Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Biggest Giveaway Guild. Free items and Gold!

Back to Guilds

The best way to make friends, have fun, and win gold and items. 

Tags: Free, Gold, Giveaway, Contests, Rich 

Reply T3h Giveaway!
START HERE: Welcome & Sign In. NEW RULES & BANNING SYSTEM! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter
  +1
View Results

Hitomi katsumi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:26 am
Hi everyone, My name is karla. I live in canada saskatchewan and im thirteen. I like roleplaying and also writing. im working on a peice for school, its called, Murder Of Cherrywood.
I really like drawing but i dont like peices where i have to copy exact details, i draw from imagination and i think i do pretty well.
I hope to meet alot of new friends and see gaia in a new and fun way. I have some trouble thinking of new ideas and i absolutely love people who help and give me ideas.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:01 pm
hey its me retsu, i was happy because my quest for the ninja band was going smoothly but now im not because i just got hacked and they took 2 pink magical giftboxes that would have made me 98k crying i guess im an active poster....because i have nothing better to do....and evil preist you may get raped back if you try to rape me, andd watch out for this guy
-->Th3nd_is_near  

Retsu_Takahashi

T3h Naruto

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:35 pm
Ello` I'm Sam, as you can/can't tell I'm obsessed with Naruto. I support the NaruHina couple. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I like to draw, read, play video games... and what not. I'm also in T3h Vending Guild User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Woohoo 7mill sold
^^ Yea, I'm a somewhat usual poster... so yeah ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:15 am
Hello. My name is David. I'm one of the older gaia members. I'm turning 21 on july 10th. I'm very boring. And..... That's all I have to say.

<.<

D Vee

cutie-pie000049

Hilarious Genius

1,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:46 am
Hello every one. this is my first time posting in this fourm.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:25 pm
Hi everyone biggrin  

Miss Lacus

8,025 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100

Miss Porter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:32 pm
Hey yo! My name is Kiara! I'm 13!^^

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:09 am
Hi I'm Dario, 13, Florida  

Hollow Obscurity

Lain The Kat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:33 pm
Hello!
Name:Jen
Hobbies:Kicking babies, Painting, working, gaia, and making my boy friend happy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:31 pm
The Queen of Dreams~

Hello, everyone!

I'm Zakura-chan, but you can call me Zakura. I'm 15, a writer, and am hopelessly obsessed with Gaia. I earn most of my gold by vending. :3

~Zakura-chan

Zakura-chan

Bubble_Tea

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:55 pm
Hey I am currently in college in hopes of finishing with a BS nursing degree. On my spare time I like long walks on the beach and candle light dinners. JK~! Well, I'm not entirely kidding, I am a girl after all. ;D What I really do on my spare time is helping all my clubs succeed. I am the secretary of an International Club and is the Cultural Affairs Chair or another organization. In addition, every week I have to attend the International Council meeting. Hopefully I can become and orientation aid if i remember to sign up in time. As you can see I can go on and on about my life but I'll save you the agony and cut this paragraph short. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:17 am

hello everyone! name is levina :]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.i<33anythingred+randomcommentsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
**if time comes...you must care for me cry **

levinatechno

SketchxNinja

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:03 pm
well I am new to the guild and I am saying hello
!!! ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:18 am
hi im angel_sparkle  

angel_sparkle

NightSky1618

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:54 pm
Hey my names Chantel

I'm african american, and french

I sing, dance sk8baorddesign fashion,play guitar
I am cool,funny,crazy,great frind,and fun to be around
I luv Johnny Depp, and I want to be ana ctress/singer in the future, and I HATE HATE HATE HATE liars, and country music, I listen to pop,rock,punnk,rap,hiphop,r&b,and heavy metal  
T3h Giveaway!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games