Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
kingdom hearts castle oblivion RP(we need some RPers, Hydra) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:49 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
we need to find who killed m- him and get my revenge
"huh?"
...........nevermind*crosses arms and closes his eyes*
"i thought you said you killed him...but if you didnt then that must mean...."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:56 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"huh?"
there are things you wouldnt understand, you know what i shouldnt have taken you with me, im outta here* walks off *  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:00 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"huh?"
there are things you wouldnt understand, you know what i shouldnt have taken you with me, im outta here* walks off *
"Damos....why are you walking away from me?"Namine falls to the ground and cries.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:05 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"huh?"
"Damos....why are you walking away from me?"Namine falls to the ground and cries.
*turns his head over and stares at her*Im am not Damos im Srediv got that evil * continues to walk of*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:13 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*turns his head over and stares at her*Im am not Damos im Srediv got that evil * continues to walk of*
Namine begins to cry a lot."but....you said ..... im confused"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:14 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((Are you , cuz if you are i can help a bit sweatdrop ))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:18 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((Namine thinks cause he had said early he killed him and then now he says lets find who did it. So she got confused))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:22 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((Namine thinks cause he had said early he killed him and then now he says lets find who did it. So she got confused))
((oh but why did she call him Damos just now??))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:26 pm
((goodnight catch you later))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:32 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((oh but why did she call him Damos just now??))
((cuase she thinks its him))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:34 pm
either you fallow me ordon't your choice understood stare  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:04 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"i shall come" Namine gets up and goes over to him. Her expression was not completely happy nor sad.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

-D03 Deux Dos-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:50 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hey this Rp is for those who like to be whom ever they want and say stupid random things to each other xd iit stupid but i wuold like to do it anyways so enjoy kay mrgreen but right now it really based on castle oblivion where namine is trap in the castle with a bunch of others characters such as me and we are trying to get out if youll like to jion just ask cuz what started out as fun just became serious and we would like more people to join if you could
if you like put in your profile so we can know who you are

*okay his the lowdown im Serdive (Darkred) who is really Damos that disappeared for some time and ihas returned as a completly different charater
Darkmage is Namine and she has fallen in love with Damos and is now searching for him with Serdive (who is really damos but she doesnt know)
they had just recently excaped castle oblivion and currently are in Hallow bastion or now called radiant garden in search of Leon who made some appearance in castle oblivion but it isnt known for certian if it was him or not and from there ive been trying to make a new Org that is currently being formed in the shadows of Radiant garden and i trully need RPers for the role, and thats about how the story goes as far as i remember sweatdrop * ask BMR for any detials i left out i havent been on as of late so yeah just ask her

Name:
pic:
Friend or foe
weapons

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:35 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"i shall come" Namine gets up and goes over to him. Her expression was not completely happy nor sad.
* all of a sudden a weird shaped monster appear*User Image what is that confused * as he reaches for it the keyblade apears and blastes the monster on its own will* WTF happen ive never had that happen before eek * the another one of the monsters appeared this time by the dozens* well it time to fight you ready Berry??  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas