Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Mikujin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:22 pm

(( Boooooring. ))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:22 pm

((Man... Haru's mind is probably going to melt from all the mind probing that people do to him. People will just probe too much one day and his brain will melt and he'll die... it'll be funny.))

"How do you know of my brother?" Haru asked her curiously. "Where am I?" Haru noticed the room was full of light. "Is this death?" Haru asked unknowingly. "Or another one of Hibiki's tricks?" Haru turned away. "In any case, you don't need to know." Haru said closing himself off from the mysterious woman before him. Because he was gone for so long, Haru had not known of this person. Her pressence kept him at an emotional distance from her as he couldn't tell if he could trust her or not. The only one he ever opened up to was Shinobu but that was to better understand why she was always weird around him. He still was clueless about it.

"You have no right to prod my mind. I have no idea how you were able to get into my mind but I will thank you to leave it." Haru said turning and gazing at her. "I do not need anyone..."

"So this is the person is it Haru? I would love to speak to her." Hibiki's voice began coming in. "I knew that you would serve me well as a vessel." Hibiki said as he appeared as if he was coming out of Haru. Hibiki began to take shape and look at Hamani. "Well I guess this little cat and mouse game is over. If you want to speak with the mastermind behind Haru's suffering, here he is." Hibiki said taking a bow. His confidence in his voice and position was almost sickening. "I knew if I used an mind illusion spell on dear Haru, he would eventually be prodded like this so that I could finally speak to you. Unfortunately, you did take a bit longer than I hoped... Well I guess I just didn't make him suffer enough to get him noticed. He was really quite silent for some time." Hibiki turned to her. "I only have a limited time it seems as thissmall curse seems to be wearing down, how unfortunate...." Hibiki said to her as he glanced at his hand as it began disapearing. "I guess I underestimated Haru's brain... I didn't think he was capable of getting rid of this much energy I put into him." Hibiki laughed.

"Hibiki.... you b*****d...." Haru said to Haru but he couldn't do anything, for some odd reason he couldn't move. It didn't matter, he would only be hitting an illusion of Hibiki

Dark Slaine

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:38 pm

Tomoyo stiffened at Tomi's words...then paused. There was shock in Tomi's face, almost some sort of...nostalgia? No, that couldn't be right...this was Tomi.

*~*

Nadeshiko finished the rest of her okonomiyaki, letting out a guilty burp after. "Oooh...that was good..." she said with a sigh of contentment, "I should probably go and practice knife-throwing again, but they say not to exercise right after eating...hm...I'll go take a nap."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:06 pm

Hamani watched in a mixture of interest and surprise as another powerful entity, no doubt ‘Hibiki’ emerged forth from Haru’s body, into his mind, occupying the same space as she. This was perplexing truly, for only she had such power over the minds of the immortal Thieves, and only because of the fact that she held their memories, and could enter them including the minds connected to them at will. How could another person accomplish this feat, it was suspicious, to say the least.
She nodded politely, in a friendly matter, to the unidentified man, watching his every move, for any hints to who he was, and where he originally derived from, whilst trying to stay on good terms with the man. Hamani knew not what sort of powers he may possess, and was keen on finding out. By this time, her mind long away from the forest behind her, encumbered with many of the fiercer thieves, was Hamani, she knew that most of the excitement from that place was gone now, and a remedy, for the situation, would be easy to acquire. Right now, this was what pressed her.
Hamani heard him speak, and Haru retaliate, weakly, mind you.
“Yes, Hello, I am Hamani.” She said, once more, bowing her head. “The leader of the thieves guild which has housed your brother for many a year now. It’s a pleasure to meet you, I’m sure you hold access to many of the secrets from Haru’s past that, perhaps, I do not have.” He’s a slippery character, for certain; I have no knowledge of a sibling? It’s almost unfathomable… he’s either… perhaps… he can’t’ve tainted my data. No, let’s not rush to conclusions, perhaps I’ve overlooked him. In any case, I shall take advantage of my chance, now to, talk to him.

~~~

Shinobu, huddled still upon the rafter, up in the highest reaches of the auditorium, she shivered and wept, unsure of what to do, and what to think. Perhaps she was overreacting, Haru was mostly acquitting himself with most of these grim consequences, it was unlikely that he made it out to be as true as it was, but Shinobu couldn’t help but to worry about him. This must’ve been the first time the two had exchanged fore than a few words, and out of his mouth came farewells and foreshadowing? Worrisome.
“Please don’t leave, Haru. You’ll only find unhappiness out there, in the horrible, terrible, unfair, unpleasant, cruel, d_adly world. And you… don’t deserve that.” She took in a deep breath, imagining him before her, hot tears sliding slowly down her cheeks, tumbling down into the darkness below. “Come back with me… I’m so alone…”
“Izumo.”
Her head hung lower than ever before. Perhaps… as she often did, she could go to him, seek some sort of help, a shoulder to cry on, sound of mind, something, maybe. But, I can’t do that, it’s abusing him, I bet, if he knew how I feel about him, he’d feel horrible. But… I know he’d want to talk to me, he always has in the past. I can make it up to him; I need… someone to talk to.
She stood up, slowly, keeping her balance, even through the vision blurred by the tears in her eyes, Shinobu lept down, all the way, to the floor, let the painful force of the impact ring through her legs, like shivers up a nail, and wither away almost as quickly as they came. Then, tears flying, ribbons fluttering, she rushed down the hallways, searching, madly, for Izumo.

Edaniel
Captain

NightmareAlchemist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:00 pm

Tomi put a hand to his temple, before he snarled slightly; whatever the hell that was he didn't like it. He didn't like it at all. He turned, glaring at Tomoyo fiercely, before looking around the field. "This battle has died and withered away," he said, almost wisely. "I think I'll leave for now and leave you to these boring peoples; perhaps I'll haunt the dreams of another, but for now, I hope fear has struck your heart. For it would make me most pleased." He grinned at her; a crooked grin, before he jumped up and flipped into a tree, running from the site and deeper into the forest, not caring where he was going.

Flashes of a man with a smile; a woman with kind eyes; bl00d; screaming; cold, cold rain; a young gurl holding out her hand; of warmth dying; of the feeling of near death disappearing...All of these haunted him at the moment, coursing through his mind madly.

What the hell was this? He stopped, clutching his head and falling to his knees, letting out a gutteral scream that sounded of that of a wounded animal and no longer of a man. "MAKE IT GO AWAY!" He shouted into the grey sky as snow fell around him; snow? It had only been raining moments before. And now it snowed.

Such a pure thing, snow...White and untouched until children ran around and played in it.

"Watch me Mommy!"

"Oh, be careful dear, there's ice over there!" Thump!

"WAHH! Momma!!"

"Oh dear; I'm coming sweetheart!"

"What the hell are these images...Why should I care..." He hissed, eyes widening. "I shouldn't! These are happy people with mortal lives! THEY ARE BELOW ME! My amusement!" He looked up at the sky as snow fell onto his cheeks; the bitter cold numbing him into bliss.

"Shouldn't care....But do..."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:05 pm

Yuki sighed softly as he entered the theatre, walking down the hallways in silence. He sidestepped just as Shinobu ran past him, and turned to look at her, frowning a little as she ran by crying; ribbons flying. He felt a twinge of worry before he decided that if she didn't cry to him, then he needn't bother. He walked to the stairs, walking up them slowly; one at a time, unlike the other thieves who bounded up them or skipped them all together. Yuki liked to take his time; it let him think of things important to him; kept him out of the way as his commrade zoomed by, missing all their was to see, while he saw all.

He reached the top, going down the hall until he reached the room at the very end, not even looking at the door with the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on it. He slid open the door, sliding it shut behind him, and walked deeper into his room; a clean thing with scrolls here and there; and old, rusted sword hanging on the wall. A momentum he kept that he didn't even know the purpose of.

Sitting at his desk, he pulled out a fresh scroll and a pen, dipping the pen into ink, before he started writing in his neat calligraphy.

Fai sighed, closing his eyes for a moment, before he walked into the theatre, going towards the stage area where he thought he might find something to occupy his time.

He stopped dead, though, when he saw Haru standing there so still; almost like d_eath. He saw blood on him, and wounds that were slowly healing; something he didn't recognize at all. He frowned a little, his arms dropping to his sides as he raised himself onto his haunches cautiously; he felt that tremendous power; both the feminine one and the dangerous one. So they were in here, were they?

NightmareAlchemist

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:01 pm

Aoki looked down the hall. Yuki hd just managed to aviod her sister as she ran around in a mad fit... It was easy to tell she wasn't searching for her, because no one ever did. She scowled and walked briskly past Yuki with her firsts in balls, Haku, her little cat, trailing behind her as if he appeared by magic. She really didn't want to stop her from seeing Izumo if it made her feel better, but sometimes Aoki wanted to feel better, important, and lately, no one even seemed to care.

"Fine then!" She pouted childishly, stopping at the great mezzimine (?) and taking a turn twords her room, folding her arms like a child would. Aoki slammed her door shut, and opened her window. It snowed, peacefully and covered the ground. As if drawn to it, she jumped into the tree outside her window, and jumped to the ground. "Woo hoo! Snow!" The brunette yelled, running around in a seemingly happy daze, Haku mewing at her from her window.

"Haku-chan! Haku-chan! Lets play in the snow untill people get back!" SHe grined, throwing a small ammount of snow up to Haku, who jumped back in shock.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:55 pm

[*love-glomps nitemare* you roleplay so well!! And three roles!! crying crying So... damn... prowed... of ya... I'm going to have SUCH a hard time picking rper of the year!! Atleast there can be a runner-up too... Jeez... help me Mary...]

Edaniel
Captain

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:58 pm

Tomoyo watched Tomi leap away. There had been something there, masked behind the usual sadistic malevolence. Would the same thing happen to her? There always was something she could feel herself reaching for, though it had become so much a part of her that she barely noticed it now. Still...

"Nee-chan!"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:32 pm

Shinobu, who's could scarcely see, had no idea she'd ran past two of her fellow thieves in her insane search for Izumo. She managed, narrowly, to avoid the kitchen, which would've been a bad and embarrassing place to go, in her state, seeing as how the fragile dignity of Shinobu was already easy enough to shatter. She just needed to find Izumo, no one else, he'd understand, and Shinobu couldn't believe that anyone else would.

Who was there for her when she missed Haru? Izumo.

"Shinobu, I would be delighted to spar with you. These dummy’s can only last a hit or two, what fun is that? I'd much rather fight someone who I can hack and slash apart, but who will never become wounded or damaged."

"Hack and slash apart?" she replied, an interest eyebrow raised.
"You think you'll be able to?" she said, in a challenging tone.
Shinobu brought her sword before her, her eyes focusing on the shimmer of the blade, with the tiniest print of the blo_d from Izumo's cheek, now slowly disappearing, soaking into the blade, to be forgotten.
Shinobu wasted no time, her challenge was accepted, Izumo'd agreed.

She rounded a corner, and came to a end, turned back once more, smacking her arm, painfully, into a wall.

Who was there when she had been confused and felt alone? Izumo.

"It was you who killed her? Then it wasn't my fault at all, I-"
Shinobu stopped right there, inside, mentally slapping herself for what she'd just said. She couldn't believe how insensitive she was, sure, what he'd done was flawed, but she didn't know all the circumstances, apparently Melora goaded him on, and, knowing Melora, it was believable.
"I'm sorry... I didn't mean all that... it's not just your fault... it's mine and Melora's as well."

"It is my fault, Shinobu..." Izumo said coldly. "This whole thing. Melora wouldn't be immortal, she wouldn't be angry with the rest of you, especially you, Shinobu. It's all... my fault."

"The guilt... it hurts, hunh?"

Shinobu turned up and around the staircase, hugging the gnarled railing for support as she slid upwards, splintering her hands through the tension.

Who was there when she was hurt and needed help? Izumo.

"Thank you for bringing me back..." she continued in the same soft, struggling voice. "I was so frightened until I felt myself being carried away from there... safely... "

Her hand reached out limply, and found Izumo's which from there her fingers gently curled around the palm of his. "You're a good friend." she said, smiling.

"I wish you'd quit blaming yourself for Melora, Shinobu. It's not your fault. But for now, please, just rest." Slowly and carefully, he set her hand down. She was tired, it was plain to see. She needed rest, and he wasn't about to stop her.

Up and down the hallways Shinobu raced, peering in through first, the open doors, and, through her blurred vision, picking up no signs of movement, continued on. Only when she got to the door to Izumo's room did she know he was there. To help her.

And, who was there when she'd been through her own living hell? Izumo.

"Shinobu..." Izumo sighed her name almost breathlessly. He did his best to calm her, to comfort her. It was absolute confusion, absolute... insanity.

"Shinobu," he started again, "Please, I --" His response was cut short. Shinobu pushed away from him; Izumo did not resist.

"Shinobu, please, let me help. I want to help you, but I don't know what's going on..." Izumo hoped his somewhat passive plea was answered by Shinobu; she ha endured enough already, and he sought only to let her be free from such torment.

Bursting into his room, Shinobu fell straight to the ground, coughing weakly, trying, desperately, to wipe her eyes.

"I..." she wheezed, almost ready to collapse. "I need you to help me..."

[And there is, what may be, my BIGGEST post evar! And I copied atleast 50% of it from actual posts that have come and gone from the keys of both me and Mikujin. Great, eh? Top that guys.]

Edaniel
Captain

Lord Bean
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:35 am

“As we were rewarded?” Nia hissed “we have never been rewarded. We only have been punished, day in day out. Every day I woke up, every day I realized I still not had the power to reposes my life I was punished. Because in one way you are right, I indeed do not totally have control of my life, for I cannot end it. I cannot do the one thing that every living thing should be able to do; to throw away all that he has by taking his own life. I do not know excitement anymore, whether I plan an attack or not doesn’t matter, I do not put anything at risk either way. The only thing I can find pleasure in is finding out how to break free, how to find everlasting peace.”

She saw the others losing there attention, she saw them minding their own business, seeming not even interested in the outcome of their conversation. And in a way she couldn’t blame them; nothing would change for them, like nothing ever changed in their lives. Could you even call it lives? It was more a form of being. Of eternal being, never able to find proper rest, not able to take comfort in knowing that you did something well, because there was no not doing it well, the capital punishment did not exist for them.

“You say that you have my past, you say that I eagerly want to know what it contains, but you are wrong. I do not care for the past, there is too much of it for us, the years piling up behind us do not make our lives different. The pile never grows so big that it will fall over and crush us, like it does for normal people. I only care for the future I tell you, and mainly the lack of it, because that is what I desire.” This was mainly true, but deep inside she knew she also wanted to know what her passed look liked. She would never admit it of course, but when someone knew things about you they had an advantage. Even more when you didn’t know what they knew.

“You want to replace me by Melora, go ahead, I wish her no different than to go through the same punishment as I did, for the same length of time as I did. You still seem to think that life is the biggest gift one can receive, and yes that is true, but only when you get the insurance that it will end as well. Therefore death is the greatest gift one can receive, because it relieves you of all your duties and makes you ready to review life.”

“Now about the doll, I know what it can do, I know its power. So do you, is that the reason you came? To ensure your powers, to make sure you will not be overthrown? I cannot wield this doll; neither can you or any other person but Melora. So tell me is she your lapdog, missing her weapon, or is she against your will your successor? For you must realize that nothing is everlasting, everything will be replaced eventually, even you.”

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:55 am

(( Sneaky sneaky time. Also, very large post. And yes, tons and tons of it are copy/pasted from the RP itself. Good on you. And with my lack of time, and seemingly diminishing creativity lately, I doubt I'll be topping it anytime soon. ))

Izumo had been lying on his bed, thinking about anything and everything that crossed his mind when Shinobu had burst in. Everything that he'd been brooding about seemed to vanish into the swirling black abyss that was the human psyche.

She was in some sort of panicked state, tears streaming down her face; she collapsed almost instantly after entering his room. His own thoughts and worries seemed so... insignificant, when seeing Shinobu in such a state. His only concern became her well-being.

Rushing to her side, Izumo hesitantly reached out to her, to help her to her feet. Without much force needed, he then guided her to the edge of his bed, and bade her to sit down, rest, get her thoughts in order.

"Shinobu," he breated almost silently. "Tell me what's wrong, Shinobu. I'll do my best to help. But right now you just need to calm down, breath, get your mind in a state that you can tell me what's the matter. Please, Shinobu, do that, and I'll be here to help you when you're ready to talk..."

Mikujin

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:25 pm

Tomoyo eyed Nia as she made her speech. "Hamani-sama...san...what is your purpose here? You have not revealed yourself before, so why now?" she demanded in a quiet voice, impatience leaking into her voice.
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games