Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
For those who Dislike Resident Evil 4 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hate resident evil 4
  Yes
  No
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:43 am
Alkaizer87
If it gets more fantasy-ish than just the parasite, wel lthan that's when the series hits rock bottom.

It is more fantasyish than parasite. Not only did we have mobile lasers along walls, but a guy who actually did a backflip to avoid the complicated laser grid, and actually pulled it off. We got a midget who's dressed like Napoleon and talks like Gollum. We got a secret agent, who went on a mission to a dirty village, wearing an elegant dress! Even though they actually took the time to make a 3D model of a tactical outift for her, which not only looked hot, but would've worked perfectly well for the situation. Instead they chose it as an alternate costume.
I can't even fathom what the hell Mikami was thinking when he made that game.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:52 am
Maybe he was thinking about what would sell and not what would actually make sense?  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:05 am
Oh come on. If Leon didn't do a single backflip, if his evasive moves rather involved diving out of the way of explosions, and stuff. If there was no Salazar. If Ada's canon costume was the one from Assignment Ada, the black one... If there was no lava pit with fire breathing dragon statues, or no giant Salazar statue robot to chase you... The game would've sold just as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:23 am
Probably. I guess there's just no telling what he was thinking...assuming he was thinking at all... stare  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:40 am
Well, you know how it is. The first few RE games made him rich and famous. So he was probably on drugs.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:45 am
Yea, maybe. Lol.  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:28 pm
Anyone who watched the new episodes of South Park, I would imagine, saw "The Chinese Problem" episode.
And it gave a great analogy about Indiana Jones, that totally applies to Resident Evil.

With RE4... Mikami RAPED Resident Evil. And as they said in the show, after being raped, RE will never be the same again.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:31 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Anyone who watched the new episodes of South Park, I would imagine, saw "The Chinese Problem" episode.
And it gave a great analogy about Indiana Jones, that totally applies to Resident Evil.

With RE4... Mikami RAPED Resident Evil. And as they said in the show, after being raped, RE will never be the same again.

Wow.... Well that's one way of putting it. Heheheheh.... sweatdrop  

BrokenButterfly73

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:41 pm
Just imagine that George Lucas and Stephen Spielberg are both Mikami, and that Indy is actually Leon:

http://defamer.com/5061101/south-park-presents-indiana-jones-and-the-pinball+machine-rape-of-doom  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:52 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Just imagine that George Lucas and Stephen Spielberg are both Mikami, and that Indy is actually Leon:

http://defamer.com/5061101/south-park-presents-indiana-jones-and-the-pinball+machine-rape-of-doom

Don't forget Jun Takeuchi! sweatdrop  

MadamTarantula

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:06 pm
He he, nice SP reference there...But there's nothing you can do about it now...You just have to...live...Ha ha ha, I can just imagine Leon squealing like a piggy at the hands of Mikami or something.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:12 pm
Stranger to Paradise
He he, nice SP reference there...But there's nothing you can do about it now...You just have to...live...Ha ha ha, I can just imagine Leon squealing like a piggy at the hands of Mikami or something.

Well, that's why I disowned RE. They can make RE5 however they want, I don't acknowledge it as part of the canon. Same with RE4 and Umbrella Chronicles. RE ended at Code Veronica for me, and after that, as far as I'm concerned, what happened is up to my imagination.  

Biohazard EXTREME

BrokenButterfly73

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:51 pm
(just read the begining)

Oh my gosh. My sides hurt. Bio EX is soooo funny. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:04 pm
In order for a rant to be effective, it has to be entertaining, I say.
But my opinion has gotten a lot stronger since then. Every time I bear RE4, I liked it less and less, and with time I started hating it, and every time I beat it, I hated it more and more. Yes, hate is a strong word... I don't hate RE4... I LOATHE it!  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:52 am
WHAT IS THIS RESIDENT EVIL 4 I KEEP HEARING ABOUT WHATS THIS s**t ABOUT NO ZOMBIES OR FIXED CAMERAS  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff