Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:25 pm
LUM?

In any case... welcome to the Guild biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:45 pm
Delta7
The name's Will Holden
I'm 18-years-old
Alumnus of FHUHS in Vermont
First RE I ever played was RE2 back when it had just come out for the N64
Oh, and one more thing... LUM! ^_^

Lum's awesome! Welcome!  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:53 pm
Oh comeon... what am I missing??  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:55 pm
You're missing Lum! Lum!!!  

Biohazard EXTREME

KagomeAkane

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:30 pm
Hi I'm new duh lol and I've been playing RE since the playstation 1 and I've played all the games with the exception of the gameboy color game Gaidian. I've also passed all the games, I own the resident evil archives book and what else can I say I love RE! Can't wait for RE5 it'll be awsome!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:46 pm
Not much to say other than I'm a pretty hardcore fan. Ive got the ones main games, and played the side games. Knowledge of the game and and it's world are a key note of mine. Resident Evil hauls major a**. Fan since 96'  

The Shagohod

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:17 am
I can see you're also a fan of Metal Gear Solid. Good man. Welcome to the guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:27 pm
Welcome aboard everyone.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Sierra_x

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:29 pm
Hi! My name is Brittany (Sierra on Gaia (Sierra is my rp name biggrin )). I play a wide range of video games, but Resident Evil is my FAVORITE. I've been watching since a newborn and I've been playing since I was three (lol, I couldn't shoot).
My favorite Resident Evil is the first one, I like both the remake and original. I also own Resident Evil 0-4, Code Veronica and both Outbreaks.
I'm open to any kind of discussion, and I'm pretty nice, so I'll either talk to you on the forums, or you can drop me a pm if you want 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:06 pm
Hey, thanks for letting me join.
To start, my name in real life is Casey, so feel free to call me that.
I own about ever Resident Evil you can name.
I'll talk with you as long as you'd like so if your bored or whatever, feel free to send me a PM.
Thanks. ^^

[Le S h i t]

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:27 am
Welcome to the guild  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:09 pm
Gem-
hey, I'm nick. pretty much a resident evil fan since I was a kid. Played 1, 2, and 4( ps2 'n' wii) I have outbreak and code: veronica that i haven't played just yet. missed 3 and zero sad . Hoping 2 start veronica tonight. Not much of a talker so u probably wont see me here but i am. i like to just read peoples posts an opinions. I might post now and then. biggrin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

gemcreature

Go on say my name

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:14 pm
yo ;D i'm adam and my first RE game was at my cousin's house with good ol nemesis pirate i liked it so much i cut school the next day to get the other games that were out. i played em all except for survivor, gaiden and UC (don't have a wii sad ) but i'm hoping it'll come out on another console like they did with RE 4

anyway i joined here because i was looking for other cosplayers and cool people who like re xD

my other fave games are:

devil may cry
metal gear
silent hill
onimusha
tekken
legacy of kain/castelvania
zelda
god of war
final fantasy
castlevania
shenmue
yakuza
killer 7

there's more but i forgot gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:21 am
I really doubt they'll release Umbrella Chronicles for another console.
I mean, the PS3 and the 360 surpass the Wii's graphical capabilities too much, plus they don't exactly allow you to aim.

Your best hope is the PC, but it just might be one of those games that Capcom never ports.

Welcome to the guild.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Nebel Rabenschwarz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:59 am
Edit: Gosh, to be honest, I hate these introduction things. They make me feel extremely noobish. But I guess it's a nice way for people to at least know something about you.

Anyway... In short, my first experience of Resident Evil was when I was 8 or 9. Had loaded a Playstation with Resident Evil and some other games. Only remember RE though, since I was scared to death when I met the first zombie.

But that was then. Let's see, my first buy was actually Resident Evil 2, for the N64. Never completed it though. (It was hard and scary for me at the time. sweatdrop ) Now, I got the ones for the Gamecube, from Zero to 4. I'm not all too fond of Resident Evil 4, though. The lack of a static camera, zombies and survival-horror just... no.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games