have to...sleep on whatever space you've left for me."

Quote:

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games