Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
A time of death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who do you like the best from this rp?
  somad~not garra~
  spark
  Aura
  muffy
  Kurioshi
  Greg
View Results

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:52 am
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

Greg looked at Aura and she looked scared. "I would never do that." He tried to smile, but it was too hard for him.

"thank you" she wispered and a tear fell from her eye

Greg wrapped one arm around her. "You look familier..."

she wiped her face "so do you" she smiled again a boy across the room looked at her

"Don't listen to any of them. hey all betrayed me." He looked away.
the bell rang "come on lets go to lunch"she pulled him up to walk "we can talk there"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:57 am
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

Greg looked at Aura and she looked scared. "I would never do that." He tried to smile, but it was too hard for him.

"thank you" she wispered and a tear fell from her eye

she wiped her face "so do you" she smiled again a boy across the room looked at her

the bell rang "come on lets go to lunch"she pulled him up to walk "we can talk there"

"Ok." He walked with her to the lunch room silently. "I'm not very good with conversations..."  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:01 am
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"Ok." He walked with her to the lunch room silently. "I'm not very good with conversations..."

"thats okay i usaly have to talk a lot so yea"she walked with him to an empty table  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:02 am
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"thats okay i usaly have to talk a lot so yea"she walked with him to an empty table

"Iv'e been lonely for so long..."  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:11 am
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"me too every one at my old schools hated me" she looks down at the table and a picture appereed it was an older girl *killux*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:16 am
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"me too every one at my old schools hated me" she looks down at the table and a picture appereed it was an older girl *killux*

"Who's that?"  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:43 am
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"Who's that?"

"my sister" she wiped away the picture" but i havent seen her latly she has been in my home town while i move around"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:46 am
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
i dotn understand it either and thanks *wipping some blood out of his eyes*
"no probelm."
*smiles and gets up and spots the girl who did that to him and chases after her as she runs*
muffy follows.
*Appears out of nowhere and begins to run next to Muffy.*

"Hey. What's up?"
"nothing much" muffy looks at him"you?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:17 am
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"Who's that?"

"my sister" she wiped away the picture" but i havent seen her latly she has been in my home town while i move around"

"I'm sorry to hear that..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:14 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"Who's that?"

"durring the weekends i go there though" she looked up at him "dont i know you from some where?"  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:17 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"Who's that?"

"durring the weekends i go there though" she looked up at him "dont i know you from some where?"

"I'm not sure." He scooted closer to her. "You feel like someone I can trust, who I can tell anyone about." He started to blush.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:19 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"Who's that?"

"I'm not sure." He scooted closer to her. "You feel like someone I can trust, who I can tell anyone about." He started to blush.

"you too and i bearly trust my sister" she looked at him and blushed also  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:40 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"Who's that?"

"Why's that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:42 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"Why's that?"

"she kinda a big mouth" she giggled a bit  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:47 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"Why's that?"

"she kinda a big mouth" she giggled a bit

"Heh heh...." Greg covered covered his mouth from what she said. "I havn't laughed like that in a while..."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games