Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:07 am
((Um... did kleptor drop this RP?))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:26 pm
delbosque
((Um... did kleptor drop this RP?))

(I don't know...I hope not sad ..)  

kagura_rockbell

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:14 pm
((We should PM him and ask, I think. I don't want to just abandon his character if he's coming back.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:18 pm
delbosque
((We should PM him and ask, I think. I don't want to just abandon his character if he's coming back.))

(Great Idea, I think Jeff dropped this rp too... cry I was getting so good at this rp too!)  

kagura_rockbell

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:10 am
((Jeff works a lot. He's still around, just busy.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:35 pm
Faulty Ambition
((Jeff works a lot. He's still around, just busy.))

(Oh..ok, my mistake. Sorry sweatdrop )  

kagura_rockbell

kleptor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:42 am
((Sorry all, I'm very busy with my own guild and other such things, I'm trying to start opening a Yim channel for faster role plays if anyones into that sort of thing...))

Brian nodded softly he was a little mixed up right now, there was so much going on around him a mixture of emotions a young boy had problems processing, the whole situation felt like a blur. He was nothing but an orphan this morning and now he was with some to take care of him and a friend to be with and food and a house and... He was very much overwhelmed. He looked down at the ground trying to think with a cute boyish expression on his face.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:50 pm
Rose giggled a little when she saw Brian's expression. She was overwhelmed as well but she didn't let that affect the joy she felt inside.  

kagura_rockbell

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:56 pm
((PM me if you need me to do something. Sarah and the other doctor are both background characters. I figured you all had hit it off so well I'd just get in the way))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:07 pm
((Okay, then I think it's probably all right if we just figure that Sarah doesn't mind if Rose leaves with the others, and that we probably don't need her to actually respond.))

Andre looked at the kids. He wasn't used to being around children and didn't know what to do next. He thought it would be good if they got going, and especially thought it would be nice if Rose could draw some clothes for Brain to go change into for now, instead of the orphan rags he'd been wearing since Andre met him. But he'd already suggested that and didn't want to push the children so soon after all the drama they'd just dealt with... so he decided to wait a little more and see if they just needed more time to process everything.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

kleptor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:55 pm
Brian was still nonreactive, he wasn't being very social or helpful at all still staring up at Andre then back at the floor. ((I have NOTHING to say XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:40 am
Rose suddenly remembered the state of Brian's clothes. An idea popped into her head "Sapphire roses on a red background, and black pants with blue shimmering petals." she whispered. With that she immediatly started to draw them, every so often she would look at Brian to make sure that the clothes she drew were the right size. After careful work they came out beautifully, Rose then walked over to Brian " Here you go, try these on." she smiled but secretly hoped that he would like them.  

kagura_rockbell

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:22 pm
Andre smiled. He thought the outfit would work well for a kid who wanted to perform music.
"I saw an empty room just down the hall where I'm sure you could change clothes if you want, Brian."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:51 am
Rose then started to draw a music box for a song that her mother long ago had used as a lullaby. She was careful with each detail and every color. She made it sparkle on the flowers. Finally she made the figurines. That was the crowning moment, the figures did more than just spin around. Rose made them so they could dance. A small girl and her friend.  

kagura_rockbell

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:48 pm
Andre smiled and nodded approvingly. "That's very nice." he said.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff