Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:36 am

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Damos the Silver mOOnLIght or call me SOOLI ,damos says in his head aiming the thought to the rogue, im from the realm of twilight

*runs up to Damos and swings my arms around his neck, hugging him* I saw you in a dream *whispers in his hear and then kisses him on the cheek* don't die *letting go*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:37 am

D scream ;runs and attacks with Squall/leons gunblade at Noata;

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

daermon....*watches them*

*dodges and bites damos neck*

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:39 am

why.....why....*watches them*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:40 am

aahh you a** ;spins strikes agian aiming at his legs; no one bites me but my women

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:40 am

The_Black_Mage_Rikku

*runs over to namine* I may be a princess as well as you, but no one notices me, I'm like a ghost, I think I'm better of with the man who created me *points to the red hand gloved guy* ......it will be better off, if I'm not around, seeing how my image is just an illousion to all of you.....*goes over to the man*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:41 am

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
aahh you a** ;spins strikes agian aiming at his legs; no one bites me but my women

*stops walking away from namine* Your...........women???? eek

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:42 am

Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

*runs over to namine* I may be a princess as well as you, but no one notices me, I'm like a ghost, I think I'm better of with the man who created me *points to the red hand gloved guy* ......it will be better off, if I'm not around, seeing how my image is just an illousion to all of you.....*goes over to the man*
what?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:43 am

Daermon tore The Man with the red glove in half and left his bleeding body halves on the ground. Turning to Naota, He just got more angry. All humanity left Daermon. All that was left was a shell of fury and chaos. Daermon roared in the air and grabbed Naota dragging him into the air. He went high and then dived and spun. Throwing Naota into the ground, he came down foot first into naota and began to tear him up with his claws

The Dark Paladin

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:45 am

*thinks to Daermon- TAKE A LOOK AT NAMINE!!! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO HER, LOOK AT HER WORRIED FACE FOR YOU!!! LOOK!*

*keeps walking to the red gloved guy*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:47 am

*gets up* hahaha you think that can take me down to bad my sister isnt here we would have turned her into one of us but oh well i guess well get her later *starts running at daermon* master now * sticks hand in daermons heart and darkness starts to spread over him*

hydra4

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:47 am

GRWAAAAAAAAAAAAAH;starts to changin into wolf ; D dont give in to the rage you can fight it;sees the fury and starts to chokin D in the thraot get a get you can fight it dont overcome by rage i know you fight it like alway, FIGHT IT scream
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:48 am

But Daermon couldnt hear Ishounii or Damos. Daermon wasnt there. The Demon had taken over. And he continuosly attacked Naota until he thought that he was dead.

The Demon turned to Damos and ran at him, jumping into the air and coming down claws first.

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:49 am

DAERMON!*watches daermon*
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games