Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyria883

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:46 pm

He took a breath. "I'm fine. I'm sorry for leaving you there with your father." He said. He released her from his arms, and took hold of her hands in his.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:43 pm

she smiled slightly. "it's fine" she said quietly. "im used to being with him." she looked down at his hands, hers were soft, never having to work hard for anything. she understood that this was a terrible thing, most wouldnt care but she knew some would look down upon her for it

DragonSong

Lyria883

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:15 pm

He smiled at her weakly. "So, tell me," He said and led her over to the corner where there were two large comfortable chairs. "What kind of wedding would you like?"
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 2:26 pm

she smiled slightly as she sat down, still holding his hand. "are you sure you're alright?" sh easked, ignoring his question

DragonSong

Lyria883

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:34 pm

"Of course I'm alright. Your father is difficult, but he isn't anything I can't handle. What about a theme of white? Everything could be white. It could represent a... a clean slate? What do you think?" He said.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:03 pm

she smiled and nodded. "i like it" she said softly

DragonSong

Lyria883

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:29 pm

"This is your wedding. I want it to be your dream. What would you like?" He asked her, with every intention of making every dream of hers from then on come to life.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:32 pm

raylana blushed slightly. "that sounds fine" she whispered "i like it" she truely had never thought about it and had never even considered having the option of what she wanted

DragonSong

Lyria883

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:09 pm

"Then it shall be done. And what of after the wedding? Would you like to stay here, or go to live in the desert country?" He asked her, musing to himself and weighing the options.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:18 pm

she sighed "anywhere but here" she said "i wish i could leave now."

DragonSong

Lyria883

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:46 pm

He smiled, "I think You'll like the desert country. It's very beautiful there." There was a knock at the door, and he stood up alarmed.
"Excuse me, your highness. I bear a message from the King." Came a voice.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:10 pm

raylana kneeled behind the bed so she wouldnt be seen

DragonSong

Lyria883

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:04 pm

Kaden made sure she was well hidden before opening the door.
"The King requests a meeting with you to discuss the wedding plans. He also wishes to discuss the bride price. He of course does not want to distrupt your highness' rest, but he does not like to be kept waiting." Said a wirey man standing in the doorway.
"Yes, of course. I will meet with his magesty momentarily." Said Kaden.
"Excelent, you are to meet him in his study." And with that the man bowed and left. Kaden closed the door behind him with a breath of releif.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:10 pm

raylana stood and touched his shoulders "be careful" she whispered quietly.

DragonSong

Lyria883

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:15 pm

"I will," he said and touched her hand. "You should get back to your chambers." He let go of her hand and left the room to go to the study. He didn't have to pretend to be heartless with the king. It was not difficult acting heartless around a man who inspires no kindness at all.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games